Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

3.1 Alpha destroyed my Client

German:
    Hey,

Ich habe mir vorhin einfach mal so das neue 3.1 Update heruntergeladen. Alles war soweit in Ordnung. Als ich dann merkte, dass mein Ping sehr schlecht war, da mein Client die ganze Zeit versuchte sich mit dem TeamSpeakAPI Server zu verbinden, habe ich die Synchronisation gestoppt. Ich habe die Verbindung verloren und mein TeamSpeak-Client hat sich geschlossen. Als ich ihn wieder gestartet habe, waren alle Sachen weg (Identitäten, Favoriten und halt alles andere). Dann hatte ich eine Idee; Ich hatte ja einen Wiederherstellungsschlüssel bekommen, allerdings habe ich nirgends etwas gefunden, womit ich meine verlorenen Sachen wiederbekommen kann. Ich weiß nicht mehr weiter. Bitte helft :(

English:
    Hey,

At 16:00PM I´ve downloaded the new Alpha 3.1. At the beginninn everything was fine, but the I noticed, that my Ping was really bad, because my Client tryed to connect with the TeamSpeakAPI [Error], then I tryed to turn the synchronization off. I lost the connection to my TeamSpeak-Server and my Client had closed. After I started my Client, all identitys, favourites and all other "files" was deleted. Then I had an idea; I´ve get a token, when I have registered my account, but I can´t find a Option where I can insert the token. I don´t know what to do. Pls help me :(

Logging out from your My TeamSpeak account will remove all synchronized items from your client settings. Logging in again should bring them back as they're still stored fully encrypted in the cloud. The recovery key is needed for situations when you've forgotten your password.

My 3.1 Client is still broken

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    Logging out from your My TeamSpeak account will remove all synchronized items from your client settings. Logging in again should bring them back as they're still stored fully encrypted in the cloud. The recovery key is needed for situations when you've forgotten your password.
    I had done all things that you tell me, but my Client is still broken. Help again please. :(

1. In best case you login and get you back your synced items (as explained above).
    There is no need to use the recover key, when you know the account login + password.

2. Or you do own a backup of your client database (settings.db) and secrets.conf.

These are the only ways to get back old data.
    Last edited by dante696; August 23rd, 2016 at 01:19 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information