Forum

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Russian translate for 3.1beta2 https://github.com/VJean-dev/ts3clie...master/release

and you have again the old translation template ...
    found bugs:
    1. not translated package_inst
    2. translated string "No items in this panel..." from lagos::WhisperDialog not show as translated.

UPD. update translate, include releases files: commits: 09a43f0, 804a3c2
    Last edited by VJean; September 2nd, 2016 at 11:13 AM.

Question

Any news since beta2?
    Client GUI still hang out if i keep server/channel/private chat enabled (didn't figured out what triggering this problem)

Quote Originally Posted by KIDINK^ View Post
    Client GUI still hang out if i keep server/channel/private chat enabled (didn't figured out what triggering this problem)
    I read that for the first time and can't find anything. Where was this mentoined?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

There is something weird going with the hotkeys also. I cant really understand what it is...

This is what i have:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlguODf.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	14331

First of all, none of them work after opening the client. I have to go to the hotkey profile and select it, even though it already is, and even though it is selected in the bookmarks to use that hotkey profile. The away status and speaker mute work fine after this (maybe because they are global), but the other 3 dont.

Sometimes it does not activate the profile on the server tab im on (just mutes the mic and activates the other server tab) and others it just doesnt do anything at all. Same thing with the next server tab...Sometimes it cycles the tabs as it should, others it doesnt.

To add to all that, it does not seem to be possible to have 2 separate hotkeys for 2 capture profiles, like i have above. When i edit one it changes the key combination to exactly the same as the other, even if i select a different action (separate capture profile). Also, when i delete one it also removes the other. Its like it is assuming both hotkeys are the same, which is probably related to the fact that it does not show the name of the profile in front of the text "Activate Capture Profile".

I've tried using separate hotkey profiles for each server tab, deleting all the hotkeys and starting from scratch, removing all the client settings and reinstalling. None of which fixed any of the issues. Needlessly to say, all those hotkeys work just fine in the last stable version.

Some hokteys where triggered twice this is why it works sometimes**
    This and all these hotkeys should be fixed with the next beta #3.
    Last edited by dante696; September 19th, 2016 at 02:21 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Teamspeak Plugins OSX

I'm trying to install the lua plugin on my macbook pro however, even after reinstall and full-wipe, I keep getting this error:

Name:	QTh.png 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	14340

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSuper View Post
    I'm trying to install the lua plugin on my macbook pro however, even after reinstall and full-wipe, I keep getting this error:

Name:	QTh.png 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	14340
    This issue has been resolved and should be fixed with one of the next pre-releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The client should properly respect different priority records and attempt to connect to them in a standards compliant order until a connection was established.
    I forgot to say... I had a chance to test this a couple of weeks ago and it worked perfectly. I shut down the primary server and it immediately connected to the secondary (both with srv records). Don't touch it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Some hokteys where triggered twice this is why it works sometimes**
    This and all these hotkeys should be fixed with the next beta #3.
    Cool, thanks. This funky behavior is killing me, but I'm too lazy to rollback again

Hey, i found the reason of UI freeze.
    Please, take a look http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...eyboard-layout
    (sorry for bumping this, but my previous thread stayed without answers for like 4 days or more)

As a quick note:
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    It's no bug. The simple TSDNS check was removed and requires TSDNS SRV now.

But Client 3.1 (beta 3) will add a temporary solution till we release client version 3.1.1.
    So you get time to setup your system till we release the next stable after 3.1.

You will able to add 1 subdomain with a simple TSDNS.
    Example: ts23.domain.com will work but public.ts23.domain.com will not work.
    As a quick and more detailed note:
    Only plain TSDNS was re-added. Unlike before, Mozilla's Public Suffix list is now used to determine when to stop resolving rather than this list. Also, TS only checks that public name (which is still the only one checked for SRV TSDNS) and up to one subdomain directly beneath it.
    Examples:
    Entering bla.bla.bla.bla.yat.qa will connect to bla.yat.qa:41144/TCP and yat.qa:41144/TCP. Only the latter domain for SRV TSDNS.
    Entering bla.bla.bla.bla.co.uk will connect to bla.bla.co.uk:41144/TCP and bla.co.uk:41144/TCP. Only the latter domain for SRV TSDNS.

