Forum

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbell11 View Post
    I can't find a way to open up my soundboard plugin that I have. I used to have a plugin box on my taskbar and now it is gone. I got to settings then addons and I can find the plugin but only can enable and disable it.

Pictures:

https://gyazo.com/62ab8087d7fc0c149cc2c39cad8e763f

https://gyazo.com/541d548edfb18fa8c85e378b04322cdc
    RP Soundboard does not offer a direct access to the settings via the Addons menu in the Options. First you need to enable the plugin. After that you can access the addon via Plugins -> RP Soundboard. The Plugin menu itself is hidden until TeamSpeak detects active plugins.

hi,

i tried soundboard but it didn't work for me. You can open Files,... But i don't have files, since i'm using groove music pass.
    Is there a option (or will there be an option in future) that allows me to pass the sound from my output to the input??
    That my sounds like i'm producing an echo but i have two different outputs (front and back). The headphone on the front is the default communication device and the speaker at the back panel is the default device for everything else.

So it'd be awesome if it was possible to pass the stream from Default output device to the microphone in. maybe with sound adjust and the option to listen to it on the 2nd (default communication) device to check the volume.

It say's the plugin is active, though it is still not showing the plugins menu

Is it possible to get an option to mute the sounds for other clients so that only the soundboard user hears them?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_7753 View Post
    Is it possible to get an option to mute the sounds for other clients so that only the soundboard user hears them?
    Is the preview function in the advanced sound options what you want? Only you hear the sound that way.

Beta version 1.3.3

Just released a new beta version 1.3.3.1622.

Changelist:
    • Choose between multiple configuration profiles (thanks Jim Mikola)
    • Added import/export of configuration from/to file (thanks Jim Mikola)
    • Added option to set custom button color
    • Fixed the 'you are not connected' notice sometimes showing up for a brief period.
    • Don't open main window before it's actually necessary (was opened on TS3 start and then hidden before)

Download here

I keep getting this error which says: (roughly translated)

Procedure startpoint [email protected]@@[email protected]@XZ can't be found from dynamic linked library Qt5Core.dll

Any fixes for this? Tried reinstalling ts3 and the soundboard

Quote Originally Posted by zaNcii View Post
    I keep getting this error which says: (roughly translated)

Procedure startpoint [email protected]@@[email protected]@XZ can't be found from dynamic linked library Qt5Core.dll

Any fixes for this? Tried reinstalling ts3 and the soundboard
    If that doesn't happen when you remove the plugin, then it means that the plugin was linked against an incompatible Qt build. The Qt build the plugin was linked against is not binary compatible to the one TeamSpeak is created with. Happens for example if they're created with two different compilers, that aren't binary compatible.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    If that doesn't happen when you remove the plugin, then it means that the plugin was linked against an incompatible Qt build. The Qt build the plugin was linked against is not binary compatible to the one TeamSpeak is created with. Happens for example if they're created with two different compilers, that aren't binary compatible.
    The plugin works fine for me and loads of other users though. Could it be that the rp_soundboard DLL somehow loads an incompatible Qt DLL from somewhere on his machine while TS3 itself loads the correct one (i.e. the one in the ts3_client.exe folder)?

There'd have to be shennanigans applied for that to happen, as the executable path (iirc) is the first path to be searched for dlls, like an environment variable (QTDIR) overruling that.

Hm, could be that the user's client is older?
    Problem might trigger before the API version is checked in the client.
    That, or there might be a case of a partially failed update / broken install.
    Might wanna check the version of the Qt5Core.dll.
    InstallDir->Qt5Core.dll->right-click->properties->details.
    Should be at 5.6.1.0 for the yet-existing 3.1.x client.

Okey I have to hit myself on the head now... I thought I had the newest ts3 installer but it was for the old one, downloaded the new one and its working now! Thanks for the help guys and sorry for using up your time on my own clumsiness

Quote Originally Posted by thorwe View Post
    There'd have to be shennanigans applied for that to happen, as the executable path (iirc) is the first path to be searched for dlls, like an environment variable (QTDIR) overruling that.
    Actually there's no way that a dll could load a different version of the same dll as the main process. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx tells us: If a DLL with the same module name is already loaded in memory, the system uses the loaded DLL, no matter which directory it is in. The system does not search for the DLL.
    Also: If a DLL has dependencies, the system searches for the dependent DLLs as if they were loaded with just their module names.

Quote Originally Posted by zaNcii View Post
    Okey I have to hit myself on the head now... I thought I had the newest ts3 installer but it was for the old one, downloaded the new one and its working now! Thanks for the help guys and sorry for using up your time on my own clumsiness
    Glad you figured it out, an old version is actually the only way stuff like you described initially can happen.

im on a mac, anyway to get it for apple?

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Arr0 View Post
    im on a mac, anyway to get it for apple?
    I really tried setting up a virtual machine with MacOS on it just for making a mac version - but it's basically a huge pain in the a** if you have never worked with MacOS and the virtual machine quirks don't make things better for sure. Maybe some day someone that uses MacOS on a daily basis comes and maintains a proper Mac version of the plugin - it is open source after all - but until then there simply is no official Mac version.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPuma View Post
    Is the preview function in the advanced sound options what you want? Only you hear the sound that way.
    Sorry for late reply, I mean so that when I play a sound with a hotkey or press the button only I can hear the sound? It is for roleplay purposes. In one of the older soundboards there was a tick button to play the sound just for the client and not for anyone else.

Thread Information