Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by RedPuma View Post
    Hi,

some time ago I decided to write my own soundboard since I wasn't satisfied with existing solutions. And here it is: a simple yet powerful soundboard that requires NO COMPLICATED SETUP! Just install and it's ready to use. No extra tools, no fiddling with push-to-talk settings etc.
    It comes with a set of predefined sounds but of course you can choose your own.

Download (Version 1.3.3.1622, March 2017, for Teamspeak 3.1):
    rp_soundboard_1622.ts3_plugin (8 MB)
    Currently only Windows is supported.
    Doesnt work, doesnt show up as a plugin

Edit by mod -> removed big quote
    Last edited by dante696; April 11th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oHeroz View Post
    Doesnt work, doesnt show up as a plugin
    The latest plugin version (1.3.3.1622) works for me in client 3.1.3.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Feature request:

Custom keybinds for stop, pause and mute myself during playback functions.

this would make life a lot easier for those who use this wonderful plugins in game. stop and pause are self explanatory but "mute myself during playback" is important, sine this sound board doesn't has vac (Voice Activation Detection) like the old soundboard, Microphone is left on continuous transmission if that feature is on and it forwards background noises and static noises that ruin the music/soundtrack being played making the feature useless unless its being used with a hot key like "Push-to-talk"

Eg. playing a dope ass song during warm-up in CS, a friend asks for its name i press a key to toggle "mute myself during playback" via a key (saves me minimizing the game and risk crashing it (source engine is shit (talking with experience))) also saves me time in answering his question without any pauses or disturbances.

i hope i haven't wrote all rubbish in this post or maybe this is too much to ask. anyways i still love your plugin as is and i literally cant imagine my life without it! <3

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoManiac98 View Post
    Feature request:

Custom keybinds for stop, pause and mute myself during playback functions.
    Good idea, will implement that for the 'mute myself' and other buttons in the settings menu. You can already set hotkeys for Stop and Pause, just right click on the buttons.

Good idea, will implement that for the 'mute myself' and other buttons in the settings menu. You can already set hotkeys for Stop and Pause, just right click on the buttons.
    shit i didn't even knew those were right clickable, thanks for letting me know about that. also, when are you planning to release the next beta/update? any info/sneak peeks on new features perhaps?

Few suggestions:

1) add file by dragging it from folder to Soundboard
    2) massive delete more than one hotkey (maybe with shift/ctrl like files, of course if it's possible)
    3) different columns/rows numbers for configurations
    4) multiple buttons coloring

Thanks for your effort, you're doing great job!

Does not work for TS 3.1.4

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The latest plugin version (1.3.3.1622) works for me in client 3.1.3.
    Tried installing (rather, reinstalling, since I already had this plugin for a while now) twice, but it doesn't show up, nor does it replace the older installation of the plugin that is incompatible with the API (looking for 20, needed 21, I have 22).

I've lost support somehow a couple of updates ago, and now I have no soundboard capability...not cool. Not really wanting to use VAC, since this plugin was my easy way of controlling how loud it is for me and for them, plus quick playlists and VLC integration.

Quote Originally Posted by kmatsumari View Post
    Tried installing (rather, reinstalling, since I already had this plugin for a while now) twice, but it doesn't show up, nor does it replace the older installation of the plugin that is incompatible with the API (looking for 20, needed 21, I have 22).
    Try deleting the folder C:\Program Files\Teamspeak3\plugins. Might also be C:\Program Files (x86)\Teamspeak3\plugins depending on which version (32 or 64 bit) of Teamspeak you have installed. The 3.1 update changed the location of the plugin folder, I guess Teamspeak still loads the plugin from the old folder while the Plugin Installer installs any new version into the new folder.

Try deleting the folder C:\Program Files\Teamspeak3\plugins. Might also be C:\Program Files (x86)\Teamspeak3\plugins depending on which version (32 or 64 bit) of Teamspeak you have installed. The 3.1 update changed the location of the plugin folder, I guess Teamspeak still loads the plugin from the old folder while the Plugin Installer installs any new version into the new folder.
    Hey RedPuma,

is it possible to make a "Anti Soundboard" function?

As example:

Server Group with the name: RPSoundboard=true (or RPSoundboard)
    If a user got this group, he is able to use the Soundboard on this server.

I think it should be nice to get something like that. As a server admin, it's hard to watch for trollers and soundboard abusers. This would just help other admins aswell.

What do you think about that?

Teamspeak 3 Soundboard

Music will only play when my mic go off and they can hear me talking/background noise. Please help me, i'm trying to play some "gud" music. The song plays, however i have to talk/make sound for it to be played and they can hear the sound.

Mac port

I've made slight changes to the source code, submitted them upstream as a pull request, and compiled into a ts3_plugin file, the latest release of RP Soundboard:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...mV4U2wzX1NpUFk

(BTW, to the maintainer, please don't use Mediafire; that adware site tries to trick users into downloading software that will infect their system and is really ruinous if you don't have an adblocker on. If you need free hosting of direct links, let me know and I'll be happy to provide.)

Tested on TS 3.1.4 on MacOS Sierra.

Quote Originally Posted by allquixotic View Post
    I've made slight changes to the source code, submitted them upstream as a pull request, and compiled into a ts3_plugin file, the latest release of RP Soundboard:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...mV4U2wzX1NpUFk

(BTW, to the maintainer, please don't use Mediafire; that adware site tries to trick users into downloading software that will infect their system and is really ruinous if you don't have an adblocker on. If you need free hosting of direct links, let me know and I'll be happy to provide.)

Tested on TS 3.1.4 on MacOS Sierra.
    Thanks for your work. I use a mediafire premium account which enables direct links to the files. Just try it and click on the download, you won't see the ad-infested landing page. Pushing a new version of the soundboard to 40k people is quite some traffic (40k * 8MB = 320 GB) which is why the download isn't hosted on my private server. I may use the hosting of MyTeamspeak in the future, provided that they are ok with direct links and don't plan to build a direct-link protection in the future.

I may use the hosting of MyTeamspeak in the future, provided that they are ok with direct links and don't plan to build a direct-link protection in the future.
    Direct file links shouldn't be used really and I cannot think of a reason why you'd want them. You can link the landing page of the addon (myteamspeak.com/addons/ID) but not the direct files. What would you use / need those for anyway?
    The client will automatically update the plugin if you were to upload a new version to MyTeamSpeak without you having to do anything but upload the new version to MyTS. This currently works only if the user installed the addon through the integrated install system (Tools -> Options -> Addons -> Browse online), but we may add the option to do it for external browser downloads as well somewhere down the line.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This currently works only if the user installed the addon through the integrated install system (Tools -> Options -> Addons -> Browse online), but we may add the option to do it for external browser downloads as well somewhere down the line.
    This is exactly why I'd want direct links. My addon has an integrated updater which requires these, it downloads the new version and automatically launches the plugin installer. I plan to disable the integrated updater once the MyTeamspeak update system has matured but until then it's a very nice way to push updates.

Please make the boxes able to retain their size, between switching Configurations/profiles.

Thread Information