Forum

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

More buttons plz!

Quote Originally Posted by chriskar View Post
    So today i saw that 100 sounds is the maximum number.
    Could you add something like a scrollbar or just more Rows? That would be Awesome!
    Is it possible to get more then 100 buttons, cuz I want more buttons

100 Sounds max

That seems to be an oversight, there shouldn't be any limit. I will fix that in the new version. As for the version for Teamspeak 3.1 (beta): playback is still completely broken and unsable.

is there a usable Hotkey to stop sounds ? If not, can you implement this is the next version ?

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakes1991 View Post
    is there a usable Hotkey to stop sounds ? If not, can you implement this is the next version ?
    It is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPuma View Post
    You can actually, although it's a bit complicated at the moment: In Teamspeak go to Settings -> Options -> Hotkeys -> Add -> Advanced Options -> Plugins -> Plugin Hotkeys -> rp soundboard -> stop all sounds.
    I will add an easier way to do that in the next release.

Is that possible to delete button (to set is a blank)? Or even better - delete multiple buttons. Even resetting would be fine for me.

Can you add a Volume Slider for the local Volume ? One volume slider for the playback volume on the server and one for your own playback ?

I dont get it at all...

how do i get the compiled version for the 3.1 beta (api 21)?

Quote Originally Posted by michii View Post
    I dont get it at all...

how do i get the compiled version for the 3.1 beta (api 21)?
    I won't release a compiled version for Teamspeak 3.1 until the devs fix a bug that makes my plugin totally useless. See here for details: http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...965#post437965

Chris told me it will be fixed in the 'next' beta, however it isn't fixed in beta 6 yet, maybe the fixes that made it into beta 6 where locked before Chris wrote that. Guess we'll have to wait for beta 7.

Local volume slider

Can you add a local volume slider? This would be usefull since I use teamspeak for a game and the volume is lower for other people then it is for me, it's not the soundboard's fault that the volume is lower it's just the game makes the sound lower.
    If you could add the slider for the local volume playback then that would be awesome!

I love this Soundboard

The only thing i am missing is to delete buttons/sounds and also to delete the keybindings.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPuma View Post
    I won't release a compiled version for Teamspeak 3.1 until the devs fix a bug that makes my plugin totally useless. See here for details: http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...965#post437965

Chris told me it will be fixed in the 'next' beta, however it isn't fixed in beta 6 yet, maybe the fixes that made it into beta 6 where locked before Chris wrote that. Guess we'll have to wait for beta 7.
    We found one more issue that got fixed. As far as I can tell your plugin now works correctly as far as audio is concerned (at least when compiling the GitHub from a couple days ago (modified to actually compile) using VS2015). At least it sounds ok on a remote client. It has some other issues (like in Adv. Options) but afaict that's unrelated to the audio stuff, and might be caused either due to my changes or because you seemed to be in the middle of changing things.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We found one more issue that got fixed. As far as I can tell your plugin now works correctly as far as audio is concerned (at least when compiling the GitHub from a couple days ago (modified to actually compile) using VS2015). At least it sounds ok on a remote client. It has some other issues (like in Adv. Options) but afaict that's unrelated to the audio stuff, and might be caused either due to my changes or because you seemed to be in the middle of changing things.
    Great news, thanks for your effort! Could you tell me what you had to change to compile it?

mostly bad includes and things pertaining to my build setup afair
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Is the new version (1.2.5.1451, November 2016) now compatible to Teamspeak 3.1 (Api 21)?

Bug

I'm having an issue with putting entries into any row past and including the 7th. Whenever I try to put a sound file into those rows, TS crashes to desktop with "An error occurred" message. The previous version worked fine :/

Thread Information