Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	14616
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3client_win64_2016-12-12_12-50-57.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	14615

The menu buttons are coming out white.

Which version of Teamspeak/DarkenTS are you using?

TeamSpeak 3 version 3.0.19.4

I am using the DarkenTS3 from this webpage, as well as the icon pack. https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/6...7-0e990f7cb9e0

The link was provided from the original post.

* 22.10.2016 Version 1.4.9 (MyTeamSpeak Beta Release)
    * TeamSpeak Beta 3.1 support
    * Available on MyTeamSpeak

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk Juice View Post
    TeamSpeak 3 version 3.0.19.4

I am using the DarkenTS3 from this webpage, as well as the icon pack. https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/6...7-0e990f7cb9e0

The link was provided from the original post.
    Thank you for using DarkenTS. Please download and install 'DarkenTSv1.0.1.9.ts3_style.zip', found as attachment in the first post. The version you installed is optimised for the Beta version of TeamSpeak. I apologise for this inconvenience.

Thank you for using DarkenTS. Please download and install 'DarkenTSv1.0.1.9.ts3_style.zip', found as attachment in the first post. The version you installed is optimised for the Beta version of TeamSpeak. I apologise for this inconvenience.
    Thank you.

So I just registered to find a solution for my problem.
    I tried about three times to install this Theme.
    I'm using the version 3.0.19.4 on Windows 10 64bit.
    Nothing has been changed. I can't even select the theme in the options.
    May I should try to reinstall Teamspeak3?

Please check that the path you see in the package installer is the same as the path of the client you use.
    Maybe you installed the theme into a second or old client path.

A reinstall of the client can* help here to correct the path.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Wont execute on one of my machines

Any idea why one of my computers wont execute the installer package.

Im sorry if this is multiple posting. I keep sending the post then my browser just hangs with a white screen but I never see my post.

Quote Originally Posted by MB327 View Post
    Any idea why one of my computers wont execute the installer package.

Im sorry if this is multiple posting. I keep sending the post then my browser just hangs with a white screen but I never see my post.
    Hey MB327. I am sorry for the problems you are having.

What TeamSpeak version are you running? 3.0.19.4 Stable? 3.1 Beta?
    What Operation System are you using?
    Where did you download the theme installer?

From your comment I take it that you are trying to install the Stable version of DarkenTS (DarkenTSv1.0.1.9.ts3_style.zip)? If so, did you unzip the file after downloading it? The file (including extension) should be called DarkenTSv1.0.1.9.ts3_style then (Note the missing zip.). A simple double click should start the installation process.

If you tried that and it still doesn't work there might be problem with the link between file type and executable (unlikely, but you never know). In that case come back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post

What TeamSpeak version are you running? 3.0.19.4 Stable? 3.1 Beta?
    What Operation System are you using?
    Where did you download the theme installer?
    Thanks for the reply. Here are the specifics on the machine we are having a problem with:
    TeamSpeak 3.0.19.4 (7/14/2016)
    Windows 7
    I downloaded the theme from the link at top of this thread.

Actually, the skin installed and is working perfectly on my Windows 10 machine and I love it. I recommended it to an out of state friend who has been using TeamSpeak for years. I mailed the zip file to him and after he had problems executing it I had him download it directly from your link on the first post of this thread. It's baffling to me why his machine will not recognize the unzipped installer as an executable. I am trouble shooting the problem on his behalf.

Mike Bevington

---merged 2 posts---

Update to my reply (not posted yet cause waiting on moderator)

Looks like this issue running the style package is that his computer shows Unknown Application for the whole set of .ts3_ files.

I have looked all over and can't find one occurrence of someone missing that package installer and can't find the installer to download and install.
    Last edited by dante696; December 20th, 2016 at 08:48 AM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MB327 View Post
    Update to my reply (not posted yet cause waiting on moderator)

Looks like this issue running the style package is that his computer shows Unknown Application for the whole set of .ts3_ files.

I have looked all over and can't find one occurrence of someone missing that package installer and can't find the installer to download and install.
    The package installer should be located in the TeamSpeak installation folder (Default 32 bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client, 64bit: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client). In there you should find an executable called package_inst.exe.

If it is missing you should try to repair or reinstall TeamSpeak.

If it is there, somehow the link between .ts3_style and package_inst.exe was interrupted. In that case right-click the ts3_style file, select Properties in the context menu and click on the Change button. Depending on your Operating system the dialogue that opens is going to look a little different, but now you basically navigate to the installation folder of TeamSpeak on your system, select package_inst.exe and confirm the changes.

Thanks, solved

Awesome assistance, thanks. With the information you provided, he went ahead and mapped the ts3 file to the correct executable in that path and it worked perfect.

Thanks again for your help.

Mike Bevington

That's nice to hear. I am glad I was able to help. Thank you for using DarkenTS.

Icon Pack Suggestion

Hi there,

Would you be open to changing the colour of the channel commander talking icon to make it stand out more, at the moment someone on channel command who is talking looks almost identical to someone who is not. On top of that I feel like the M is a bit out of place, so I plan to change these in my %appdata%. Could I have your permission to share my changes with in friends.

- Sam

Thread Information