Forum

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Really liking it this rev and with extended info! Going to use it for a few days and let you know anything I notice that could be tweaked!

Edit: Is there any reason as to why server groups are a dark blue under Tools > Server Groups?
    Last edited by Patrick1164; February 18th, 2016 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Really liking it this rev and with extended info! Going to use it for a few days and let you know anything I notice that could be tweaked!

Edit: Is there any reason as to why server groups are a dark blue under Tools > Server Groups?
    Ffs, sometimes the forums seem to eat my answers. My apologies for my late answer and my even longer absence. Things are moving a little slower right now.

You find the newest version [URL REMOVED].

Thank you all for "using, reporting, and wishing".
    Last edited by Brady_The; July 27th, 2016 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Please refer to the first thread comment for the newest version of DarkenTS. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    Ffs, sometimes the forums seem to eat my answers. My apologies for my late answer and my even longer absence. Things are moving a little slower right now.

You find the newest version here.

Thank you all for "using, reporting, and wishing".

Thanks for the fix, looks much better!

It does look like the _extended info is not correct I had to copy the ones from the v1.0.6 version to get the extended info working again.

Thanks for the fix, looks much better!

It does look like the _extended info is not correct I had to copy the ones from the v1.0.6 version to get the extended info working again.
    How odd, something must have went wrong when copying the files. Thank you for alerting me. I updated all links. You have my apologies for any inconvenience.

How odd, something must have went wrong when copying the files. Thank you for alerting me. I updated all links. You have my apologies for any inconvenience.
    No problem, there's a few more dark blue coloured links under options Applications, Design, Capture and Notifications.

Somehow the icons and TS3-program bar isn't changing for me when I'm using your skin. Here's a screenshot of it.

And I'm also missing the "Plugins" menupoint in my TS3-client. I mean I know how to get to the plugin menu (setting -> plugins) but how can I customize the "Menu-points" in my client?

I'm comparing it to monkyyx screenshot of his TS3 client

Btw, running win7/3.0.18.2-client with System default und DarkenTS for Theme and Icon Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    Somehow the icons and TS3-program bar isn't changing for me when I'm using your skin. Here's a screenshot of it.

I'm comparing it to monkyyx screenshot of his TS3 client

Btw, running win7/3.0.18.2-client with System default und DarkenTS for Theme and Icon Pack
    You are clearly running Windows 7 and he is clearly running Windows 8 or newer. The Title bar is a windows thing and windows decides how it looks. As such you cannot change it for a specific application. You can change its color in the system settings though (Right click free desktop area -> Personalize -> Window color), the Windows 8+ equivalent of which he probably did as well.
    As for the icons, he is not using the icon pack that comes with this.

And I'm also missing the "Plugins" menupoint in my TS3-client. I mean I know how to get to the plugin menu (setting -> plugins) but how can I customize the "Menu-points" in my client?
    The plugins menu is only available when and if there is an active plugin that requests to be included in that menu. It is not displayed when there wouldn't be anything in it.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You are clearly running Windows 7 and he is clearly running Windows 8 or newer. The Title bar is a windows thing and windows decides how it looks. As such you cannot change it for a specific application. You can change its color in the system settings though (Right click free desktop area -> Personalize -> Window color), the Windows 8+ equivalent of which he probably did as well.
    As for the icons, he is not using the icon pack that comes with this..
    That's perfectly true! ;)

I'm using Windows 10 with changed colors.
    If you're interested in the icon pack - Dimos - it's made by ThexKezza (Simplex). It's customized a little for my own needs tho!

I've noticed a weird behaviour with the scroll bar if you attempt to drag the bar down, is anyone else able to replicate this?

http://share.enigma-gaming.co.uk/201...4_11-53-54.mp4

Sorry you all for the long absence. At some point or another I usually reach a point where I look back at my work, and feel nothing but a very deep disliking that keeps me from getting close to it, but I am back now and will try my best to catch up. I apologise for this.

No problem, there's a few more dark blue coloured links under options Applications, Design, Capture and Notifications.
    I don't even know why I did not answer you the first time. Sorry. Those are unfortunately hard-coded and cannot be changed from my side.

Like Chris already mentioned the Operating System you are using determines the design of the title bar. I am using Windows 10 with a non-default accent colour, which is the reason why your TeamSpeak looks slightly different.

If the plugins you are using (if you are using plugins) are not creating a sub-menu the Plugins menu will not be displayed. https://i.sli.mg/hMT2Bu.png You can check if it works very easily by activating either "Lua Plugin" or "Test Plugin" which come with TeamSpeak.

I've noticed a weird behaviour with the scroll bar if you attempt to drag the bar down, is anyone else able to replicate this?

http://share.enigma-gaming.co.uk/201...4_11-53-54.mp4
    This is on my ToDo list. I think it is related to the size of the handles. The smaller the handle, the weirder the behaviour. If I am not able to fix it, I will probably enable the scroll bar buttons.

I want to use this opportunity to thank Chris and all the other TeamSpeak devs for giving support, helping me out, and providing us with awesome style tools that even allow noobs like me to skin TS, and TeamSpeak itself as a program.

This is on my ToDo list. I think it is related to the size of the handles. The smaller the handle, the weirder the behaviour. If I am not able to fix it, I will probably enable the scroll bar buttons.
    Can I get a version with the scroll bar enabled or can you show me how to as it's driving me insane

Can I get a version with the scroll bar enabled or can you show me how to as it's driving me insane
    Nothing easier than that. :-)

1. Navigate to "\TeamSpeak 3 Client\styles" and open "DarkenTS.qss".
    2. Navigate to line "576". Remove "/*".
    3. Navigate to line "641". Remove "*/".
    4. Save the changes (and restart TeamSpeak if needed).

Sorry again for this particular inconvenience.

Nothing easier than that. :-)

1. Navigate to "\TeamSpeak 3 Client\styles" and open "DarkenTS.qss".
    2. Navigate to line "576". Remove "/*".
    3. Navigate to line "641". Remove "*/".
    4. Save the changes (and restart TeamSpeak if needed).

Sorry again for this particular inconvenience.

Great, thanks!

While I don't enjoy releasing updates with only one or two changes, I currently have no huge bug list I have to work off, and the ScrollBar bug is design-breaking enough to warrant an update, so here it is: [URL REMOVED]

Thanks for using DarkenTS.
    Last edited by Brady_The; July 27th, 2016 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Please refer to the first thread comment for the newest version of DarkenTS. Thank you!

Hello,

at first i love your Theme great job!

but i have a suggestion.

atm there is no different icon for being "on other teamspeak" (it has the same icon as muted)

different icon (maybe also other color) for the status "on other teamspeak" would be great

because i personally look more on my self which status i have then as i look on the "whole" teamspeak client.

regards

Shadow86

Thread Information