Forum

[Android] TS3mobile - remote admin tool

Hello, I would like introduce my application for mobile devices with Android system.

The application is designed for people who have a need for insight into what is happening on their TeamSpeak's channel or server, app does not allow for voice communication and is strictly for monitoring and administration purposes.

Control refers to properties management by user (on / off: microphone, speaker, set the status Away or is Present), preview the list of people on the channel, where the user has possibility to send them a poke message, mute or unmute and even throw them out or connect to available channels.

Additionally there is information about the active users which one has the status "talking."

Screenshots:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-14-12-53-26.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	13863Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-14-13-39-08.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	13864Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-14-13-56-07.png 
Views:	363 
Size:	328.4 KB 
ID:	13865

Download:

HTML Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.depakto.tsmobile

If you are using TeamSpeak and you checked my app, let me know what you think about it?
    Is something wrong or maybe you have an idea to improve it?
    Feel free to contact me.

I hope you like it

2016-05-23 update to v1.2
    Ver.1.2
    + add custom poke message
    + add refreshing channels on demand (open channel list)
    + add reaction when connection with wifi lost
    + add two new action with channels - (switch to / create new)
    + add four new action with clients on channel list - (poke / kick / complaint / private message)
    + add private text visible in Chat channel
    + prepered welcome screen for next update (connect to Internet public IP-server)
    - removed app icon in channel list
    Ver.1.1
    + add channel chat
    + add new graphics
    Last edited by Depakto; May 23rd, 2016 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Update to v1.2

Just released new update 1.24 for TSmobile. It should be fine now with TeamSpeak3 (3.1.3v). Below is a link to quick tutorial how to find the auth key.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyIQr-9qW-w

Quote Originally Posted by Depakto View Post
    The application is designed for people who have a need for insight into what is happening on their TeamSpeak's channel or server, app does not allow for voice communication and is strictly for monitoring and administration purposes.

The interface looks like it could be good, but I'm unable to understand why there needs to a generic white image covering 60% of the screen... As far as I can see there is no way to hide it... Making the app basically pointless as when you have 15 people in a channel and only 3 of them are visible... may as well just not bother, I don't require evidence of my own personal identity in the channel with generic blond haired guy image, I require "insight into what is happening on (my) TeamSpeak's channel or server" so at a glance I can know who is on/joined/talking/muted, you know, what your quoted description stated...

Until I can get rid of that image and actually use the space it takes up to see users, I can't use this app I'm sorry to say.
    On top of that, if you go horizontal the image takes up 100% of the screen... Is this image of use? is it divine? What is the point of it?! just to take up screen space? People get TS3 apps to see what is going on in their channels/servers, not look at what 3 people are doing and have a massive white section of pointlessness. All the massaging/mute sound/mic stuff can fit into a single bar at the top or bottom, why it is clustered around generic blond hair guy? I have no clue what you're thinking, Apps on mobiles need to be space conscience and space saving, you need to effectively use what little space you are given, if this generic image can be hidden (and I've been looking for a way for 10 minutes now) it should be hidden by default, it is literally this one design choice that is stopping this app being in anyway useful, I have to question if you've even actually tried the app... Does that 30% of actual usage space make the app useful? My answer is no, it makes it disappointing because there is a lot of good functionality here, but I can't really use it...

Sorry to be so harsh, but I cannot contemplate why you would put so much programming time (and I can see there is a lot of useful stuff in the background here) in something that is basically just covered up by junk on the main window...

Name:	c_gcs6bvoaefpry_by_carnage2k4-db7e3fr.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	15451
    Last edited by Carnage2K4; April 28th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.

Hi, thanks for the message.
    As you mentioned, the main app's window has been divided into two areas.
    At the top are all the items related to your client-ts3, below of this is a list of people on the same channel as your client.
    Note that your client is not listed with other people. Such a primitive form Name:  client-org.png
Views: 835
Size:  1.1 KB has been replaced by a more complex form.
    This area contains not only your nick and icon but also other important functions Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tsapp-0.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	185.8 KB 
ID:	15486

Also, the blonde-icon-man changes when you have an active microphone and you talk, giving you visible feedback on your mobile device.

Name:	tsapp-1.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	15487

As for the list of people from the lower area, it is scrollable. This is a quick preview with the ability to perform quick actions on a selected person when he or she is behaving inappropriately. The longer list is in the left menu with more options available to you on a selected person.

Name:	screen ts3-app.PNG 
Views:	51 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	15488

After the last update, I added a landscape view, where you can switch to a view only with list of people from your channel.

Name:	land.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	658.3 KB 
ID:	15489

It is possible that in the future, the same top-hiding feature will be implemented in the vertical view.

Best Regards.

Thread Information