Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    All i can tell you for sure:
    TeamSpeak does not block anyone from any country.

Some countries force ISPs to block know VoIP programs and their websites and other known websites.
    Jordan already is known for blocking Skype and other websites too.
    https://provpnaccounts.com/List_of_c...t-124-articles

Maybe a new law came into effect in your country.
    Contact your ISP and read your laws if VoIP programs are blocked/forbidden.

Thank you for reply to us , i just finished talking to them and they said to me " We have no intention to block VOIP ( Skype , Whatsapp ) and even teamspeak , So i'm really confused about what's going .

hello jordanian guys

for all of you guys please contact orange and tell them about them about the problem they need your report to start doing some fixing on there server also orange have no warning from there isp to block teamspeak.com but please do your best and report

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabiii View Post
    im with umniah and the same freaking thing happened to me...
    Yeah I noticed now, tried Zain too :/ all ISPs have blocked access to Voice ports? what the hell..

Also I told Orange about this Issue but still no response from them.

Just got a reply from them

I went to there facebook ( Orange ISP in Jordan ) and posted the issue and this was there reply :

Name:  URgFPz8.png
Views: 527
Size:  45.4 KB

So i guess it's a good thing that they are working on it , but the confused thing is that they did not answer if they are going to block VOIP services :/ .

for now i have managed to use this VPN to great sucess:

https://www.privateinternetaccess.co...MLwaAtKc8P8HAQ

This is only a temporarly solution, as the VPN will slow down your connections. i think i will be leaving orange to another ISP.

in particular this isp seems promising with fiber optic connections, and no blocking for Voice applications : http://damamax.jo/

Still having issues

I still am having issues, I will contact Orange (my ISP) and see what's going on. I will ask my father as he is a high ranking leader in the army if any new laws have been put into place.

same problem

same here got the problem, I'm with orange.

I tried to contact them via email, they had no clue what i was talking about, as usual when I report any connection problem, unfortunate when Orange purchased Jordan Telecom they kept most of the old government employees and their outdated skills.

what I tried to connect from my company Zain Leased line connection, it didn't work, but if I connected from home to my company via VPN then connect to teamspeak it works, thou that's not viable solution since it will increase your latency by at least 200ms.

also a friend of mine enabled VPN on his router( he is orange) and i connected to him and managed to connect to TS that way too, so its kinda weird what's going on, or what orange did.

for anyone complaining about changing their ISP, do note that all ADSL companies are connected to orange eventually, so changing ISP won't matter that much. Unless you try fiber which is only covering like 10% of Amman, and most of these fiber companies are independent from Orange, I tried JCS 2 years ago, they were really bad, had unreliable connection, maybe they got better now. another company is damamax as @akramh mentioned.

@Laith SJ can you provide us with a link to that facebook post.
    Last edited by dabbagh; April 21st, 2016 at 07:44 AM.

It's working for me now .

Quote Originally Posted by dabbagh View Post
    same here got the problem, I'm with orange.

I tried to contact them via email, they had no clue what i was talking about, as usual when I report any connection problem, unfortunate when Orange purchased Jordan Telecom they kept most of the old government employees and their outdated skills.

what I tried to connect from my company Zain Leased line connection, it didn't work, but if I connected from home to my company via VPN then connect to teamspeak it works, thou that's not viable solution since it will increase your latency by at least 200ms.

also a friend of mine enabled VPN on his router( he is orange) and i connected to him and managed to connect to TS that way too, so its kinda weird what's going on, or what orange did.

for anyone complaining about changing their ISP, do note that all ADSL companies are connected to orange eventually, so changing ISP won't matter that much. Unless you try fiber which is only covering like 10% of Amman, and most of these fiber companies are independent from Orange, I tried JCS 2 years ago, they were really bad, had unreliable connection, maybe they got better now. another company is damamax as @akramh mentioned.

@Laith SJ can you provide us with a link to that facebook post.

This is there facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/OrangeJordan/?fref=ts

I tried to connect with my original Ip and it works now , i tried a lot of times and it's working now , maybe it's just a mater of time until it get fixed to everyone .

Can't connect to any server or access teamspeak website

Hello,

its happened suddenly few weeks ago, can't log to any server i keep getting this

<22:03:24> Trying to resolve hostname rsrazoredge.teamspeak3.com
    <22:03:24> Trying to connect to server on rsrazoredge.teamspeak3.com
    <22:03:29> Failed to connect to server

and i can't access the website anymore too, its like something blocking the connections.

i have tried to reinstall the Clint and stop firewall, antivirus (avira) but with no hope.

now i'm using proxy software so i can access the website to post this.

any solutions?
    Last edited by dante696; April 28th, 2016 at 07:16 AM. Reason: merged due the lack of details

its work now

I had the same issue for last weeks now its working and i don't think they blocked something its just temporary problem, so have a fun everyone with your friends again
    my ISP orange

Is TS blocked in Jordan?

Hi, for a few months now I have been having Issues where me and other users from Jordan are unable to connect to Teamspeak.com or any Server on TS3, is there any info on if Jordanian ISPs are blocking Teamspeak ?

Edit: Fixed the problem using VPN
    Last edited by dante696; August 5th, 2016 at 02:44 PM. Reason: merged

You better contact your ISP to get it solved.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Can't connect to any teamspeak server.

Hello,

I'm facing this problem for a while now. I can't connect to any teamspeak server using my client while i can ping to that server using CMD and i get reply from it with low ping. Also i can access Teamspeak.com without any problem. The only way that makes me able to connect to servers is using VPN. Tried restarting the router, installing/uninstalling the Client and it didn't fix it.
    Tried contacting my ISP they said they didn't block any of Teamspeak services.

Anyone else faced this problem?

Kind regards
    Bashar

Is that hard to fix?

Lightbulb

We need more informations from you

What client version is running? And please post your Client Log.

Thread Information