Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

fwpuclnt dll Error Message

So basicly I had a thing on startup where the computer was repairing Drive C ( Heaven knows why) And as soon as i finally got on I started up TS3 and got the following Error Message in the attached picture. I have tried Reinstalling The program twice as well as restarting the computer.

I use a HP 64-bit OS , Intel core....Ect ECT. I have never had any problems with TS3 before so I'm out of my league here. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	13755Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ef.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	13756

Something in your system is broken. Not really a TeamSpeak problem.
    http://www.vsksoft.com/dll/windows/FWPUCLNT-DLL/
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Entry Point Not Found

A few days ago, teamspeak stop working for me and started giving me this error. "The procedure entry point RtllengthSecurityDescriptor could not be located in the dynamic link library. C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll" I dug into my system32 and found that the file it was looking for was all capitalize, and I don't know if that was the problem it was having and I wasn't about to start messing around in my system32.

Thread Information