Forum

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren108 View Post
    today people stated that they hear weird sounds in background if i am talking. As i disabled the plugin, the weird sound was gone.

Teamspeak 3.1 Beta
    Plugin version1.3.1.1504

both 64 bit on 64 bit Win 10
    update: The sounds seems to be from TS 3.1. Maybe in Kombination with my g930 from Logitech

ToDo List Bug with hotkeys

Hey!

First of all, great plugin! I love it
    But there is one thing, i unfortunaly set a hotkey (ALT). Tried to edit, but nothing changed. I tried to delete the hotkey, but there is no option.

- XeruTec

Great soundboard, really enjoying it, however, I was wondering if it's possible to add a separate volume slider for the local playback. With the one slider, it's either too loud for me, but just fine for others, or too quiet for others, and just fine for me.

Do you know when you update the plugin? Atm i cant use it because TS says "Api Version is not compatible. 20 (actuall 21)

The version for client 3.1 is online already (Beta for Teamspeak 3.1: Version 1.3.1.1504, December 2016)
    Please read the main post.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hi!

Edit 1:
    Nevermind!

Edit 2:
    Ok, renaming is in the next release, got that from the github project.
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Meldric; January 12th, 2017 at 11:51 PM.

Good morning!

I added some comments on the github project. Very nice plugin, thank you very much for the work you did!

Fantastic plugin. Having a ton of fun with it already! Glad to see there's some good feedback going on and development/updates are kept on top of!

However...I'm also having the issue of being unable to set a different Hotkey once it's been set. Nothing seems to clear it either. Bit of a pain as I've got it set to a key combo that I use on occasion which is obviously....not helpful when it triggers a particular sound, so have a random button set to nothing at the moment as an interim fix!

Looking forward to seeing how this develops, be fantastic to see some more features such as:

Buttons:
    +Click-Drag media to button to add
    +Click-Drag buttons to move/swap
    +Change colour of button/text
    +Change name

General:
    +Playlist for longer media
    +Add media from URL/external source

Irrespective of how things go though, even as-is this is brilliant. Cheers and keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSquirrel View Post
    +Click-Drag media to button to add
    +Click-Drag buttons to move/swap
    At least those two should already work with the current version. At least I was very positively surprised when I was actually able to move buttons around by drag&drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Meldric View Post
    At least those two should already work with the current version. At least I was very positively surprised when I was actually able to move buttons around by drag&drop.
    I stand corrected. Perhaps I was using the wrong media format so it didn't work! Button swapping though is definately in, I was just having a huge derp.

Here I was about to throw a squealing fit at how promptly a suggestion was implemented and it magically updated.

Teamspeak 3.1 finally out

I updated the initial post since Teamspeak 3.1 is finally out. Since the previous beta (1504) seemed to work mostly fine I made it the official version for Teamspeak 3.1.

Note that you have to re-download the plugin from this thread in order to get it working with Teamspeak 3.1. Do not worry, your settings for RP Soundboard will remain the same.

Also there's a new beta: 1.3.2.1542, feel free to try it out!

I accidentally set a button to Mouse Button 1 and i canīt clear or overwrite it with another button. The thing is, if i play a sound and then klick Mouse 1, the sound stops. Is this problem known or is there already a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Weedywow View Post
    I accidentally set a button to Mouse Button 1 and i canīt clear or overwrite it with another button. The thing is, if i play a sound and then klick Mouse 1, the sound stops. Is this problem known or is there already a solution?
    Deleting hotkeys is a problem at the moment, but theres a workaround: You can do that in Teamspeaks own hotkey menu (Tools -> Options -> Hotkeys).

The hotkey system is actually part of teamspeak itself, I just sort of use it. Previously it was possible to delete a hotkey by pressing ESC in the little popup window but that is gone since Teamspeak 3.1. Now plugin authors have no way to delete hotkeys anymore. (Teamspeak - please fix)

Thanks a lot for your quick help!

Quote Originally Posted by RedPuma View Post
    Deleting hotkeys is a problem at the moment, but theres a workaround: You can do that in Teamspeaks own hotkey menu (Tools -> Options -> Hotkeys).

The hotkey system is actually part of teamspeak itself, I just sort of use it. Previously it was possible to delete a hotkey by pressing ESC in the little popup window but that is gone since Teamspeak 3.1. Now plugin authors have no way to delete hotkeys anymore. (Teamspeak - please fix)
    OMG! You saved my life!
    I deleted the hotkey, finally! *-*

Thread Information