Forum

How to or Problems with Sinusbot (collection)

Edit by mod
    We from TeamSpeak can't give support for 3rd Party Addons

I'm hosting my own TS server on a Win10 machine which is running 24/7. I would like users on the server to be able to stream music from YT via a Music Bot by copy pasting a YT link in the chat. I tried doing this with SinusBot but can't get it to work. There's an addon called 'Youtube search' which should let me do this but I just don't know how to make this work. I followed the instructions but all it does is give me the description of the video and the name of the uploader when I paste a link in to the chat.

I'm a 100 percent sure I did everything right, since I did all the steps like three times. Sinusbot is the newest version (0.9.13) and I definitely have the right API key.

Any help is very much appreciated!
    Last edited by dante696; September 16th, 2016 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaggibolle View Post
    I'm hosting my own TS server on a Win10 machine which is running 24/7. I would like users on the server to be able to stream music from YT via a Music Bot by copy pasting a YT link in the chat. I tried doing this with SinusBot but can't get it to work. There's an addon called 'Youtube search' which should let me do this but I just don't know how to make this work. I followed the instructions but all it does is give me the description of the video and the name of the uploader when I paste a link in to the chat.

I'm a 100 percent sure I did everything right, since I did all the steps like three times. Sinusbot is the newest version (0.9.13) and I definitely have the right API key.

Any help is very much appreciated!
    You don't mention which addon it is. Post a link to the addons so we can see what they do, That would help.

But most likely you need to post the question to the SinusBot people, or the addon people.

You say the addon is getting info, so it sounds like it is working. My guess is sinusbot isn't processing it.

Teamspeak not starting on linux (./ts3client_linux_)

Fresh install on Ubuntu gives this error, I'm trying to run this for sinus bot. I don't see any fix for this on google.

./ts3client_linux_amd64: error while loading shared libraries: libquazip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    Last edited by dante696; September 16th, 2016 at 07:46 AM. Reason: merged

You must start the the client via ./ts3client_runscript.sh and not ./ts3client_linux_amd64
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Sinusbot TS client issue.

- NVM - Just merging my post in a topic will lead to nothing.
    Last edited by jo0lz; September 29th, 2016 at 12:58 PM. Reason: merged

Thats incorrect

Again im using sinus bot, which needs the other script. And even if i did the other one it doesn't work either.
    Last edited by dante696; September 16th, 2016 at 07:46 AM. Reason: merged

Installation Plugins

Hello, on the first, pardon my english, i'm french and i don't have a good english ^^.
    I would install a plugins called Sinusbot (musicbot) on my debian server and the installation required a folder called "Plugins" in my teamspeak server and he is not on the folder. My question is : where is the folder contains the framework (channel, permission,...) if i would reinstall a TS with the MAJ or how can i perform a MAJ without touching the framework.

Sorry for your eyes ^^'
    Thank you for your answer.
    Best regards.

Thread Information