Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    https://community.teamspeak.com/u/brady_the/
    Quote Originally Posted by AGamer View Post
    Thats the problem, teamspeak mono, teamspeak colored and darkents icon packs don't fit well with the theme, I find it hard to see people/channels. Before I updated it wasn't like this.
    Please submit a screenshot! Or point out what is wrong by the attachment of this post. On my side it looks like this, and in my opinion, it's fine.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3client_win32_2016-11-16_05-55-41.png 
Views:	437 
Size:	411.5 KB 
ID:	14501

Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    In my opinion the dark and light grey fit. What about the other issue with the message popup?
    Attachment 14494
    I wonder why in case 1 you didnīt choose the dark grey from the teamspeak background and the poke message (2) .
    Is it possible to change that color to the same as (2)? I also wonder if the border around the message is hardcoded or a design issue. Maybe you could hide it.
    When I find more I'll let you know here!
    Sorry for ignoring your post, I completely missed it.

Name:	ts3client_win32_2016-11-17_22-18-24.png 
Views:	204 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	14505
    Initially the Modal Host Message used the same background colour, but people suggested that they use Modal Host Messages that include a link, and unfortunately the combination of dark grey background and dark blue link colour (hard-coded) was not very optimal. However, I do agree with you that I chose a very unfitting colour, so I changed it. I removed the border as well.

Thank you for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    Please submit a screenshot! Or point out what is wrong by the attachment of this post. On my side it looks like this, and in my opinion, it's fine.

Name:	ts3client_win32_2016-11-16_05-55-41.png 
Views:	437 
Size:	411.5 KB 
ID:	14501

Guess what I mean is the icon pack doesn't really go with the theme for me, is there any way I can change the icons? Or not use the darkents icon pack?

Guess what I mean is the icon pack doesn't really go with the theme for me, is there any way I can change the icons? Or not use the darkents icon pack?
    Simply select a different Icon Pack in the options. However, doing that right now will break the design a little bit, due to the fact that addon collections are currently not possible, which DarkenTS relys on. I hope that the dev team is able to fix this problem before the release into Stable branch. If they are not able to I will of course change it so that people are able to use the design without the icon pack.

What kind of Icon Pack would you prefer with a dark style like this? Maybe we can work something out. Mind you, though, this is no promise to deliver. Creating Icon Packs is a lot of work and takes a lot of time. Maybe I will work on it, maybe it will take a few months, or maybe I will decide against creating another Icon Pack.

The simpler changes would be, the more willing I would be to potentially work on something. This comes with one restriction, changing the design of icons will most likely not happen (even though I am open to reasoning), recolouring would be an option.

Again, this is no promise whatsoever, I am simply open to ideas and discussion.

Simply select a different Icon Pack in the options. However, doing that right now will break the design a little bit, due to the fact that addon collections are currently not possible, which DarkenTS relys on. I hope that the dev team is able to fix this problem before the release into Stable branch. If they are not able to I will of course change it so that people are able to use the design without the icon pack.

What kind of Icon Pack would you prefer with a dark style like this? Maybe we can work something out. Mind you, though, this is no promise to deliver. Creating Icon Packs is a lot of work and takes a lot of time. Maybe I will work on it, maybe it will take a few months, or maybe I will decide against creating another Icon Pack.

The simpler changes would be, the more willing I would be to potentially work on something. This comes with one restriction, changing the design of icons will most likely not happen (even though I am open to reasoning), recolouring would be an option.

Again, this is no promise whatsoever, I am simply open to ideas and discussion.
    I really don't have any other input besides the icon pack, I just want teamspeak with darkents theme and teamspeak default 2014 icon packs. It really was nice to look at It was working for me, until I updated darkents few days ago and I posted here about it.

Edit I reinstalled teamspeak 3.0.19.4 deleted all app data and downloaded DarkenTSv1.0.1.9.ts3_style.zip the one I had before, and I can see the old icon packs like default mono 2014 etc.. but when I switch to them its still the same as the new packs. I guess I need to stay with this new look ...
    Last edited by AGamer; November 19th, 2016 at 09:49 PM.

