Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 259
  1. #76
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Location
    /home
    Posts
    12
    hey there,
    I am another huge fan of your dark skin. So I would like to ask if there could be a way to implemt some of the features from the Extended Client Info pack?
    thank you

  2. #77
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    https://community.teamspeak.com/u/brady_the/
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalkers View Post
    hey there,
    I am another huge fan of your dark skin. So I would like to ask if there could be a way to implemt some of the features from the Extended Client Info pack?
    thank you
    Hey Night Stalkers, thank you for the kind words.

    DarkenTS already features extended client info, it just doesn't display them on default per user request. If you want to display more client info head to the DarkenTS styles folder in your TeamSpeak installation folder, delete or move the existing files into the _Default folder, open the _Extended folder, and copy the files found there into the "root" folder. :-)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1XDuSJ.png 
Views:	508 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	14366

  3. #78
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Location
    /home
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    Hey Night Stalkers, thank you for the kind words.

    DarkenTS already features extended client info, it just doesn't display them on default per user request. If you want to display more client info head to the DarkenTS styles folder in your TeamSpeak installation folder, delete or move the existing files into the _Default folder, open the _Extended folder, and copy the files found there into the "root" folder. :-)

    thats it, thank you very much.

    for all who use the 3.1 Beta client: You'll find it in
    Code:
    C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\styles\DarkenTS

  4. #79
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    157

    Some small issues with extended client info tpl's

    Hey Brady_The,
    i just installed your awesome theme and wanted to say thank you!
    I was used to the extended default theme and directly changed the tpl files to the included extendend tpl's of your theme.
    But they didn't work correctly:
    • The paths to your icons don't work. E.g.: platform icons
    • In the German files are some grammatical mistakes.
    • Depending on the information availiable empty table rows are shown.

    For myself i corrected all the issues i could see but only in the German tpl files.

    Keep up the good work!
    Regards D0mm4S

  5. #80
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    https://community.teamspeak.com/u/brady_the/
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    Hey Brady_The,
    i just installed your awesome theme and wanted to say thank you!
    I was used to the extended default theme and directly changed the tpl files to the included extendend tpl's of your theme.
    But they didn't work correctly:
    • The paths to your icons don't work. E.g.: platform icons
    • In the German files are some grammatical mistakes.
    • Depending on the information availiable empty table rows are shown.

    For myself i corrected all the issues i could see but only in the German tpl files.

    Keep up the good work!
    Regards D0mm4S
    Thank you for using DarkenTS and your feedback! It's greatly appreciated.
    • The paths were leftovers I did completely forget about. I fixed those.
    • I looked over the files a couple of times and found one grammatical mistake (Addresse instead of Adresse) and a couple of untranslated words. I fixed those. It's very possible that I am blind, though, so please tell me if I did forget something.
    • That's very possible. Unfortunately I would have to pick the tables to pieces to get rid of all empty rows, and "destroy" the design. Occurrences of those should be very limited. If you feel something is really out of place please submit a screenshot. While I tried to cover all combinations of information it is very possible that I overlooked something.

    Note: Right now the files you find attached to the introduction post are a little out-dated. As soon as Beta 3.1 is being released into the Stable branch an updated version will be released.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    • That's very possible. Unfortunately I would have to pick the tables to pieces to get rid of all empty rows, and "destroy" the design. Occurrences of those should be very limited. If you feel something is really out of place please submit a screenshot. While I tried to cover all combinations of information it is very possible that I overlooked something.
    I no longer have this table row problem. While i was customizing the extended info for my needs i simply put all parts of the table code with one <td> element into the same line. That fixed the bug that sometimes e.g. the volume of a client is shown with no number (Volume: ).
    before after
    for one td element
    Code:
    <tr>
       <td>...</td>
    </tr>
    Code:
    <tr><td>...</td></tr>
    for two or more td elements
    Code:
    <tr>
       <td>...</td>
       <td>...</td>
    </tr>
    Code:
    <tr>
       <td>...</td>
       <td>...</td>
    </tr>

  7. #82
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    https://community.teamspeak.com/u/brady_the/
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    I no longer have this table row problem. While i was customizing the extended info for my needs i simply put all parts of the table code with one <td> element into the same line. That fixed the bug that sometimes e.g. the volume of a client is shown with no number (Volume: ).
    Well, I will be damned. I remember having to skip some "nicely formatted code" because it would break some things. I should have known that this behaviour would span across the whole file. Fixed. Thanks a lot!

