Forum

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

a playlist thing for music

Another soundboard that I used had a Playlist thing, which was pretty much just another window but you could scroll down a list of things sound files you've added. It'd be pretty dank if you could add something like that to this

btw, ur soundboard is much better than the other one I was using (it didn't have a god-tier pause button like this one does).

Quote Originally Posted by Ren108 View Post
    update: The sounds seems to be from TS 3.1. Maybe in Kombination with my g930 from Logitech
    it was a bug in TS 3.1 as i canceled the echo things it was gone.

Well, in retrospective that's not entirely unexpected.
    I'm not sure about it being a bug in the closer sense actually, more a general problem.
    What happens is, when echo cancellation is enabled, the algorithm assumes there's actual echo on the input someplace.
    Actual echo however doesn't happen with headsets (or at least it shouldn't).
    Hence the algorithm will try and try to eliminate that isn't there in the first place, generating artefacts.
    Unfortunately one cannot really reliably determine if an audio output results in a headset, or at least one is unable to cover it 100% with an automatic detection. As soon as someone uses a headphone amplifier for example, the connection to the PC is a common line in.
    We may be able to look at force-disabling echo cancelation for cases when we're sure the connected device is a headphone - on the other hand some folks might try to fix some crosstalk issue or sth. using it.
    The reason one didn't notice this with <3.1 ironically is that the new echo cancellation works more effective (with actual echo ).
    TLDR however is, echo cancelation should only be used with some echo present, most notably when using speakers for playback.

How to unbind on RPsoundboard

how do you unbind something on rpsoundboard even if i delete the sound the bind stays

Quote Originally Posted by chromA27 View Post
    how do you unbind something on rpsoundboard even if i delete the sound the bind stays
    See first post -> known issues.

Whenever I install this plugin I get an error message upon starting TS stating "The procedure entry point .... could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3\Client\plugins\rp_soundboard_win64.ddl.

Any Ideas?

Ideas & Bugs

Hey,

some ideas.

Settings:
    - checkbox - SoundboardPanel stays in foreground
    - make usable without a connection
    - fix number of max rows (i put it on 40 and it disappears from the screen)(requires reinstall to fix it)

btw.

Drag&Drop (files onto Buttons) doesn't work at the time (all files?)

It's a great plugin HOOAH!
    Last edited by Sytec; February 7th, 2017 at 09:43 PM.

I got some bug or glitch i think!

Hello, as i was using the thing with Task Force Radio (Its for ARMA 3)What uses TS3 everybody said i would sound like a robot...

Do you maybe know how to fix it?

The Other Soundboard makes the game crash if i use it so i dont know

Delete Hotkey

hey nice plugin/addon And sorry fore my bad english ...
    i dit make a hot key to my mouse 2 and i cant remove it how do i do thad ?

Its great but bind keys dont work ,and could you add config file like in that old ts soundboard plugin ?
    otherwise plugin is great and now I can troll my friend with USSR hymn thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TheMasi View Post
    Hello, as i was using the thing with Task Force Radio (Its for ARMA 3)What uses TS3 everybody said i would sound like a robot...
    Will check if the error is on my end when I find the time.

Quote Originally Posted by emilpoulsen View Post
    hey nice plugin/addon And sorry fore my bad english ...
    i dit make a hot key to my mouse 2 and i cant remove it how do i do thad ?
    See first post -> known issues

Quote Originally Posted by Juliusz Garczynski View Post
    Its great but bind keys dont work ,and could you add config file like in that old ts soundboard plugin ?
    otherwise plugin is great and now I can troll my friend with USSR hymn thank you
    The config file moved since the config files of Teamspeak itself moved. New one can be found in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\rp_soundboard.ini

Quote Originally Posted by Sytec View Post
    - fix number of max rows (i put it on 40 and it disappears from the screen)(requires reinstall to fix it)
    Actually funny that the settings disappear from the screen since the window is so tall if you do that. Will think of some way to do handle that case - in the meantime you can always modify the rp_soundboard.ini file found here:
    C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\rp_soundboard.ini
    The lines you are looking for are
    Code:
    num_rows=40
    num_cols=5
    Just modify them with a text editor and restart Teamspeak.

overlapping sounds?

Hey,

I used it for less then a minute and already love it. Idiot proof concept
    Could you implement that when a sound is currently playing and you start another one, the previous playing sound does not stop so both sounds "overlap"?
    It'd be very nice if you'd add to your plugin (maybe an option for those who don't like it?). When you press Play/Pause all playing sounds resume/stop, and the Stop button resets everything.

Additionally, you could add an option to color a button's label, if it doesn't take too much effort :P (Optimal: BB-Code like)

Otherwise great! The plugin does not NEED this, but it would be NEAT to see ;D It's really really a clean and very usable soundboard.

Hi, I have bug to report as well as a feature request. I'm using the latest stable build.

I have adjustments to voice volume for users to increase their microphone volume. If this is increased beyond the default of 0.0dB, it creates massive clipping and static on client voice when playing a sound clip while another user begins talking over it.

I noticed that there is an option to mute or unmute yourself while playing a sound clip. With it muted I cannot talk while playing anything. With it un-muted, it leaves my mic open entirely. Is there a way to make it to follow my push-to-talk bind instead of just opening my mic?

Thanks!

Plugin's can't open

I can't find a way to open up my soundboard plugin that I have. I used to have a plugin box on my taskbar and now it is gone. I got to settings then addons and I can find the plugin but only can enable and disable it.

Pictures:

https://gyazo.com/62ab8087d7fc0c149cc2c39cad8e763f

https://gyazo.com/541d548edfb18fa8c85e378b04322cdc
    Last edited by dante696; March 6th, 2017 at 08:26 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information