Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Don't want that users remove their channel group but add other groups

Hello,

Please help me... i`m going mad .... i have created some Channel Groups , for example : General , Commander, Lieutenant

No the problem which I`m having is that i can`t figure it out from the Permission from the Channel Groups -> Group Modify

For example : I want the General to able add all the other ranks under him and also to remove but i don`t want him to able to remove his Rank ( to be graved out when he want to remove this rank or something above him )
    And for the Commander i want him to able to add ranks under him but not to able to remove his rank or to grant a rank higher then his ( to be graved out when he want to remove this rank or something above him )
    And for Lieutenant the same ...ahh ranks under him ..but not higher then him.. and also he has not to be able to remove his own ( to be graved out when he want to remove this rank or something above him )

The problem is that i think last year ... i made this on a server which i no longer own and i have completely forgotten what i have done .. i know also i lost 2 nights because of that .....

So can please someone here be so kind to help me out with this ?

I`m losing my mind

Kind Regards

It's impossible what you want.
    Users only can have one channel group in a channel
    and they must be able to remove the current channel group from a user to assign another channel group to that user.

You can not say you want them to be able to add themself to a lower group without removing their own group.

You need to use server groups. If you want to ad multiple groups to a user.
    These groups just need a higher value in their needed member remove power as their own member remove power.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information