Before, TeamSpeak resolved domains from the fourth level up (no matter if the top-level was ignored due to the previously-linked list, it would still be no lower but the fourth level).
    Examples:
    Entering bla.bla.bla.bla.yat.qa would connect to bla.bla.yat.qa:41144/TCP, bla.yat.qa:41144/TCP and yat.qa:41144/TCP. Same domains for SRV TSDNS.
    Entering bla.bla.bla.bla.example.xyz would connect to bla.bla.example.xyz:41144/TCP, bla.example.xyz:41144/TCP, example.xyz:41144/TCP and xyz:41144/TCP. Same domains for SRV TSDNS.

As you can see, neither client would necessarily connect to {input}:41144/TCP.

Not sure if new or just old: I just changed my client icon to 1234 using the clientaddperm query command to test something in YaTQA. That resulted in this:
    <20:30:33> Das Icon für Client "" (0) wurde nicht gefunden.
    I do have a name, the icon was 1234 (it was 2544196463 before) and the cldbid was 6102 if that's important. Also, clientdbinfo still returns client_icon_id=0 no matter what (server issue though).

When IPv6 is disabled entirely on Linux, Teamspeak won't start at all anymore. Boot with ipv6.disable=1 as kernel parameter and then:

Code:
    2016-10-01 17:22:04.100596|INFO    |              |   |Using hardware aes
    2016-10-01 17:22:04.130909|DEBUG   |PulseAudio    |   |connected to pulse audio server
    2016-10-01 17:22:04.162816|INFO    |Addons        |   |Checking for addon updates.
    libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
    2016-10-01 17:22:04.178452|INFO    |              |   |Loading plugin: libclientquery_plugin.so
    2016-10-01 17:22:04.183631|INFO    |Query         |   |listening on 127.0.0.1:25639
    2016-10-01 17:22:04.285998|ERROR   |UDPClient     |   |could not bind :: port 0 error codesystem:97 open: Address family not supported by protocol
    2016-10-01 17:22:04.288074|INFO    |EvtConverter  |   |Error spawning server connecting handler
    2016-10-01 17:22:11.995811|INFO    |              |   |*** Time [SPAWNSCHANDLER]: 213
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onConnectStatusChange(int,uint) to ServerView::onConnectStatusChange(int,uint)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerProtocolVersion(int) to ServerView::onServerProtocolVersion(int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onNewChannel(uint64,uint64,QString) to ServerView::onNewChannel(uint64,uint64,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onNewChannelCreated(uint64,uint64,anyID,QString,QString,QString) to ServerView::onNewChannelCreated(uint64,uint64,anyID,QString,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onDelChannel(uint64,anyID,QString,QString) to ServerView::onDelChannel(uint64,anyID,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelMove(uint64,uint64,anyID,QString,QString) to ServerView::onChannelMove(uint64,uint64,anyID,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onUpdateChannel(uint64,QString) to ServerView::onUpdateChannel(uint64,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onUpdateChannelEdited(uint64,anyID,QString,QString,QString) to ServerView::onUpdateChannelEdited(uint64,anyID,QString,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onUpdateClient(anyID,anyID,QString,QString) to ServerView::onUpdateClient(anyID,anyID,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientMove(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,QString,QString,int,QString,int) to ServerView::onClientMove(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,QString,QString,int,QString,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientMoveSubscription(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,QString,int,QString,int) to ServerView::onClientMoveSubscription(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,QString,int,QString,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientMoveTimeout(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,QString,QString,int,QString,int) to ServerView::onClientMoveTimeout(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,QString,QString,int,QString,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientMoveMoved(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,anyID,QString,QString,QString,QString,int,QString,int) to ServerView::onClientMoveMoved(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,anyID,QString,QString,QString,QString,int,QString,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientKickFromChannel(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,anyID,QString,QString,QString,QString,int,QString,int) to ServerView::onClientKickFromChannel(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,anyID,QString,QString,QString,QString,int,QString,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientKickFromServer(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,anyID,QString,QString,QString,QString,int,QString,int) to ServerView::onClientKickFromServer(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,anyID,QString,QString,QString,QString,int,QString,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientIDs(QString,anyID,QString) to ServerView::onClientIDs(QString,anyID,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientIDsFinished() to ServerView::onClientIDsFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerEdited(anyID,QString,QString) to ServerView::onServerEdited(anyID,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerUpdated() to ServerView::onServerUpdated()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerError(QString,uint,QString,QString) to ServerView::onServerError(QString,uint,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerStop(QString) to ServerView::onServerStop(QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onTextMessage(anyID,anyID,anyID,QString,QString,QString) to ServerView::onTextMessage(anyID,anyID,anyID,QString,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onTalkStatusChange(int,int,anyID) to ServerView::onTalkStatusChange(int,int,anyID)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onIgnoredWhisper(anyID) to ServerView::onIgnoredWhisper(anyID)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onConnectionInfo(anyID) to ServerView::onConnectionInfo(anyID)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerConnectionInfo() to ServerView::onServerConnectionInfo()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelSubscribe(uint64) to ServerView::onChannelSubscribe(uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelSubscribeFinished() to ServerView::onChannelSubscribeFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelUnsubscribe(uint64) to ServerView::onChannelUnsubscribe(uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelUnsubscribeFinished() to ServerView::onChannelUnsubscribeFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelDescriptionUpdate(uint64) to ServerView::onChannelDescriptionUpdate(uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelPasswordChanged(uint64) to ServerView::onChannelPasswordChanged(uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPlaybackShutdownComplete() to ServerView::onPlaybackShutdownComplete()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientBanFromServer(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,anyID,QString,QString,uint64,QString,QString,int,QString,int) to ServerView::onClientBanFromServer(anyID,uint64,uint64,int,anyID,QString,QString,uint64,QString,QString,int,QString,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientPoke(anyID,QString,QString,QString) to ServerView::onClientPoke(anyID,QString,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientSelfVariableUpdate(int,QString,QString) to ServerView::onClientSelfVariableUpdate(int,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onFileList(uint64,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,int,uint64,QString) to ServerView::onFileList(uint64,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,int,uint64,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onFileListFinished(uint64,QString) to ServerView::onFileListFinished(uint64,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onFileInfo(uint64,QString,uint64,uint64) to ServerView::onFileInfo(uint64,QString,uint64,uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerGroupList(uint64,QString,int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int) to ServerView::onServerGroupList(uint64,QString,int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerGroupListFinished() to ServerView::onServerGroupListFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerGroupByClientID(QString,uint64,uint64) to ServerView::onServerGroupByClientID(QString,uint64,uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerGroupPermList(uint64,uint,int,int,int) to ServerView::onServerGroupPermList(uint64,uint,int,int,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerGroupPermListFinished(uint64) to ServerView::onServerGroupPermListFinished(uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerGroupClientList(uint64,uint64,QString,QString) to ServerView::onServerGroupClientList(uint64,uint64,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelGroupList(uint64,QString,int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int) to ServerView::onChannelGroupList(uint64,QString,int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelGroupListFinished() to ServerView::onChannelGroupListFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelGroupClientList(uint64,uint64,uint64) to ServerView::onChannelGroupClientList(uint64,uint64,uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelGroupClientListFinished() to ServerView::onChannelGroupClientListFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelGroupPermList(uint64,uint,int,int,int) to ServerView::onChannelGroupPermList(uint64,uint,int,int,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelGroupPermListFinished(uint64) to ServerView::onChannelGroupPermListFinished(uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelPermList(uint64,uint,int,int,int) to ServerView::onChannelPermList(uint64,uint,int,int,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelPermListFinished(uint64) to ServerView::onChannelPermListFinished(uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientPermList(uint64,uint,int,int,int) to ServerView::onClientPermList(uint64,uint,int,int,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientPermListFinished(uint64) to ServerView::onClientPermListFinished(uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelClientPermList(uint64,uint64,uint,int,int,int) to ServerView::onChannelClientPermList(uint64,uint64,uint,int,int,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onChannelClientPermListFinished(uint64,uint64) to ServerView::onChannelClientPermListFinished(uint64,uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientChannelGroupChanged(uint64,uint64,anyID,QString,QString,anyID,QString,QString) to