Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Download -> Addons link just goes to forums?

Why does the Download Addons link just go back to the forums?

As you might have noticed, our addons page has been in maintenance mode for quite some time now... which means that most of the third party skins, plugins, etc were outdated or no longer compatible with the latest versions of our software. Therefore we've decided to redirect the site to the addons section of our forums where you can usually find the latest version of what you're looking for.

We're aware that this is not the best solution and we're working on something new to resolve the issue. Stay tuned to our website as we'll come up with details in the near future.

What happened to addons.teamspeak.com?

So i've been trying to download some addons to my teamspeak client but addons.teamspeak.com does not work for me. Anyone else? I get sent to "forum.teamspeak.com/forums/111"
    Last edited by dante696; June 27th, 2016 at 05:02 PM. Reason: merged

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    As you might have noticed, our addons page has been in maintenance mode for quite some time now... which means that most of the third party skins, plugins, etc were outdated or no longer compatible with the latest versions of our software. Therefore we've decided to redirect the site to the addons section of our forums where you can usually find the latest version of what you're looking for.

We're aware that this is not the best solution and we're working on something new to resolve the issue. Stay tuned to our website as we'll come up with details in the near future.
    Alright, i have a plugin called Crosstalk and it want's me to update to the newer version but the link to the newer version redirects me to the forum. And on the forum there is a thread called Crosstalk release but same there, when i press the download link, back to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by danne0202 View Post
    Alright, i have a plugin called Crosstalk and it want's me to update to the newer version but the link to the newer version redirects me to the forum. And on the forum there is a thread called Crosstalk release but same there, when i press the download link, back to the forum.
    Try reading the thread about the CrossTalk plugin that you already found. You're not the first one to run into that problem and the answer is in there.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Sticky TeamSpeak 3 Addons

What Happen to the Search for a Addon for TeamSpeak for exp: Skin's, Icon's, Soundpack's etc... I came to the site from my TS3 software I downloaded an it take's me to the Form's really come on I need to know where to find the page that let me chose the stuff an get them before it went to this...

Forum: TeamSpeak 3 Addons

Skins / Icon & Sound Packs

Client Plugins / Lua Scripts

Tools / Web Based

Please Help
    Last edited by dante696; July 11th, 2016 at 08:10 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by danne0202 View Post
    So i've been trying to download some addons to my teamspeak client but addons.teamspeak.com does not work for me. Anyone else? I get sent to "forum.teamspeak.com/forums/111"
    Your not the Only one an I know what you mean buddy I'm mad as well I cant seem to find my addons aswell

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post

When is the Addon page gonna be fix I really want to get my Skin's an Soundpack back on my TS3........
    Last edited by dante696; July 12th, 2016 at 08:35 AM. Reason: merged

Just release your Addons in the addons forum sections as an own thread as long no Addons page does exist.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Website issue

I didn't found and kind of topic related to the website, so it'll be here.

I'd like to get some addons, so looks kinda easy.
    But every url begining by:
    http://addons.teamspeak.com
    redirect to:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/forums/111

i tried that with another navigator, and a wget (to get a page module), so i 'm pretty sur it's doesn't not come from me.

Is there any reason that could explain that ? and any work arround to get these mods ?

Thanks.
    Last edited by dante696; July 17th, 2016 at 02:43 AM. Reason: merged

Why? Why? Why?

All I'm trying to do is find some cool sound packs and skins to download. I find a great video showing how to do it, and it takes me to teamspeaks main page, click on downloads, then add-ons. Then a beautiful page comes up showing you the different packages you can download with icons and sound options.

Awesome, right??? NOOOO I click on downloads->add-ons and get taken to these forums where I can't find one link to a sound pack or a theme or a skin or anything...

I'm sooo frustrated I'm about to scream and go back to my blue and grey/white monstrosity and leave it alone.

Please help me... Please, Please???

Thanks bunches,

Ylla
    Last edited by dante696; August 3rd, 2016 at 08:55 AM. Reason: merged

Can't find any skin archives which used to be on this site

I've been using the same skin for like 5 years, but now, after I had some issues with my PC had to reinstall the OS and I lost my TS3 theme. I can't remember what was the last time I downloaded it but after searching for like 2 hours I still can't find the archive of the official TS3 site of skins. I always get redirected to this forum and I cant find any skin browsing pages. Are those old skins gone forever or are they available somewehre in this site?

If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.
    Last edited by dante696; September 5th, 2016 at 04:08 PM. Reason: merged

File download

Why is it that I now click on downloads and addons I now go to a forums to support the downloaded addons and have to dig to find anything to download.
    Last edited by dante696; September 9th, 2016 at 08:07 AM. Reason: merged

where do i download addons?

Hoe do i download addons for teamspeak?
    Last edited by dante696; September 23rd, 2016 at 12:15 PM. Reason: merged

When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Addon site down?

My friend and I have been trying to get onto the addons page of teamspeak and it just keeps redirecting us to the skins/icon & sound packs forums when we click on it or trying going to addons.teamspeak.com. Did they change this or is it going through maintenance?
    Last edited by dante696; October 6th, 2016 at 10:46 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information