Forum

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Soundboard:

Hi, i downloaded RP soundboard it worked really well but at a day me and my friends heard about something like clownfish so we downloaded it etc... but when we downloaded it my RP soundboard didnt worked anymore so i deleted clownfish reinstalled TS3 reinstalled my soundboard but it still doesnt work. kan someone help me out :(

STOP hotkey

Hey. I love the soundboard so much.

Need help on any hotkey for STOP. I have a long sound used in the soundboard, and I need a way to stop the sound in the middle.

is there a way to utilize F13 - F24 ?

So i was Wondering because my keyboard has not only F1 to F12.
    It has F13 to F24 aswell and i wanted to use those for the Soundboard but i cant use them as Hotkeys

i know many people are using those buttons in OBS for example.

so is there a way to utilize those aswell?

Some Problems with SoundBoard

Hello,

i have some Problems with Soundboard. But at first: Nice Program

I can't nothing play. When i put a button nothing happens. When i'll go on a another config, config 1 or 3, the Programm jumps on config 2 back.

I have deinstalled the Programm and reinstall but the Problems are there.

Have you a idea how i can fix it?

Thanks
    Max

Solved Fix for buttons not working on mouse click

A user on Github found out what caused the Soundboard to not function anymore when clicking buttons but when using hotkeys it would: There is a wrong hotkey bound to the left mouse button.

To fix this:
    • Go to your Teamspeak Options (Alt + P)
    • In the 'hotkeys' menu select and delete hotkeys bound to MOUSE BUTTON 1

I will see what I can do to fix this bug (if it's possible at all) but until then the solution above is a workaround. If your soundboard isn't working anymore simply delete the mouse button 1 hotkey.

Youtube and other streaming sites

Can I play any youtube songs on the soundboard, and if not when will it be added if it can be.

( German / English ) Soundboard Hotkeys don't work. Soundboard Hotkeys gehen nicht

En: Hey,
    when I installed the Rp soundboard yesterday and choosed some files from my PC i've set some Hotkeys like F9 Hotk. It was all fine and ich was happy that it worked with Hotkeys. Then after I restarted my PC and I joined on a TS-3 Server my Hotleys didn't work but the files i choosed where still there and i could also use Soundboard without the Hotkeys. Just clicking on these fields. Ts showed that these files still own a Hotkey but he didnt work and also when i've set a new one it still didn't work.

Ger: Hey, als ich Gestern das Rp Soundbord installiert habe und einige Dateien von meinem Computer ausgewählt und ihnen Hotkeys wie F9 oder so zugewiesen habe war alles gut, ich war glücklich, dass die Hotkeys funktioniert haben. Dann als ich meinen Computer neu gestartet habe und erneut auf einen Ts-3 Server ging funktionierten die Hotkeys nicht mehr doch meine Dateien war immernoch da, und ich konnte das Soundboard ohne Hotkeys durch das clicken auf die Felder noch bedienen. Teamspeak zeigte mir an, dass immernoch die Hotkeys gesetzt waren aber selbst als ich neue setzte gingen sie nicht.
    Last edited by dante696; April 23rd, 2019 at 12:49 PM. Reason: merged

RP soundbar issue with hotkeys

Hello everyone,
    i can not use my numpad hotkeys with my RP SoundBar anymore.. anyone know why?

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum
    Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

Teamspeak 3 version: 3.2.5
    Qt Version: 5.6.2

Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)

RP Soundbar version: 1.4.0.1790

I have some Hotkey on Teamspeak and work perfectly!

Thanks a lot for your support in advice!
    Regards
    Last edited by dante696; June 5th, 2019 at 07:13 AM. Reason: merged

any chance of an update to the new API version

Quote Originally Posted by wizzywig View Post
    any chance of an update to the new API version
    Working on that right now.

/Edit: done. The first post is updated with a version for Teamspeak 3.3.
    Last edited by RedPuma; June 16th, 2019 at 05:03 PM.

send and lokal volume setting

Hey,

First of all, many thanks to your soundboard which is working with the latest Teamspeak api.
    I want to ask if you could "program" 2 volume sliders one for lokal sound playback which i will hear when i play a sound.
    And one for the "listening" people. Cause i have the problem, my mates want the sounds louder, but when i do it louder my ears will die. I can't set the volume of teamspeak quieter, cause than i don't understand my mates.

May this is only a problem for me and my ears. But may this is an option for more user.

I'm not native englisch speaking/writing, i hope you understand my wish

I actually came here today to request adding a couple options. Option One: To be able to add files to a playlist so it would play all files one after the other. So for instance, we can add an entire cd to the playlist so it played every song one after the other. Instead of having to add song one, listen to it, then once it was finished add song two, listen to it, then add song three...ect. A playlist would be awesome!

Option Two: To have a play bar with a marker showing the current position of the file being played. So we had the ability to grab the marker and scroll to the exact part we want to hear and skip the parts we did not want to hear. Basically, to be able to freely scroll to any place of the song we are listening to.

If you can add those two features your add-on would be the best EVER! What you have done already is great therefore I want to say thank you for your hard work and effort. You deserve it! Well done!

Koda
    Last edited by Hugh Jass Koda; August 14th, 2019 at 01:08 AM.

RP soundboard error

Hi i installed RP Soundboard and when i start Ts 3 then it Pops up an error there stands Anything with Rpsoundboard_win64.dll not found ore somezhing and then i close it and i dont have any Plugins Folder :c Pls help me
    Last edited by dante696; August 19th, 2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: merged

Thank you <3

We love your plugin, we use it everyday on our server making jokes with ours voices or just listening music <3
    PD: I just register in the forum to say that.
    Name:  rpsoundrulz.JPG
Views: 262
Size:  228.2 KB

Hey Dude, i love this soundboard! But it would be a nice feature to adjust the volume per hotkey.
    I use the Numblock as my Hotkeys and the plus and minus buttons would be optimal for this use.
    Cause sometimes you just want Darude Dankstorm running quietly in the background and, ya`know, sometimes i just wanna rape my mates ears.

Thread Information