Forum

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    I also wrote a few lines of qss to patch vertical sliders, since these were hardcoded for horizontal.
    I couldn't get the handle items to work correctly, which sucks, you might be able to have some luck with it

https://gist.github.com/Scrxtchy/138...s?diff=unified
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch. View Post
    I also wrote a few lines of qss to patch vertical sliders, since these were hardcoded for horizontal.
    I couldn't get the handle items to work correctly, which sucks, you might be able to have some luck with it

https://gist.github.com/Scrxtchy/138...s?diff=unified
    Hm, that is odd. Internally this has been fixed already a long time ago, and even should have been released to the public. Are you using the newest on myTS available version?

Looks like I'm still running version 1.5

Looks like I'm still running version 1.5
    That would explain it. The vertical Volume Slider was fixed in Version 1.5.1. You can find the most up-to-date version here.

Is there any download link ? Because it has been removed from myTS.

Quote Originally Posted by TellAll View Post
    Is there any download link ? Because it has been removed from myTS.
    No worries, it will be back on myTS shortly. All themes and icon packs are currently under review due to an update. While addons are under review they are inaccessible.

Thank you!

Edit: All addons are available again: https://www.myteamspeak.com/d/Brady_The. Thank you for the patience and using DarkenTS!
    Last edited by Brady_The; July 21st, 2017 at 04:45 PM.

Is it intended that the rings are now smaller after the svg update?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mGCnZbI.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	15800

Or is it just a side effect? I like the old cirlce-width-to-cirlce-size-ratio better tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    Is it intended that the rings are now smaller after the svg update?

Name:	mGCnZbI.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	15800

Or is it just a side effect? I like the old cirlce-width-to-cirlce-size-ratio better tbh.
    I was intended. I compared both versions and liked the thinner versions better. But I am a flexible person (), and would not be here if it would not be for you guys' feedback, so I'll take your opinion into consideration for the next update. Thanks!

I can ask only 4 ppl which I know they are using that icon pack. So not a lot of feedback :/ But I will ask anyway.

Maybe a middle way could be adding the old size back as v2 icons? So users like me can just copy/rename some files and all is good again?

I can ask only 4 ppl which I know they are using that icon pack. So not a lot of feedback :/ But I will ask anyway.

Maybe a middle way could be adding the old size back as v2 icons? So users like me can just copy/rename some files and all is good again?
    No worries, it is not a drastic change. I can see why you prefer the original version. I should have run a "beta" version.

Edit: Here is an update with the requested talk status icons. See if that is better and give feedback if it needs adjustments.

Preview:

Name:	Untitled-1.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	15801

DO NOT use this file if you are not sure what the file is for.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Brady_The; July 21st, 2017 at 09:02 PM.

The color is a bit bright (maybe just an illusion and still the same RGB code) and the ring could be a bit wider imo. Like maybe +1/3 or 1/2 of the current ring width added to it.

So if the ring is now 1.0 width, try 1.33 or 1.5 (maybe even 1.25 if the other two are too big)

And can you do me a realy big favor? Can you send me a Red ring as well? For the whisper mode. I always edited your pack after every update and copied the red ring from the light pack or dark pack (dunno right know) and replaced the whisper with it. But it seems this ring is gone now

My only critisim remains vertical sliders
    handle is generally way too big for the minimal uses it has (master volume), I set mine to around 15-16px
    and the colours being inverted

I only have to fix this every time I update
    but unlike last time, looks like the addons are finally automatically updating
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17-07-22_11-20-56.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	15804   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17-07-22_11-27-29-Discord.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	15803  

Hey, just a heads up that the next version of teamspeak has tooltip items in the tree view.
    They work pretty much out of the box with DarkenTS, but the default set had css values for hard blue and red.
    I've implemented changes into my local copy to use the more standard red and blue colours.

Just save these files into /styles/DarkenTS for some sort of test I guess.
    It's just a five minute notepad job but hey I'm bored

https://gist.github.com/Scrxtchy/159...81506f5f1516e1
    This colour change wasn't in the patch :<
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The color is a bit bright (maybe just an illusion and still the same RGB code) and the ring could be a bit wider imo. Like maybe +1/3 or 1/2 of the current ring width added to it.
    Most colours differ between the DarkenTS and LightenTS Icon packs. I adjusted the colour of the icons to match the general theme.

So if the ring is now 1.0 width, try 1.33 or 1.5 (maybe even 1.25 if the other two are too big)
    Preview (pre 1.5.3 dimensions):

Views:	49 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	15808

And can you do me a really big favor? Can you send me a Red ring as well? For the whisper mode. I always edited your pack after every update and copied the red ring from the light pack or dark pack (dunno right know) and replaced the whisper with it. But it seems this ring is gone now
    The red ring was created mistakenly while overworking the other talk status icons. The ring indicates the talk status OFF, which does not exist in whispers.

My only criticism remains vertical sliders
    handle is generally way too big for the minimal uses it has (master volume), I set mine to around 15-16px
    and the colours being inverted
    Good call on the colours. I pretty much just straight copy-pasted the horizontal config and did not look the functionality of the vertical slider. I'll adjust the dimensions as well.

This colour change wasn't in the patch :<
    As usual I completely ignored the default info display. I'll fix that as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    Most colours differ between the DarkenTS and LightenTS Icon packs. I adjusted the colour of the icons to match the general theme.

Preview (pre 1.5.3 dimensions):

Views:	49 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	15808
    I really like that version. The right one looks very good

The red ring was created mistakenly while overworking the other talk status icons. The ring indicates the talk status OFF, which does not exist in whispers.
    I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, because you are right and this breaks the concept of the pack (filled for talking - ring for off). And I don't want you to include it in your iconpack, if you could just post it here for me to download, that would be enough for me ;D

Thread Information