Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

3.1 Beta 2?

When comes the beta 2?

Should be comming in the afternoon or evening.

But Dorde, I don't think your problem crash on start will be fixed with that version.
    We need your exact crashdump to see what is going on. The crashdump can be found under %appdata%/TS3Client/crashdumps

Make sure you have latest Windows and driver updates installed.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by RedPuma View Post
    The plugin callback
    Code:
    requestHotkeyInputDialog(const char* pluginID, const char* keyword, int isDown, void* qParentWindow)
    doesn't work properly anymore
    This will be fixed with the next beta version.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPuma View Post
    The function
    Code:
    void ts3plugin_onEditCapturedVoiceDataEvent(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, short* samples, int sampleCount, int channels, int* edited)
    is called with wrong values for the parameter 'channels'.
    This is still being evaluated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonybat View Post
    I havent tested it recently, but I've described what I'm talking about here:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...338#post423338

Has/will anything change in that matter?
    No, nothing has or will change there. TSDNS & A/AAAA records are not a fallback for SRV records. If SRV records are there and resolve successfully they'll be used exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by Barungar View Post
    To me it seems the client also honors RFC2782...
    Can this be confirmed? In my client log I see that the client states, that the SRV TSDNS resolv was succesful, the host field is shown as empty. And the client seems not to attempt to do any other tsdns related resolves.
    We don't have any special handling for that if that's what you're after.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

As a quick note for those who care: SRV can no longer point to IPs. SRV can still point to CNAME. That's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    No, nothing has or will change there. TSDNS & A/AAAA records are not a fallback for SRV records. If SRV records are there and resolve successfully they'll be used exclusively.
    Sorry, i linked to a different subject. I meant srv fallback to another server if the higher priority one is down. This didn't work when i last checked.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    As a quick note for those who care: SRV can no longer point to IPs. SRV can still point to CNAME. That's a bug.
    Well, IP addresses may have worked in the past apparently but were never allowed by spec. CNAMEs, while also not allowed by spec, are de-facto accepted as valid targets and resolved by many implementations. They're for some reason also used quite a lot it seems.
    In any case if you consider that a bug, feel free to report it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonybat View Post
    Sorry, i linked to a different subject. I meant srv fallback to another server if the higher priority one is down. This didn't work when i last checked.
    See my previous reply to this thread:
    The client should properly respect different priority records and attempt to connect to them in a standards compliant order until a connection was established.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

I saw your reply, but im wondering since what client version does that behaviour apply?

That is new behavior for this beta client.

That is new behavior for this beta client.
    Great. Thanks

here is the dump with download

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Should be comming in the afternoon or evening.

But Dorde, I don't think your problem crash on start will be fixed with that version.
    We need your exact crashdump to see what is going on. The crashdump can be found under %appdata%/TS3Client/crashdumps

Make sure you have latest Windows and driver updates installed.
    Here is the dump .I just want to say the 32bit doesnt crash just the 64bit version http://www.file-upload.net/download-...3dump.zip.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dorde View Post
    Here is the dump .I just want to say the 32bit doesnt crash just the 64bit version http://www.file-upload.net/download-...3dump.zip.html
    Crashes due to an IntegerOverflow in LavasoftTcpService64.dll, which according to some Google searches there's tons of people that are having problems with it and asking to get rid of it.
    Last edited by Chris; August 26th, 2016 at 03:45 PM.

-

Crashes in LavasoftTcpService64.dll Library.
    what does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by absence View Post
    The protocol got _extended_ (not changed) to identify client capablities (ipv6 primarily, to decide about the reply format). Hence, the new TSDNS allows for both request types.
    For now, only those two types of requests are valid.
    Exactly right. The extra characters indicate that the query comes from a new client, which supports ipv6 and multiple ip's per hostname.

thank you

Crashes due to an IntegerOverflow in LavasoftTcpService64.dll, which according to some Google searches there's tons of people that are having problems with it and asking to get rid of it.
    I delete this and the teamspeak 3 does not crash anymore.Thanks

It means that it's nothing we can do to fix it, because it's not our mistake.
    Some other application on your system is forcefully injecting their (buggy) code into our process (and quite possibly every other process) when it starts. It then fails to handle things properly, causing the entire application it was loaded into to be terminated.
    To fix it you need to uninstall whatever software brought that file with it and is force injecting it into every process. Afterwards you should reboot your system and applications should start to work properly again (provided that the file is no longer being injected into programs).

Given the name of the dll, I'd look for software from Lavasoft on your system and remove that.

Thread Information