Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    client_linux_x86 he is no longer supported?

1) Regarding russian translation: I will pass on this feedback. I absolutely cannot judge the quality myself, so feedback from you is certainly important.
    2) Linux 32-bit: Not yet in the beta channel. We just didn't get that done in time. Estimated next week or one later. We are however debating if continuing Linux 32-bit support is reasonable in the long term.
    3) I build the Lua plugins for ScP yesterday. Forgot about the G15 plugin. We want to reduce the system plugins (== installed in PROGRAM_FILES via our updater) to the absolutely required ones (control + clientquery). Everything else is optional and can be included from our online addon install system if the user wishes. Not everyone needs Lua and G15 plugins installed on his PC. As the online system is currently getting its final touches, ScP will make them temporarily available elsewhere.
    4) Translation templates: I will take care of that now, should be available on the dl.4players.de site soon.
    Last edited by PeterS; August 18th, 2016 at 09:48 AM.

Found the plugins menu, looks nice. I see now it's API 21 instead of 20.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Patrick1164; August 18th, 2016 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    1) Regarding russian translation: I will pass on this feedback. I absolutely cannot judge the quality myself, so feedback from you is certainly important.
    2) Linux 32-bit: Not yet in the beta channel. We just didn't get that done in time. Estimated next week or one later. We are however debating if continuing Linux 32-bit support is reasonable in the long term.
    3) I build the Lua plugins for ScP yesterday. Forgot about the G15 plugin. We want to reduce the system plugins (== installed in PROGRAM_FILES via our updater) to the absolutely required ones (control + clientquery). Everything else is optional and can be included from our online addon install system if the user wishes. Not everyone needs Lua and G15 plugins installed on his PC. As the online system is currently getting its final touches, ScP will make them temporarily available elsewhere.
    Thanks for answers.
    1) Please publish translation template for 3.1 on http://dl.4players.de/ts/client/translation/, or in any other way. In the Russian-speaking community for a long time we have an adequate translation. The absence of a template makes it difficult to update the translation. Transformation de-en-ru, as the last time - too resource intensive.
    3) It will not have a problem with the fact that users are already Lua plugins? and after the update they will have to download the plugin.

4) Translation templates: I will take care of that now, should be available on the dl.4players.de site soon.
    Thanks

Hi Patrick,
    a Github Repo for Plugin API 21 can be found here.
    Most notable adjustment
    : getPluginPath now needs a pluginID argument to support multiple locations. The plugin id is now available during plugin init.

All management options for plugins have been moved to Options->Addons->Plugins tab.
    Regarding showing the API version there: In case of any error, the plugin description gets replaced by an error text, which lists the plugin and the current API version.

Sticky TSDNS new implementation

Hello guys,

I use TSDNS for my services but I don't use the official TSDNS server, I use JTSDNS (It is a java implementation with a database behind).
    I saw the changelog of this beta and I configured a SRV pointer on my top domain to test it. It works, I can see the requests coming to the server and the TSNDS server replies.

My problem is the following: the tsdns server doesn't reply correctly because he can't find the result in the database. So I searched why and here is my conclusion: you changed the request format: I used wireshark to check the request, here is what I see:
    - With the non-beta client: "blabla.ts.mydomain.com" (First image: Part of the Hex dump of the packet)
    - With the beta client: "blabla.ts.mydomain.com " (Second image: Part of the Hex dump of the packet) -> there are some spaces or something else after the tsdns domain.

Is it an error? Is it something done on purpose?
    It annoys me a bit because I have to contact the JTSDNS developper (Stephan) or decompile it to modify the code, this is why I ask here first if this is normal. I discussed it with other hosters and they also face this problem.

I hope my explaination of the problem is clear. Sorry for the pictures but I don't want to give too much informations so I only let the necessary minimum.

Thanks in advance for your answer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	non-beta.png 
Views:	186 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	14188

Name:	beta.png 
Views:	216 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	14187

For server name a.b.c.d.e the client
    will only search for a TSDNS server with a SRV record named _tsdns._tcp.d.e
    Just wanted to clarify. This only affects your own TSDNS stuff, right? Normal SRV records (ie:_ts3._udp.teamspeak.example.com) will continue to work on any level, right?

can public translate template and templates styles too github?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    My problem is the following: the tsdns server doesn't reply correctly because he can't find the result in the database. So I searched why and here is my conclusion: you changed the request format: I used wireshark to check the request, here is what I see:
    - With the non-beta client: "blabla.ts.mydomain.com" (First image: Part of the Hex dump of the packet)
    - With the beta client: "blabla.ts.mydomain.com " (Second image: Part of the Hex dump of the packet) -> there are some spaces or something else after the tsdns domain.

Is it an error? Is it something done on purpose?
    It annoys me a bit because I have to contact the JTSDNS developper (Stephan) or decompile it to modify the code, this is why I ask here first if this is normal. I discussed it with other hosters and they also face this problem.
    Please contact me by email (you will find the address at the top of the readme file), if you got an official answer. If this is not an error, I can just do a trim on that String.

Why is new version showing IP address of a server it's connecting to? Previously, if the client was connecting using domain, only the domain name was shown in general chat tab and since you hid server's IP from server information window it makes no sense to show it (if one would really want to know it then there's a client log).
    I know it's just a detail but it kind of saved my machine from DDoS'es as many of annoying "we're closing this server, please connect to our new address: example.com" guys didn't know they're making an attack againts different machine that they intended (TSDNS FTW).

