Forum

Show whos talking WINDOW NOT OVERLAY

i love overlays but its making games load very slow and kicks me out of other games/programs so i had an idea sorry if posted b4

a who is speaking window that works like the basic built in overlay minimal view that can be made transparent and always "ontop" but NOT a code injection into other programs so doesnt get detected by anti cheating software (and then get u kicked/banned for just seeing whos talking)

is this possible? coz i LOVE and NEED being able to see who is talking on open coms AND wispers BUT atm i cant use the overlays coz they crash the game clients and get me kicked from others

now i play my games in maxed windowed mode but only 1 monitor and finding who is talking for half a second spamming so i can yell at them in a channel with more people than can be displayed is very painful and seeing the name just pop up ingame is epicly easyer to deal with so if i can have this abilty without a code injection would be soooo helpful

sorry if i have rambled im autistic and dislexic and hurding cats on teamspeak is hard without an overlay that works

This is not possible without any overlay.

You could use your Android phone for this if you do not like overlays on your desktop.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s3remote&hl=de
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I'm pretty sure an always on top window would only work if you play in windowed mode.
    DX Fullscreen apps will always be on top if they are focused I think.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information