  8. #83
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    157
    I also found another little issue. When you get poked or join a server that has a popup server message there is a border around the message. A more important issue exists with the mic symbol. When you are on multiple servers you have no mic icon in the tab that you are active (2). It only shows up when you talk or select another tab (1).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mic_issue.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	14489

  9. #84
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    110
    uh.. I updated DarkenTs and I need to change the icon packs to teamspeaks default, the teamspeak colored, mono and origin, they don't fit well with the new theme update.. The icon packs don't match the new theme, they are ugly!!!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by AGamer View Post
    uh.. I updated DarkenTs and I need to change the icon packs to teamspeaks default, the teamspeak colored, mono and origin, they don't fit well with the new theme update.. The icon packs don't match the new theme, they are ugly!!!
    You should use the DarkenTS Icon Pack with the DarkenTS theme! They fit perfectly!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    https://community.teamspeak.com/u/brady_the/
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    I also found another little issue. When you get poked or join a server that has a popup server message there is a border around the message. A more important issue exists with the mic symbol. When you are on multiple servers you have no mic icon in the tab that you are active (2). It only shows up when you talk or select another tab (1).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mic_issue.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	14489
    The problem here was that 'blue' is the default active colour, which unfortunately bites with the inactive mic colour. It was kind of sub-optimal but I went with it because nobody mentioned it. Unfortunately I am little picky with colour. Would you (or anyone reading this) be okay with this scheme?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-3.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14491

    Quote Originally Posted by AGamer View Post
    uh.. I updated DarkenTs and I need to change the icon packs to teamspeaks default, the teamspeak colored, mono and origin, they don't fit well with the new theme update.. The icon packs don't match the new theme, they are ugly!!!
    Are you using the Beta branch by any chance, and updated it via the 'Browse online' feature? If yes, due to technical limitations unfortunately you do additionally have to install this addon.

    If you updated the theme via the installer in the first post the gfx pack is included. Have a look in the 'Design' tab in the options, and see if you can select 'DarkenTS' in the 'Icon Pack' dropdown. Thank you.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    The problem here was that 'blue' is the default active colour, which unfortunately bites with the inactive mic colour. It was kind of sub-optimal but I went with it because nobody mentioned it. Unfortunately I am little picky with colour. Would you (or anyone reading this) be okay with this scheme?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-3.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14491
    In my opinion the dark and light grey fit. What about the other issue with the message popup?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darkents_messagepopup.png 
Views:	133 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	14494
    I wonder why in case 1 you didnīt choose the dark grey from the teamspeak background and the poke message (2) .
    Is it possible to change that color to the same as (2)? I also wonder if the border around the message is hardcoded or a design issue. Maybe you could hide it.
    When I find more I'll let you know here!

  13. #88
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    110
    Yes, I am using Teamspeak 3.1 beta. I installed it via installer not myteamspeak/browser online.


    The problem is icon packs teamspeak colored, teamspeak mono and darkents. It's too dark to see people in channels and the channel themselves, it needs a fix, right now Im using teamspeak origin, probably should be renamed to original.

    Before I was using DarkenTS with teamspeak default icon pack 2014 and it was better. I want to delete the darkents icon pack and revert back to an older version of DarkenTS theme, but I cannot delete the icon pack https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/0...e-2eea28470007

  14. #89
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    https://community.teamspeak.com/u/brady_the/
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by AGamer View Post
    Yes, I am using Teamspeak 3.1 beta. I installed it via installer not myteamspeak/browser online.


    The problem is icon packs teamspeak colored, teamspeak mono and darkents. It's too dark to see people in channels and the channel themselves, it needs a fix, right now Im using teamspeak origin, probably should be renamed to original.

    Before I was using DarkenTS with teamspeak default icon pack 2014 and it was better. I want to delete the darkents icon pack and revert back to an older version of DarkenTS theme, but I cannot delete the icon pack https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/0...e-2eea28470007
    What exactly needs a fix? Could you please expand on that, preferably with a screenshot, so that I am able to understand you problem better. Thank you.

    Anyway, you should be able to switch to and use a different Icon Pack without problem. Simply choose one in the options (TeamSpeak Mono or TeamSpeak Colored in your case, I guess).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3client_win32_2016-11-15_12-46-37.png 
Views:	209 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	14497

  15. #90
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    What exactly needs a fix? Could you please expand on that, preferably with a screenshot, so that I am able to understand you problem better. Thank you.

    Anyway, you should be able to switch to and use a different Icon Pack without problem. Simply choose one in the options (TeamSpeak Mono or TeamSpeak Colored in your case, I guess).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3client_win32_2016-11-15_12-46-37.png 
Views:	209 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	14497
    Thats the problem, teamspeak mono, teamspeak colored and darkents icon packs don't fit well with the theme, I find it hard to see people/channels. Before I updated it wasn't like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Save ip or name of member.R
    By Mrcritical in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 26th, 2013, 05:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •