Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Wireless (not bluetooth) Headset Fuzzy Only On TS

Hello!

I've been using Teamspeak for a while now, and it has been quite successful thus far. I have used a Razer Kraken Pro headset, and there have been no issues. If anything, quality was better on Teamspeak than elsewhere. That being said, three years of frequent use had worn the device out, and I needed to buy a new one. I did so late last week, in the form of a Razer Man O' War. It should, based on specs, be better in all metrics, while being wireless. On Skype, for instance, I have been told that my audio is nearly flawless, with background noise being entirely shut out. The issue comes ONLY when I go to Teamspeak. When I do, I am told it is not very good. Anyone know if there is a special step I am missing that I need for Wireless headphones? It is important to note that I already changed the microphone and payback devices both to the Man O' War, so there should be no problems in that regard.

Some Information That MIGHT Help.

This headset is NOT Bluetooth. It connects via a wireless chip one inserts into the USB Drive, which allows the headset to connect to the computer. Again, no Bluetooth is involved.
    I recently set up Razer Surround Sound, but I have tried disabling that to fix the issue, and it persisted, so I turned it back on.
    I'm using the newest version of Teamspeak 3 (3.0.19.4)
    I'm using stock Windows 10 (I upgraded from 8, but before I got this headset)
    All of my drivers are up-to-date, based on a scan I did today.
    I am using DirectX version 12.
    There is no error message; it is simply a matter of quality.
    This issue is constant, and is unrelenting. There are occasional seconds in which it works, but these clear patches last 1-2 seconds max.
    In terms of what I have already tried, I mainly tried manipulating Razer Synapse, my computer's audio settings, and TS3 settings. After doing just about everything rational thought suggested to me, I came here to see if I could find an answer.

If you guys need more information, I am happy to relay it!

Thanks for all the help in advance,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by RationalRyfi View Post
    Hello!

I've been using Teamspeak for a while now, and it has been quite successful thus far. I have used a Razer Kraken Pro headset, and there have been no issues. If anything, quality was better on Teamspeak than elsewhere. That being said, three years of frequent use had worn the device out, and I needed to buy a new one. I did so late last week, in the form of a Razer Man O' War. It should, based on specs, be better in all metrics, while being wireless. On Skype, for instance, I have been told that my audio is nearly flawless, with background noise being entirely shut out. The issue comes ONLY when I go to Teamspeak. When I do, I am told it is not very good. Anyone know if there is a special step I am missing that I need for Wireless headphones? It is important to note that I already changed the microphone and payback devices both to the Man O' War, so there should be no problems in that regard.

Some Information That MIGHT Help.

This headset is NOT Bluetooth. It connects via a wireless chip one inserts into the USB Drive, which allows the headset to connect to the computer. Again, no Bluetooth is involved.
    I recently set up Razer Surround Sound, but I have tried disabling that to fix the issue, and it persisted, so I turned it back on ......

If you guys need more information, I am happy to relay it!

Thanks for all the help in advance,
    Ryan

Hy!
    Ihave the same prob, trying to solve it.
    Will post solution if I find one.
    By

Thread Information