ServerView::onClientChannelGroupChanged(uint64,uint64,anyID,QString,QString,anyID,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerPermissionError(QString,uint,QString,uint) to ServerView::onServerPermissionError(QString,uint,QString,uint)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPermissionListGroupEndID(uint) to ServerView::onPermissionListGroupEndID(uint)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPermissionList(uint,QString,QString) to ServerView::onPermissionList(uint,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPermissionListFinished() to ServerView::onPermissionListFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPermissionOverview(uint64,uint64,int,uint64,uint64,uint,int,int,int,QString) to ServerView::onPermissionOverview(uint64,uint64,int,uint64,uint64,uint,int,int,int,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPermissionOverviewFinished() to ServerView::onPermissionOverviewFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerGroupClientAdded(anyID,QString,QString,uint64,anyID,QString,QString) to ServerView::onServerGroupClientAdded(anyID,QString,QString,uint64,anyID,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerGroupClientDeleted(anyID,QString,QString,uint64,anyID,QString,QString) to ServerView::onServerGroupClientDeleted(anyID,QString,QString,uint64,anyID,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientNeededPermissions(uint,int) to ServerView::onClientNeededPermissions(uint,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientNeededPermissionsFinished() to ServerView::onClientNeededPermissionsFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientChatClosed(anyID,QString) to ServerView::onClientChatClosed(anyID,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientChatComposing(anyID,QString) to ServerView::onClientChatComposing(anyID,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerLog(QString) to ServerView::onServerLog(QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerLogFinished(uint64,uint64) to ServerView::onServerLogFinished(uint64,uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onMessageList(uint64,QString,QString,uint64,int) to ServerView::onMessageList(uint64,QString,QString,uint64,int)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onMessageGet(uint64,QString,QString,QString,uint64) to ServerView::onMessageGet(uint64,QString,QString,QString,uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientDBIDfromUID(QString,uint64) to ServerView::onClientDBIDfromUID(QString,uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientNamefromUID(QString,uint64,QString) to ServerView::onClientNamefromUID(QString,uint64,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientNamefromDBID(QString,uint64,QString) to ServerView::onClientNamefromDBID(QString,uint64,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientUIDfromClientID(anyID,QString,QString) to ServerView::onClientUIDfromClientID(anyID,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onComplainList(uint64,QString,uint64,QString,QString,uint64) to ServerView::onComplainList(uint64,QString,uint64,QString,QString,uint64)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onBanList(uint64,QString,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,QString,uint64,QString,QString,int,QString) to ServerView::onBanList(uint64,QString,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,QString,uint64,QString,QString,int,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientServerQueryLoginPassword(QString) to ServerView::onClientServerQueryLoginPassword(QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPluginCommand(QString,QString) to ServerView::onPluginCommand(QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPrivilegeKeyAdd(QString) to ServerView::onPrivilegeKeyAdd(QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPrivilegeKeyList(QString,int,uint64,uint64,uint64,QString) to ServerView::onPrivilegeKeyList(QString,int,uint64,uint64,uint64,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPrivilegeKeyListFinished() to ServerView::onPrivilegeKeyListFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientDatabaseList(uint64,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,uint64,QString,QString) to ServerView::onClientDatabaseList(uint64,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,uint64,QString,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientDatabaseListFinished() to ServerView::onClientDatabaseListFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientFindDB(uint64,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,QString) to ServerView::onClientFindDB(uint64,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientFindDBFinished() to ServerView::onClientFindDBFinished()
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onIncomingClientQuery(QString) to ServerView::onIncomingClientQuery(QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onClientDebugPacket(int,QString) to ServerView::onClientDebugPacket(int,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onServerTemporaryPasswordList(QString,QString,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,uint64,QString) to ServerView::onServerTemporaryPasswordList(QString,QString,QString,QString,uint64,uint64,uint64,QString)
    QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::onPrivateChannelCreated(uint64,QString,anyID,QString,QString) to ServerView::onPrivateChannelCreated(uint64,QString,anyID,QString,QString)
    Last edited by Peter77; October 1st, 2016 at 08:43 PM.

