Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Need some assistance

So, not really sure how to explain this one as I am not sure what the feature is called.

Basically I used to have this feature where if I clicked on someone in TS it would show me the details of them, what picture they have set for themselves and what not, I no longer have the feature and I desire to re-obtain it. I can't seem to find it in the settings or anywhere else. Perhaps I am just missing it. Anyways, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudbuster View Post
    So, not really sure how to explain this one as I am not sure what the feature is called.

Basically I used to have this feature where if I clicked on someone in TS it would show me the details of them, what picture they have set for themselves and what not, I no longer have the feature and I desire to re-obtain it. I can't seem to find it in the settings or anywhere else. Perhaps I am just missing it. Anyways, thanks in advance.
    You should have the TS3 screen divided in three "windows": tree window (on the left), information window (on the right) and chat window (at the bottom). Maybe the tree window is overlapping the information one.

To bring back the information window: move the mouse towards the right side of the tree window, when the pointer changes, something like <-|->, then drag to left.

Thread Information