Forum

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Opel View Post
    Good jobe, i would prefer more the black ones than the withe template.
    Thank you! If you want to use the style you can get it here: https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/6...7-0e990f7cb9e0, best be used with the dedicated icon pack: https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/0...e-2eea28470007

Hey @Brady_The After a long time Iīm back for an issue that I found. Maybe you can fix this, I didnīt try to change some code by myself this time.
    I first thought it was an issue with TS3 itself but I checked and the issue is coming from your nice theme.
    So on my Surface Pro the UI is a little bit buggy. Iīll just add a screenshot so I donīt have to write anything
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.png 
Views:	144 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	17770
    As you can see in the settings menu the column is a little bit too small and the icons in the context menus are overlapping the text. Also while editing channel powers the numbers arenīt displayed fully.
    When you select the default theme with your icon pack the issue doesnīt exist

Thank you for the theme! Been using it forever now

Hey D0mm4S, thanks for the feedback, and the kind words! I'll definitely take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    Surface Pro
    I have the feeling that is the problem. What resolution are you running on the tablet? Are you using a custom scaling factor (Display Customisation)?
    Last edited by Brady_The; April 25th, 2019 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Need more information

the usernames in the client panel and the chat lost color? how do i return the color? i tried executing the 1.1 - Install Default Info Display.(bat) but it didnt help. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e8effcee5c4c0e7441ec7dd3ecedf92c.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	17914< normally the white text is green.
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by 3DSFreaker View Post
    the usernames in the client panel and the chat lost color? how do i return the color? i tried executing the 1.1 - Install Default Info Display.(bat) but it didnt help. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e8effcee5c4c0e7441ec7dd3ecedf92c.png 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	17914< normally the white text is green.
    thanks in advance
    Thank you for the feedback, 3DSFreaker. Technically those user names should be indeed green, nothing has changed in the relevant files. However, I experienced it too. Unfortunately I cannot really give you an exact answer on how to fix it. After switching between Info Displays and the default TeamSpeak skin the name colours returned to normal.

Please try this and report back. Thank you!

For me after getting the newest Update of the Style.. The Addon page turned like this. Before the Update it was normal dark

https://i.imgur.com/VHQxZLg.png

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoah View Post
    For me after getting the newest Update of the Style.. The Addon page turned like this. Before the Update it was normal dark

I apologize for the late response, somehow this forum seems to like hiding new comments from me.

Unfortunately I cannot explain the problem in your screenshot. On this end everything works perfectly. There is no problem with the style itself that would cause this sort of visual bug.

Exclamation

Same problem here...
    I am using Teamspeak 3 Version 3.2.5
    Already reinstalled this skin

https://imgur.com/a/8JmOsmR

I'm also having this problem like some others -> Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OdPnwQ.png 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	17948

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlik007 View Post
    Same problem here...
    I am using Teamspeak 3 Version 3.2.5
    Already reinstalled this skin

https://imgur.com/a/8JmOsmR
    Thank you for the feedback and the screenshots! My apologies to ImNoah for dismissing his report, as well. I found the source of the problem, but will not fix it. The reason for this: This particular problem arose because 3.2.5 doesn't support some things that were added in 3.3.0, and thus breaks some parts of the skin that was unfortunately prematurely updated.

Due to the fact that the release of 3.3.0 is scheduled for today, and will probably be available within the next 24 hours I will refrain from reverting to an older version.

I apologise for the inconvenience! Thank you for using DarkenTS.

Black + White background Settings Page

Hello,

Thanks for the support and awesome creation of styles and icons for TS3. I am raising an issue recently here where the background for settings page is white while using the "DarkenTS". I am attaching a screenshot here, and hopefully this gets looked over.

Thanks for all you do!

https://i.gyazo.com/6fc7b90309729c9f...ceb2a5474a.png

DarkenTS Options page background

Hey!

Nice work, I really love your DarkenTS theme.

Unfortunately I just discovered an issue within the options pages, the background there is white, which was not the case before the current TS3 version (3.2.5). Same issue when receiving a poke message.

I tried applying a fix myself, but the only way to change the background color of the option page was to overwrite the background color within the root QWidget, which breaks the style for other widgets then.

Do you already know this issue and planned to do a fix?
    If not, do you know which Widget, maybe some kind of Dialog with specific style classes is used therefore?
    Or is there maybe some kind of 'widgets used' documentation of teamspeak somewhere?

Kindest regards,
    Python

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlik007 View Post
    Same problem here...
    Quote Originally Posted by iRenas View Post
    I'm also having this problem like some others
    Due to the fact that the release of 3.3.0 was postponed by 7 days, you can download a working version here. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3.png 
Views:	111 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	17956

Error in the menu discovered

Quote Originally Posted by ckoneman04 View Post
    Error in the menu discovered
    That's a problem with the skin and already fixed. The update will be pushed on the 18th. Thanks for the report!

Thread Information