I can't connect the server which does'nt set second level domain.

Code:
    2016/10/02 12:05:58	ClientUI	Info	Connect to server: 1st.****.**	
    2016/10/02 12:05:58	ClientUI	Info	Trying to resolve 1st.****.**	
    2016/10/02 12:05:58	TSDNS	Info	SRV DNS resolve unsuccessful, "_tsdns._tcp.****.**" Domain name not found	
    2016/10/02 12:05:58	TSDNS	Info	A/AAAA DNS resolve successful, "1st.****.**" =(h: ***.***.***.*** p:0)	
    2016/10/02 12:05:58	TSDNS	Info	A/AAAA DNS resolve for possible TSDNS successful, "1st.****.**" =(h: ***.***.***.*** p:0)	
    2016/10/02 12:05:58	TSDNS	Info	SRV DNS resolve unsuccessful, "_ts3._udp.1st.****.**" Domain name not found	
    2016/10/02 12:05:58	TSDNS	Info	A/AAAA DNS resolve unsuccessful, "****.**" DNS server returned answer with no data	
    2016/10/02 12:05:58	ClientUI	Info	Lookup finished: query=1st.****.** wasTSDNS=0 error=2	
    2016/10/02 12:05:58	ClientUI	Info	Failed to resolve 1st.****.**	
    2016/10/02 12:06:00	TSDNS	Info	TSDNS queried unsuccessfully ***.***.***.***:41144	
    2016/10/02 12:06:00	TSDNS	Info	No TSDNS found

Thanks for posting a log censored to entire uselessness.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPuma View Post
    I have to report another plugin callback error:

The function
    Code:
    void ts3plugin_onEditCapturedVoiceDataEvent(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, short* samples, int sampleCount, int channels, int* edited)
    is called with wrong values for the parameter 'channels'. In mono channels it is 2 and in Stereo (aka Opus Music) Channels it is 1. In the old version it was the other way round, which makes much more sense

/Edit: it's not always exactly the wrong way round but the parameters of that function are most certainly broken.
    This is still completley broken in Beta 3. Please have a look into this as I imagine it breaks a lot of addons.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    Hello guys,<br>
    <br>
    I use TSDNS for my services but I don't use the official TSDNS server, I use JTSDNS (It is a java implementation with a database behind).<br>
    I saw the changelog of this beta and I configured a SRV pointer on my top domain to test it. It works, I can see the requests coming to the server and the TSNDS server replies.<br>
    <br>
    My problem is the following: the tsdns server doesn't reply correctly because he can't find the result in the database. So I searched why and here is my conclusion: you changed the request format: I used wireshark to check the request, here is what I see:<br>
    - With the non-beta client: "blabla.ts.mydomain.com" (First image: Part of the Hex dump of the packet)<br>
    - With the beta client: "blabla.ts.mydomain.com " (Second image: Part of the Hex dump of the packet) -&gt; there are some spaces or something else after the tsdns domain.<br>
    <br>
    Is it an error? Is it something done on purpose?<br>
    It annoys me a bit because I have to contact the JTSDNS developper (Stephan) or decompile it to modify the code, this is why I ask here first if this is normal. I discussed it with other hosters and they also face this problem.<br>
    <br>
    I hope my explaination of the problem is clear. Sorry for the pictures but I don't want to give too much informations so I only let the necessary minimum.<br>
    <br>
    Thanks in advance for your answer<br>
    Finally figured this out. The tail tells the TSDNS server that this client supports IPv6 and redundancy. If this tail is present and the TSDNS server configuration contains multiple items (divided by space), all items are returned (but divided by comma now!). Lines with only IPv6 are ignored with no tail.<br>Other than mentioned in the sample INI, port is no longer optional but mandatory for TSDNS configurations.

/While redundancy support exists for TSDNS results since 3.0.20, IPv6 support does not exist as of 3.1b3.

/Cloudflare screwed up this post. Too lazy to fix.
    Last edited by numma_cway; October 16th, 2016 at 05:37 PM.

Thread Information