So this only started happening after I restarted my TS:

15/07/2016 13:02:32 ClientUI Info Connect to server: aus.poseidonservers.net
15/07/2016 13:02:32 ClientUI Info Trying to resolve aus.poseidonservers.net
15/07/2016 13:02:32 TSDNS Info SRV DNS resolve unsuccessful for "_ts3._udp.aus.poseidonservers.net"
15/07/2016 13:02:32 TSDNS Info No SRV TSDNS found at "_tsdns._tcp.poseidonservers.net"
15/07/2016 13:02:32 TSDNS Info DNS resolve successful, "aus.poseidonservers.net"=50.63.202.63
15/07/2016 13:02:36 ClientUI Info Lookup finished: 50.63.202.63 9987 aus.poseidonservers.net 0 0
15/07/2016 13:02:36 ClientUI Info Resolve successful: 50.63.202.63:9987
15/07/2016 13:02:36 ClientUI Info Blacklist check ok
15/07/2016 13:02:36 ClientUI Info Initiating connection: 50.63.202.63:9987 aus.poseidonservers.net
15/07/2016 13:02:36 ClientUI Info Connect status: Connecting
15/07/2016 13:02:41 ClientUI Info Connect status: Disconnected
15/07/2016 13:02:41 ClientUI Info Failed to connect to server, want autoreconnect = 0

I have no idea how this happened, but this started happening after I restarted TS. I can connect to any other server except this one. It may be issues on their side, but I know others that can still connect.