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    Due to the changes to the file location of community made addons from the TeamSpeak 3 Client installation folder to C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client country flags will not be displayed within the ServerTreeView, because countries.zip does not exists in TS3Client.

I am sure this is either known, or will be fixed. I am just posting this here for the sake of thoroughness.
    Known: Not yet. Will be fixed: Yes. Cannot promise for beta-2, though.
    Thanks for the hint!

Quote Originally Posted by VJean View Post
    Thanks for answers.
    1) The absence of a template makes it difficult to update the translation. Transformation de-en-ru, as the last time - too resource intensive.
    Template is uploaded at 4players.
    It may be easier for you if you send us your *.ts files and I run lupdate over them to add the new strings. Usually Chris handles this and gives me all translations in one big batch (a bit less time consuming for me), but as he is currently on Gamescom, you could drop your files somewhere and send me a link.

Quote Originally Posted by TehKittenCat View Post
    Why is new version showing IP address of a server it's connecting to?
    Probably because I did a mistake somewhere or didn't pay attention. I will check. You make a good point.

Regarding client log. It can be debated if we want the IP there or not. So far it helped our support and Q/A team to resolve TSDNS issues for our users and customers, so I think it may be problematic to remove them completely. However, it sort of makes hiding the IP from the UI a bit meaningless. I don't know yet what's a good compromise here. Are the DDOS kids really unable to find that info in the logs? Hard to imagine.

bugs package_inst

Code:
    #!/bin/bash

export KDEDIRS=
    export KDEDIR=
    export QTDIR=.
    export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=.
    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=".:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"

D1=$(readlink -f "$0")
    D2=$(dirname "${D1}")
    cd "${D2}"

strace -f -t -e trace=file ./package_inst test.ts3_plugin 2>&1 | grep qm
    translate loaded, program not translated.

[pid 19304] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package_installer_ru_RU.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package_installer_ru.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package_installer.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/package_installer_ru_RU.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/package_installer_ru.qm", R_OK) = 0
    [pid 19304] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/package_installer_ru.qm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0664, st_size=4500, ...}) = 0
    [pid 19304] open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/package_installer_ru.qm", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 6
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/qt_ru_RU.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/qt_ru.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/qt.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/qt_ru_RU.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19304] access("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/qt_ru.qm", R_OK) = 0
    [pid 19304] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/qt_ru.qm", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0664, st_size=158012, ...}) = 0
    [pid 19304] open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/qt_ru.qm", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 6
    grep ENOENT. bad paths: /../../lib, plugins/xcbglintegrations/, ~/.ts3client//translations/
    [spoiler]
    open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/./tls/x86_64/libGL.so.1", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/./tls/x86_64", 0x7ffc7e39b6a0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/./tls/libGL.so.1", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/./tls", 0x7ffc7e39b6a0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/./x86_64/libGL.so.1", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/./x86_64", 0x7ffc7e39b6a0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/./libGL.so.1", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/plugins/platforms/.", 0x7ffc7e39b8f0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platforms/../../lib/tls/x86_64/libXi.so.6", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platforms/../../lib/tls/x86_64", 0x7ffc7e39af30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platforms/../../lib/tls/libXi.so.6", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platforms/../../lib/tls", 0x7ffc7e39af30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platforms/../../lib/x86_64/libXi.so.6", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platforms/../../lib/x86_64", 0x7ffc7e39af30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    open("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platforms/../../lib/libXi.so.6", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platforms/../../lib", 0x7ffc7e39af30) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

[pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/plugins/xcbglintegrations/.", 0x7ffc7e39b640) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platformthemes/.", 0x7ffc7e39b8e0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/plugins/platformthemes/.", 0x7ffc7e39b8e0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/platforminputcontexts/.", 0x7ffc7e39baf0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/plugins/platforminputcontexts/.", 0x7ffc7e39baf0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/plugins/styles/.", 0x7ffc7e39bc40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package_installer_ru_RU.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package_installer_ru_RU", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package_installer_ru.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package_installer_ru", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package_installer.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package_installer", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/package", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/package_installer_ru_RU.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/package_installer_ru_RU", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/qt_ru_RU.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/qt_ru_RU", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/qt_ru.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/qt_ru", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/qt.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.ts3client//translations/qt", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/qt_ru_RU.qm", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] access("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/translations/qt_ru_RU", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/iconengines/.", 0x7ffc7e39bbf0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/plugins/iconengines/.", 0x7ffc7e39bbf0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/plugins/imageformats/.", 0x7ffc7e39b890) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

[pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/accessible/.", 0x7ffc7e39bb00) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/plugins/accessible/.", 0x7ffc7e39bb00) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/accessiblebridge/.", 0x7ffc7e39bd10) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [pid 19465] stat("/home/user/TeamSpeak3-Client-3.1beta/plugins/accessiblebridge/.", 0x7ffc7e39bd10) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
    [/spoiler]

French translation

Hi, the translation of the French permission disappeared.

Name:	42d85c2e041c4c5687524e66f07c0428.png 
Views:	228 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	14189
    Where are the translations for the permissions?

Thread Information