Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Same problem here
    I am using Teamspeak 3 Version 3.2.5

Quote Originally Posted by dmartel View Post
    Same problem here
    I am using Teamspeak 3 Version 3.2.5
    https://hostr.co/6qxw4B0BWmoc

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    Thank you for the feedback, 3DSFreaker. Technically those user names should be indeed green, nothing has changed in the relevant files. However, I experienced it too. Unfortunately I cannot really give you an exact answer on how to fix it. After switching between Info Displays and the default TeamSpeak skin the name colours returned to normal.

Please try this and report back. Thank you!
    Sorry for replying this late but this didnt work for me. But thanks for helping^^.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DSFreaker View Post
    Sorry for replying this late but this didnt work for me. But thanks for helping^^.
    Are you still experiencing this problem? Have you updated TeamSpeak to the latest version? Have you updated the theme? Have you completely removed the theme and reinstalled it?

First off, thank you for an amazing theme that makes TS3 survivable late at night. I'm hoping you can help me out with working around a theme-related issue for some Qt panels I'm making for a plugin. We're noticing a lot of inconsistency between your theme and the default theme, and even Qt Creator where we are making them.

I've linked to an album that has a couple of our panels in both Default and Darken Ts-Dissension themes. There's a good combination of QListWidget, QLineEdit, QPushButton, QGroupBox elements between the three. We're hoping for some more visually consistent styling between them. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/PbvkUbf

Quote Originally Posted by NycVibrant View Post
    First off, thank you for an amazing theme that makes TS3 survivable late at night. I'm hoping you can help me out with working around a theme-related issue for some Qt panels I'm making for a plugin. We're noticing a lot of inconsistency between your theme and the default theme, and even Qt Creator where we are making them.

I've linked to an album that has a couple of our panels in both Default and Darken Ts-Dissension themes. There's a good combination of QListWidget, QLineEdit, QPushButton, QGroupBox elements between the three. We're hoping for some more visually consistent styling between them. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/PbvkUbf
    Thank you!

Could you be more specific about the inconsistencies?

Are we talking about missing background colours? That's a massive flaw in the theme itself, not having built upon a styled QWidget. I never bothered with a fix, because that probably would have included a complete rewrite, but I added a workaround a while ago. Any QWidget with an objectName starting with "Addon" or "Ext" will have a background applied.

Are you talking about cut off button text? I am not exactly sure what that problem is, because "native" TS buttons have no problem adjusting to any setting, only addon buttons, which led me to believe that it might be a problem with element scaling, but I never figured out a possible solution while dabbling around in QT Creator (which I did admittedly only for a short period).

If you could expand a little on your request I would be happy to have a look!

Yeah it seems like all text on buttons is cut off once it reaches a certain size related to the frame it is in. I've noticed when I am creating them in Qt Creator, they look vastly different so I've been tweaking them to accommodate for that. My expectation is that button text will go closer to the edge of the button before being cut off.

Here's how the bottom buttons looks in Qt Creator. As you can see, the theme is taking a lot of space from the button text.
    http://prntscr.com/obif52

What a nice theme

Just donwloaded it - looks super cool and I look forward to using it. Thanks a bunch. <3

I'm getting some errors while installing the Skin

What is going on in this forum, I could have sworn that the messages quoted below were not there for me yesterday. This isn't the first time that this happened either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hule-hans View Post
    Just donwloaded it - looks super cool and I look forward to using it. Thanks a bunch. <3
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by thundercats View Post
    I'm getting some errors while installing the Skin
    Could you please expand on this? What does the error message say?

Love this theme

Finally i found something dark, thank you for this theme!

Please add channel id feature. It is really needed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Well_Skilled View Post
    Please add channel id feature. It is really needed for me.
    The display of extended information such as Channel ID is included in the 'Extended Info Display' customisation. Head over to https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/6...7-0e990f7cb9e0 and follow the instructions in the 'Customisation' section. Thank you.

love the themepack, much nicer during gaming nights than white.

I have an issue with the top bar being white.

I've tried reinstalling the pack, made sure teamspeak is upto date with and without icons, changing the "style" option, changing window colours. also tried all of the above on my partners computer and she's getting the same issues

Name:  XbzeusY.png
Views: 28
Size:  73.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrmorr View Post
    love the themepack, much nicer during gaming nights than white.

I have an issue with the top bar being white.

I've tried reinstalling the pack, made sure teamspeak is upto date with and without icons, changing the "style" option, changing window colours. also tried all of the above on my partners computer and she's getting the same issues
    That's the title bar from your Operating System, it depends on your OS or custom colour scheme settings.

Thread Information