I really don't have any other input besides the icon pack, I just want teamspeak with darkents theme and teamspeak default 2014 icon packs. It really was nice to look at It was working for me, until I updated darkents few days ago and I posted here about it.

Edit I reinstalled teamspeak 3.0.19.4 deleted all app data and downloaded DarkenTSv1.0.1.9.ts3_style.zip the one I had before, and I can see the old icon packs like default mono 2014 etc.. but when I switch to them its still the same as the new packs. I guess I need to stay with this new look ...
    I think I am beginning to understand your problem. Again, please submit a screenshot. I am not using DarkenTS in combination with a TeamSpeak Icon pack, so I can't really tell if something changed or looks out of place, because to me personally it appears to work well enough (the screenshot was created with the MyTeamSpeak version of DarkenTS).

Name:	Untitled-2.png 
Views:	247 
Size:	232.4 KB 
ID:	14526

I think I am beginning to understand your problem. Again, please submit a screenshot. I am not using DarkenTS in combination with a TeamSpeak Icon pack, so I can't really tell if something changed or looks out of place, because to me personally it appears to work well enough (the screenshot was created with the MyTeamSpeak version of DarkenTS).

Name:	Untitled-2.png 
Views:	247 
Size:	232.4 KB 
ID:	14526
    The screenshots look like the themes I'm talking about.

I installed DarkenTSv1.0.1.9.ts3_style.zip on 3.0.19.4 before I had beta 3.1. I didnt download the icon pack yet its giving me the themes of when I did download the icon pack. And DarkenTSv1.0.1.9.ts3_style.zip is the version I had before I updated.

Icon packs I have

Darkents
    default_colored_2014
    default_mono_2014

With the darkents icon pack the only thing I'd like to change is the users talk icon to something lighter preferably the old circle light variation.
    Last edited by AGamer; November 20th, 2016 at 10:52 PM.

Lightbulb Fixed PLUGIN_INFO_DATA appearing twice

@Brady_The please take a look at the fix i provided for your style:

https://github.com/Bluscream/DarkenT...dbbde15b478b7d

With the darkents icon pack the only thing I'd like to change is the users talk icon to something lighter preferably the old circle light variation.
    I have added a circular talk icon variation. This, however, will not be the default and needs to be changed on the user side. Of course I will add an instruction on how to change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluscream View Post
    @Brady_The please take a look at the fix i provided for your style:
    Thank you very much for reporting, Bluscream. The issue is fixed. Those must have been forgotten leftovers from early days.

Could you also split the default and the extended design into two designs? I don't like to move the files whenever my client syncs them. Just like:

https://github.com/Bluscream/DarkenTS-Style

https://github.com/Bluscream/DarkenTS-Style-Extended

Could you also split the default and the extended design into two designs? I don't like to move the files whenever my client syncs them. Just like:
    I am afraid I am not going to do that. Depending on certain events I already kind of have to maintain two different version.

How does it move the .tpl files, though, when your client syncs them. And what exactly do you mean with sync? Are we talking about TeamSpeak sync or something else? I personally have no problem with files moving around. When does that happen?

When does that happen?
    AFAIK and as far as i experienced, whenever you push a update and the client starts it will download the new version to the %temp% folder and install it silently which replaces all files.

AFAIK and as far as i experienced, whenever you push a update and the client starts it will download the new version to the %temp% folder and install it silently which replaces all files.
    In that case it will hopefully not happen too often. If the approval process in MyTS stays as it is right now, it will receive only major version updates, which means that you do not have to change files around on a daily basis.

I have added a circular talk icon variation. This, however, will not be the default and needs to be changed on the user side. Of course I will add an instruction on how to change it.
    When will this be released? Could you make the circle talk icon lighter than the current microphone icon please.

When will this be released? Could you make the circle talk icon lighter than the current microphone icon please.
    It will probably be released once the current Beta branch hits stable. However, if you want the new icons now you can download the attachment, unzip the folder, go to %appdata%\TS3Client\gfx, copy and paste the unzipped DarkenTS folder, and confirm the overwrite prompt.

I am afraid different colours are not going to happen, I am going to stick to the colour palette I set up for the style. If the new icons are still too dark you are probably better off to either lighten them up yourself or use the talk icons from the official icon packs for example.

And who knows what the future holds.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information