Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Thread: My application

My application

Hey
    I have a server and 3 clients.
    I would like the clients to connect or try to connect to the server every time teamspeak (client) is on without them doing anything like pressing conect or something like that.
    My goal is to have a 2 way communication when the client has to do nothing but turn on his computer (ill put teamspeak on startup).
    Is that possible?

Thanks

Create a Bookmark for the server in question, configure the correct Default Channel to connect to and then tick the "Connect on Startup" checkbox. You may have to click the "More" Button if you cannot see the checkbox.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Create a Bookmark for the server in question, configure the correct Default Channel to connect to and then tick the "Connect on Startup" checkbox. You may have to click the "More" Button if you cannot see the checkbox.
    Hey
    Thanks for the help.
    Can you please explain a little more about how i do what you suggested? I never used this software
    Thanks a lot and sorry...

Sure, after you've installed the TeamSpeak 3 Client, you start it and then click Settings -> Options -> Application you'll find an option to start the client with Windows which you can tick (or you can just set up the automatic start manually if you wish).
    You'll then configure the microphone and playback settings in Settings -> Options -> Capture and Settings -> Options -> Playback respectively. In the Capture settings you'll find a Begin Test button that you can use to test the current settings. Just speak into the microphone and you'll hear yourself as others would.

Once you're all done with the configuration, you close the Options dialog and go to Connections -> Connect and enter your server address, server password and the name that user should be using and click the Connect Button.
    Then you switch the user to the desired channel, which he should connect to automatically in the future.
    Once that is done you click Bookmarks -> Add to Bookmarks. A new dialog will come up and at the bottom left you'll find a button labeled "More". Click it, then you'll see a few additional options. To the right of the "Default Channel" you'll see a small button, click that and then enable the box that says "Connect on Startup".

Finally click the OK button and you're all done. You can test it by just closing the TeamSpeak client and starting it again. It should automatically connect you back to that server in the channel you were in when you clicked that small button to the right of "Default Channel".

If you set up automatic start of the client on Windows startup, once you login to windows the client will start and connect you to the server.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information