Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xbox One Controller for P2T issue (after Anniversary Update)

----------Edit April 28th 2017----------
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    I have good news to tell
    The Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support addon was updated a moment ago and now supports the Xbox One Controller & the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.

You can use the devices on
    Windows 10 with Wireless Adapter for Windows, USB cable, Bluetooth (Bluetooth is not supported on controller version 2013-2015 & Xbox Elite Wireless Controller)
    Windows 7 & 8.1 connected via USB Cable

You just need to restart you client to get the plugin update.

//Edit
    Make sure the addon is installed and enabled in your client under Tools -> Addons -> My Addons.
    ----------Edit end----------

I have been using an Xbox One controller to play Arma 3, and had a push-to-talk hotkey set up so i didnt have to take my hands off the controller. After a recent Windows update and the recent TS3 Client update, the hotkey stopped working and i cant reset it. I have tried reinstalling the controller drivers and TS3 Client, with no results.
    Last edited by dante696; April 28th, 2017 at 12:21 PM.

There was a driver update in that Anniversary Update and this broke the controller in many programs and games.
    We can't fix this at the moment and need to wait till Microsoft brings a new driver to fix it.

Sources:
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/...0.aspx#5717060
    http://www.pcgamesn.com/microsoft-wi...one-controller
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1258028

https://www.google.com/#q=anniversar...one+controller
    Last edited by dante696; August 10th, 2016 at 07:29 AM. Reason: sources added
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

PTT not working anymore

Hi,

I noticed Push To Talk on a Xbox One controller stopped working sinds the latest big Windows 10 update.
    When setting a new hotkey, TS doesn't recognise any keys from the Xbox One controller. The keys work fine ingame.

I'm running Windows 10 version 1607 (Build 14393.51) and TS3 version 3.0.19.4

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Dieter
    Last edited by dante696; August 14th, 2016 at 11:08 PM. Reason: merged

anybody who found a workarround or a fix so far?

Xbox One PTT hotkey

Hi

I am looking for a plug-in to use pairing button on Xbox One pad for push to talk.
    Anyone know where I can find something like that?
    Last edited by dante696; September 9th, 2016 at 07:05 AM. Reason: merged, downgrade the driver version

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockzor View Post
    anybody who found a workarround or a fix so far?
    Oddly enough the home button, which never worked before, seems to be the one button to register and work for me now. However it does turn the controller off if you hold it too long so it's not a long term solution.

I've got the exact same problem. Except i'm using it wirelessly instead of the usb. It used to work but one day it just stopped recognizing the gamepad altogether. Rolling back to 3.0.18.1 didn't help. I'm starting to think it might have something to do with the Windows 10 updates.
    Last edited by dante696; September 22nd, 2016 at 02:35 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by starvedhorror View Post
    I'm starting to think it might have something to do with the Windows 10 updates.
    You are right in case you are using Windows 10. See post #2 of in this thread.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Note also, that KB3176938 issued on august 31 claims to fix problems with xbox one controllers.
    Not owning one, I dunno if this post-anniversary update fixes or causes the issues, though - not having that controller in reach.
    Potentionally also neither, of course. Might be interesting to have a look at if this is installed.

Quote Originally Posted by thorwe View Post
    Note also, that KB3176938 issued on august 31 claims to fix problems with xbox one controllers.
    Not owning one, I dunno if this post-anniversary update fixes or causes the issues, though - not having that controller in reach.
    Potentionally also neither, of course. Might be interesting to have a look at if this is installed.
    I just did a clean install and am sitting on windows build 14393.187 to which the KB3176938 is supposedly included and I cannot bind the back button in TS3. I'm no longer having the activation exclusion issues i had prior but not being able to bind back for PTT breaks the experience for me.

Did you use the XBox Accessories app to check for a firmware update for the controller?

Anyone got the solution?

Anyone got the solution??

I am in the same situation as the rest of you. Other forum posts say this isn't a Teamspeak bug. However, this is now many months after Windows 10 Anni release and this does seem to be a Teamspeak bug because Microsoft changed the handling of gamepad devices. Microsoft isn't putting the old behavior back, that is very clear now.

Several open source games have had to make patches switching the opening of the gamepad from exclusive to shared mode. I would like Teamspeak to step up to the plate and either let us know exactly why they can't seem to get the controller to work with other chat apps and games do just fine after being updated, or to fix this issue. Its getting kind of ridiculous that this is still a problem in Teamspeak imo.

After trying every workaround and driver update I can find, push to talk is still not working with the xbox one controller wired and wireless. The controller working fine for everything but teamspeak is pretty frustrating.

Our developer will try to add the feature to use that gamepad after client 3.1.1 has been released.

Thread Information