Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question Permissions, increasing power and templates.

Hello,

I would like to know some information, but at the outset I shall give some information so that you may me able to answer my questions.

Info1: have your own server TS3 on linux (ubuntu) with access to the Query and jegoo functions. The server is for private purposes.

I noticed that the standard templates have the following Query data permits.

Legend: (value / grant), the number of I composed from the smallest to the largest, but it does not matter when it comes to the order of permits (the name of permits).

The data below show the data templates Query:

- Admin Server Query (100/100) - ok, we do not move
    - Admin Server (75, 45, 3, and -1/75)
    - Normal (-1, 1, 5, 7, 50, 60, 75 / No entries)
    - Guest (-1, 1, 5, 7, 25 and 75)

- Channel Admin (25, 40, 50, 60 and 100/100)
    - Operator (25, 30, 35 and 75 / No entries)
    - Voice (25 and 75 / No entries)
    - Guest (0, 10, 75 / No entries)

In both groups, there are also the same copy of the templates that are available for other users without status Query

Questions:

01. Can I can conquer the parameters assigned to the admin from 75 to 90?
    02. Is it possible to create a template, you can create additional own groups and not to have to manually raise the total value to 90 in the case of groups that would be created from a template "Server Admin"?
    03. Is configurator basic permits this list where you select the type of template that it is associated with templates section Query?
    04. How can I change thee the icon to the status of "Query"? Every time I try to do this I get an error: "Invalid Group ID". How to fix it?
    Can you fix this by "YaTQa?

Thanks for your attention.

Hello, it seems that you have added yourself into a Query group. Supoort for this is not given from us

To answer your questions:
    1. Values above 75 only belong to ServerQuery groups (we do not give support if user raise the values above 75 for normal server groups)
    2. Sure you can create a template group with your ServerQuery serveradmin but using values above 75 for non QueryGroups are done on your own risk
    3. No normal user should ever see the template or Query groups.
    4. You can not set a custom icon for QueryGroups. It must be one of the locals icons becaue custom icons only exist on one virtual server only. This would never work with a global group.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Hello, it seems that you have added yourself into a Query group. Supoort for this is not given from us

To answer your questions:
    1. Values above 75 only belong to ServerQuery groups (we do not give support if user raise the values above 75 for normal server groups)
    2. Sure you can create a template group with your ServerQuery serveradmin but using values above 75 for non QueryGroups are done on your own risk
    3. No normal user should ever see the template or Query groups.
    4. You can not set a custom icon for QueryGroups. It must be one of the locals icons becaue custom icons only exist on one virtual server only. This would never work with a global group.
    OK I understand, but that if the group Admin Server (This appears at right) will have 90 she is already treated as a Query?

What do you mean by the term "normal group"? You mean "Channel groups?

In my server group only this:

Server Admin

and I created by me

The operator, which has powers that allow such activities as:

- Entering the channel
    - Moderation, that is banning and freaking people, but there is no option for that group has a server admin.

If the group server "operator" has a maximum power of 89 granted, the activities of groups that have 90 or more is not able to ...

E.g:

The channel has set the parameters:

Include: 90
    Delete: 91

It's probably not the operator can enter it, or do not have permission to remove it, right?
    Last edited by Flaga_m; June 30th, 2016 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaga_m View Post
    will have 90 she is already treated as a Query?
    No the values have nothing to do with the group type. These are 2 different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaga_m View Post
    What do you mean by the term "normal group"? You mean "Channel groups?
    All Server and Channel groups which are no Query or Template groups.

A template group is a global group which is used to create server and channel groups on server creation or whe nyou reset your permisisons with permreset.
    A Query group is a global group which can be used to interact with thet server instance or to manage a single server (both with or whithout tools).
    Last edited by dante696; June 30th, 2016 at 03:42 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information