Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3.1.1 was released and key binding still not working with xbox one controller.

3.1.1 is not after 3.1.1..
    3.1.2 or 3.2.0 is after 3.1.1.

That feature does not require a special client version anymore.
    The Gamepad & Joystick support was moved to a plugin and this plugin can be updated anytime.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Same

I have the same issue. Newest version on Teamspeak 3 client, Windows 10, and Xbox 360 Controller and Xbox One Controller.

Xbox home button allows binding but that's it. Controller works normally on all other games etc.

For Ref. MSI X99A SLI mobo

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    3.1.1 is not after 3.1.1..
    3.1.2 or 3.2.0 is after 3.1.1.

That feature does not require a special client version anymore.
    The Gamepad & Joystick support was moved to a plugin and this plugin can be updated anytime.

Please update the new plugin with support for the controller, it would mean a lot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bagel View Post
    Please update the new plugin with support for the controller, it would mean a lot to me.
    Amen! Mine has been working up until 4 days ago. guess I was lucky. I want it back!

I'm running Windows 7 so the only recent updates I've had are too the TS Client. My hotkey for the xbox one controller stopped working recently and will not be recognized by the client if I attempt to reset it.

I tried making a new hotkey profile and verified both profiles are set too "default" mode and not "keyboard and mouse only". I checked in the addons - plugins section and the "Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support" plugin is installed. I attempted uninstalling and reinstalling this plugin but it still wont recognize any input from the controller. I'm currently running the latest TS3 Version 3.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by BBQSteve View Post
    Amen! Mine has been working up until 4 days ago. guess I was lucky. I want it back!
    The support for the Xbox One controller has not been added yet and there was no update for that plugin.
    If it has worked, then it had nothing to do with us.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

The support for the Xbox One controller has not been added yet and there was no update for that plugin.
    Yea, for me its been working for close to a year now, I've used it with multiple generations of the xbox one controller up until the last couple updates which apparently broke whatever was allowing ts to talk with the controller.

Any ETA for this?

So i'd like to report that the problem has been solved for me. Fresh Windows install with the newest Creation update lets me bind the gamepad buttons once again properly.

Still not working in Windows 7 for me (running ts3 3.1.4) I tried uninstalling the client along with the configuration files. On re-installation the first thing I tried was binding the mute toggle. It accepted the very first button press one time but would not close the dialog box as if the button release is not detected. I could hit another button and it registered that a single time, now showing a multi key hotkey but the dialog was still open. After hitting esc, I tried again and none of the buttons that were already pressed the first time registered again, but any button that hadn't been pressed yet registered for a single time. After having pressed all the buttons atleast once the program no longer accepts any input from the controller. Once rolled back to 3.1.0.1 this issue disappears. http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/3.1.0.1/
    Last edited by BCCCCC; April 25th, 2017 at 08:55 AM.

I have good news to tell
    The Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support addon was updated a moment ago and now supports the Xbox One Controller & the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.

You can use the devices on
    Windows 10 with Wireless Adapter for Windows, USB cable, Bluetooth (Bluetooth is not supported on controller version 2013-2015 & Xbox Elite Wireless Controller)
    Windows 7 & 8.1 connected via USB Cable

You just need to restart you client to get the plugin update.

//Edit
    Make sure the addon is installed and enabled in your client under Tools -> Addons -> My Addons.
    Last edited by dante696; April 28th, 2017 at 12:21 PM.

And still broken for me on win 7. Fresh install of TS 3.1.4 came loaded with Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support v 1.1 Same result as posted above. Removed and re-added the addon with the same results. Looks like something that was changed in TS 3.1.1.1 broke some compatibility with the controller or addon and controller.

Please post a client log (Tools -> Client Log).

Hmm very strange. It seems like it just wasn't reading the controller right. I had tried reinstalling the driver before. This time i did a full disconnect/reconnect of the cable and it seems to be reading properly now. Very odd as i checked that the cable was snug and it also still worked in the older ts3 version.
    Thanks anyways.

Thread Information