Forum

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Is there any way to use this with whisper instead of using it in your channel? I want to use this to play dispatch tones on an RP server, but the police units are always split into different channels. Thanks.

Hotkey for Volume

Hey Dude, i love this soundboard! But it would be a nice feature to adjust the volume per hotkey.
    I use the Numblock as my Hotkeys and the plus and minus buttons would be optimal for this use.
    Cause sometimes you just want Darude Dankstorm running quietly in the background and, ya`know, sometimes i just wanna rape my mates ears.

Is there a way for me to clear all sounds from the board without having to do them 1 by 1?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigStoo View Post
    Is there a way for me to clear all sounds from the board without having to do them 1 by 1?

Thanks
    You can always just delete the config file, it re-generates the default config automatically. It's located here: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\rp_s oundboard.ini
    You can also modify that file with a text editor, it isn't very difficult to understand but be sure you know what you are doing.

just downloaded the new version, i'm happy that you included my suggestion in this (Hotkey for mute myself during playback)though i would have liked it more if it was like Hold to disable and release the key to re-enable but this works fine too also is there a way to disable the automatic volume regulations system? what if i want distortions for some tracks?

RIP Name:  bandicam 2017-06-22 16-26-16-093.jpg
Views: 2622
Size:  4.0 KB *dudududududududu* you will be missed.

can we have a separate build of the plugin without the volume regulation system? pls?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	please-guy.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	15695
    Last edited by TechnoManiac98; June 22nd, 2017 at 11:57 AM.

I can't play anysound from 6/7 days ago, when I play one sound, pause button appears and nothing happens, i've tried to uninstall/reinstall plugin but still the same, am I only one in that situation ?

Mac Soundboard Error

Quote Originally Posted by allquixotic View Post
    I've made slight changes to the source code, submitted them upstream as a pull request, and compiled into a ts3_plugin file, the latest release of RP Soundboard:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...mV4U2wzX1NpUFk

(BTW, to the maintainer, please don't use Mediafire; that adware site tries to trick users into downloading software that will infect their system and is really ruinous if you don't have an adblocker on. If you need free hosting of direct links, let me know and I'll be happy to provide.)

Tested on TS 3.1.4 on MacOS Sierra.

I have Sierra 10.12.5 and teamspeak 3.1.4.2.
    After downloading and installing the soundboard plugin ((rp_soundboard_1622_mac.ts3_plugin)) from the above link I got the following error:

"Plugin failed to load: Failed to open plugin.: 0 (minimum: 21, current: 22)"

Not sure if I did something wrong or it is simply that the plugin does not work with this version of teamspeak.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

TS3 crashes

After i try to add a song or browse my ts3 crashes.

Sounds stopped playing

Hi, i like this plugin and have used it for a while but all of a sudden the plugin will not play any sounds and when i choose another config it kicks me back to config 2. Pleas help

Add a feature to "spam" sounds?

Hey! I recently switched to this plugin from another soundboard plugin. It is very well made and super easy to use. However, one of the features that I miss from the other sb plugin was the ability to "spam" sounds. This means that you could click a button multiple times and it would play the sound over and over again. In your plugin, however, when you click the button multiple times, it restarts the sound and doesn't finish the previous instance. Just wondering if you could maybe add this as an option.

Thanks!

More sound regulation?

I love this plugin. It is finally a solution to the problem of not having a soundboard in the new version of teamspeak. Thank you so much for it.

I would like if you could implement a way to regulate the volume of sound for both, myself and friends I talk to in TS3. My problem is that either my music is too loud for my friends or too quiet for me. So it would be good to have separate volume regulations.

Thanks for the good plugin and keep up your good work ^-^

My microphone

So I love this progrem its good everythink working fine, but when i playing the music and trying to speak the people can hear everythink on the background, need help!

Quote Originally Posted by tiktok View Post
    So I love this progrem its good everythink working fine, but when i playing the music and trying to speak the people can hear everythink on the background, need help!
    That is the expected behaviour, I cannot change that at the moment with the way Teamspeaks voice activation system works. Tick 'mute myself' if you don't want that but then you cannot talk while a sound is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by archer_ View Post
    Hey! I recently switched to this plugin from another soundboard plugin. It is very well made and super easy to use. However, one of the features that I miss from the other sb plugin was the ability to "spam" sounds. This means that you could click a button multiple times and it would play the sound over and over again. In your plugin, however, when you click the button multiple times, it restarts the sound and doesn't finish the previous instance. Just wondering if you could maybe add this as an option.

Thanks!
    Adding this is not planned at the moment as I don't really see the benefit; the implementation would be difficult and computationally expensive because RP Soundboards playback system is entirely software based and much different from the one of 'TS3 Soundboard'.

Soundboard is muting my mic and no sound is working

Hello,

I just installed the Soundboard Plugin and wanted to play funny sounds to my friends in TS.
    Whenever I hit a button in "Show Soundboard" my Mic gets muted and I cannot talk anymore. I still hear everything but nothing that I sent to my mic goes out. I have to rejoin or restart TS to be able to talk again.
    What am I doing wrong?
    can someone who is professional in this plugin help me out please?

Solution: Deinstall the buggy soundboard and get a different one that has better support and is working fine!
    Last edited by DrShepherdLIVE; August 26th, 2017 at 09:55 PM. Reason: read it

Thread Information