Forum

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, because you are right and this breaks the concept of the pack (filled for talking - ring for off). And I don't want you to include it in your iconpack, if you could just post it here for me to download, that would be enough for me ;D
    Check your inbox. Cherish it and treat it like a treasure, because this is not going to see the light of day anywhere else.

Btw, all those customisation options are getting a little out of hand, so I cooked up a system for now that will make switching between icons much easier in the future.

glitch in the information about a channel

Thanks a lot

issue with the down loads

so i have the updated ts.. i downloaded the new darken theme and the new icon pack reset my team speak.. when i log back in the icon pack replaces some icons with numbers and the theme adds %% be4 and after clients infos.. once i delete them they all go back to normal. i have a few members that down loaded it and its fine but of course this has to happen to me.. any idea whats wrong? im running win10 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by dever View Post
    so i have the updated ts.. i downloaded the new darken theme and the new icon pack reset my team speak.. when i log back in the icon pack replaces some icons with numbers and the theme adds %% be4 and after clients infos.. once i delete them they all go back to normal. i have a few members that down loaded it and its fine but of course this has to happen to me.. any idea whats wrong? im running win10 64 bit
    Could you please provide screenshots.

Client version 3.1.6, I assume? Newest DarkenTS Theme and Icon Pack as well? Just making sure. Do these problems also occur on the 'community.voice.teamspeak.com' TeamSpeak server?

Just looking at my setup I cannot see any problems with the most up to date version of TeamSpeak and DarkenTS.

Without any further information I can only leave you with the tip for now to remove any DarkenTS addons and reinstall them, especially if only you out of a few mates has this problem.

Thank you!

F'in awesome! ty

Quote Originally Posted by NRN1g View Post
    F'in awesome! ty
    Thank you very much!

Newer design with explanation on german how to install it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLt6HssOUko
    Last edited by dante696; March 25th, 2018 at 10:12 AM. Reason: moved to right thread

Quote Originally Posted by ventagaming View Post
    Newer design with explanation on german how to install it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLt6HssOUko
    This is a totally different theme made by a totally different person, isn't it?

Isn't this technically called "thread highjacking"? Just asking.
    Last edited by dante696; March 25th, 2018 at 10:13 AM. Reason: moved to right thread

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHost View Post
    This is a totally different theme made by a totally different person, isn't it?

Isn't this technically called "thread highjacking"? Just asking.
    No it's not It contains the DarkenTS Dissension Pack

I just noticed. This overrides the font family for the chat window that would otherwise be customisable through the settings window :/

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch. View Post
    I just noticed. This overrides the font family for the chat window that would otherwise be customisable through the settings window :/
    Good catch. I am not sure when I will push an update, because it doesn't contain too many changes to justify one. I'll think about it. In the mean time you guys can tell me how much you need and miss this feature to give me an excuse.

Not to mention the fact that I have no idea for how long the addons will be stuck in the myTS limbo.
    Last edited by Brady_The; July 25th, 2018 at 12:40 PM.

Hello, I use this skin and in the info window I got this Information? Is it normal? I mean the information with [cspacer..]
    Name:  Unbenannt.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  15.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmax View Post
    Hello, I use this skin and in the info window I got this Information? Is it normal? I mean the information with [cspacer..]
    Name:  Unbenannt.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  15.7 KB
    Unfortunately that is impossible because [spacer] is part of the channel name.

It looks a little sad, but I assume that this is the wanted behaviours, otherwise the Teamspeak developers probably would have filtered it out similar to the tree view.

Hello, could you make "local mute" look different than muted input? https://imgur.com/a/sCKw90h

Thread Information