Forum

[Serverquery] serverlist command returns no value for virtualserver_machine_id

Code:
    serverlist
    [...] virtualserver_name=XXXX virtualserver_autostart=1 virtualserver_machine_id|[...] virtualserver_name=XXXX virtualserver_autostart=1 virtualserver_machine_id
    error id=0 msg=ok
    Also applies to serverinfo
    Code:
    serverinfo
    [...] virtualserver_autostart=1 virtualserver_machine_id virtualserver_needed_identity_security_level=8 [...]
    error id=0 msg=ok
    Last edited by thor77; April 21st, 2016 at 08:17 PM. Reason: add serverinfo

Works fine here on server 3.0.12.3
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Keep in mind that machine_id will only have a value if the server was created on an instance that was specified a machine_id through the relevant command line parameter. This value is empty by default and not required.
    It will only ever have a value if you specified one for the instance and the specific virtual server was created from an instance that you specified a machine_id for.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Oh, i assumed command-responses would have the same syntax as commands:
    Code:
    The command is a single word which may contain lowercase letters, digits and underscore symbols (a-z 0-9 _) followed by a whitespace. A parameterblock is made up of one or more key-value pairs separatedby a whitespace. In addition, various commands support options which are specified with a leading minus.
    I couldn't find any further documentation about these responses, is there some available?

I'm mainly asking, because this behaviour breaks the parsing-part of my query-library (virtualserver_machine_id is recognized as a seperate command)

Then your library is broken The output hasn't changed in I don't even know how long, but it has been quite some time.
    Certain settings, may have no value or may not be set but still all values are returned for commands like channelinfo, serverinfo etc. As such there are variables in the output which simply have no value.
    After a command was sent to the server the server will respond to that, the response ends with the error code indication on a separate line. Everything before that is part of the output for the command.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Ouh, okey.
    Thanks for your fast answer.
    I added a test-case for that and updated my library

Thread Information