Forum

[Request] Plugin Notification Join Specific Channel

Hello There,

First, i apologize if my English, is not good enough, i would know, if a plugin exist.

- Im not owner of the TS 3 , where i want to get this plugin on. So I would get a notification when someone join some specifics channels.
    Im helper, and i would like to get notif when someone needs help.

Thanks you a lot if you can help me !

See you

How to make a notification plugin

Hey,

I've been wanting to make a Teamspeak Addon that Notifies you when someone has joined a certain channel(the channel is chosen by the user) and it plays a sound( i want to be able to have it where the user is able to set custom sounds) and if ur in game, it shows up on ur screen.

Is that a hard thing to make for a semi beginner at coding?

If anyone wants to help me out making one,
    Feel free to add me to steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049034947/

Or join my ts: 51.255.138.195:1897
    Last edited by dante696; July 28th, 2019 at 01:27 AM. Reason: merged

this --> https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/1...9-62f518de868a
    I think it currently is outdated, but it is what you are looking for.

Solved

Done it for you
    let me know If you have some issues

Download

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oq6t6r.png 
Views:	200 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	18150

Quote Originally Posted by DoloDE View Post
    Done it for you
    let me know If you have some issues

Download

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oq6t6r.png 
Views:	200 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	18150
    How do I use it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAtomicGamer View Post
    How do I use it?

you just have to enter the channelid in the first textbox. the channelid can be retrieve with the Extended Client Info design.

then you have the possibility either to play an audio should a client enter the channel or the windows 10 balloons notifications

to use the audio just check the checkbox and upload the .wav file
    the play button is just for testing the sound

i was looking for the same plugin , thanks.. 9Apps VidMate.vin Apk9apps.com
    Last edited by smithclarkson01; September 2nd, 2019 at 01:24 AM.

@cydolo,

Could you make it a bit more sophisticated? For example, to hold many channels that it watches? To stay active when TS is restarted? A dark mode, the ability to right click a channel and add it to the watch list, and have it popup the dialog asking for notification sound.

Could you also have it track users? For example if I want to watch a support channel or 20 it will notify me when someone joins any of them via whatever sound I chose.

AND

If I'm looking to speak with a particular user, I can add them to it, and once they connect or move channels it lets me know they are on the server?

the possibility to select multiple channels will be added later, also there will be a new sound when the
    client leaves the channel and a log when the user entered or left the channel

I do not understand some of the features you want. and what do you mean by
    to stay active when TS is restarted

explain to me these functions and maybe I will implement it
    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue154 View Post
    @cydolo,
    To stay active when TS is restarted? and have it popup the dialog asking for notification sound.

Could you also have it track users? For example if I want to watch a support channel or 20 it will notify me when someone joins any of them via whatever sound I chose.

I'm currently developing a plugin that is able to do this and has almost all features @FireRescue154 requested

Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue154 View Post
    @cydolo,

Could you make it a bit more sophisticated? For example, to hold many channels that it watches? To stay active when TS is restarted? A dark mode, the ability to right click a channel and add it to the watch list, and have it popup the dialog asking for notification sound.

AND

If I'm looking to speak with a particular user, I can add them to it, and once they connect or move channels it lets me know they are on the server?
    I still need to fix some bugs and copmlete the saving process so the Channels stay on the watchlist when you restart TeamSpeak, so it should only take one or two weeks til I can publish it.

You can already add multiple channels on multiple servers to your watchlist by right clicking on a channel and you get notified when someone joins them. The watchlist is automatically saved in a json file (loading it is still in developement).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3client_win64_OmDl5Ntt5F.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	18264   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3client_win64_w9BYdgZQ2a.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	18265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3client_win64_muqQBHA46i.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	18266  

Quote Originally Posted by nimradium View Post
    I'm currently developing a plugin that is able to do this and has almost all features @FireRescue154 requested

I still need to fix some bugs and copmlete the saving process so the Channels stay on the watchlist when you restart TeamSpeak, so it should only take one or two weeks til I can publish it.

You can already add multiple channels on multiple servers to your watchlist by right clicking on a channel and you get notified when someone joins them. The watchlist is automatically saved in a json file (loading it is still in developement).
    I have now published the first alpha version of my plugin here. It currently has all features mentioned above and many more are planned. It may include some bugs so please report any bug you encounter here. I would appreciate anyone testing my plugin and giving feedback or feature requests.

MacOS and Linux versions will be added soon.

I will be checking this out now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nimradium View Post
    I have now published the first alpha version of my plugin here. It currently has all features mentioned above and many more are planned. It may include some bugs so please report any bug you encounter here. I would appreciate anyone testing my plugin and giving feedback or feature requests.

MacOS and Linux versions will be added soon.
    So, I tested it. Does not function anything like I was describing above. There is no menu, it makes no sounds, no popups, nothing. It simply puts some text in server chat saying who joined the watch channel. Also can't add names to watch list.

Thread Information