Forum

TS3 AdminCP - WebInterface

My WebInterface for Teamspeak is online.
    Create a Account on my Website and use the Interface. The Service is Free
    When the Alpha-Phase is over, i create a Downloadlink for the Webinterface.

#The first Bot is aktiv and online.#

Mein Webinterface für Teamspeak ist ab heute online.
    Erstelle ein Account auf der Seite und nutze das Webinterface. Alles ist nartürlich kostenfrei.
    Sobald die Alpha-Phase beendet ist werde ich das Webinterface zum Download bereitstellen.

#Der erste Bot ist aktiv und online.#

Webseite: ts3.d-goelles.com
    Webseite: The-Source-Co.de
    Last edited by DGoelles; September 17th, 2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: neue version | new version

Are you expecting people to trust you with their server query admin password?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyThor View Post
    Are you expecting people to trust you with their server query admin password?
    we can't download and host it ourselves? My german isn't that good

Information

During the alpha and beta phase you can't download the script. When the alpha and beta phase is ended I create a download link.

The Admin query password is encrypt in the database.

I suppose I could setup a test teamspeak server and connect that way to test it out. Before I decide to deploy it on my main server.

Login / Registration / Settings

Yeah you can test it with a test teamspeak server. After your test you can change the teamspeak data in the settings.
    So you don't need to create a new account after the test.

This seems like a good idea. I just am to american to know anything other than English. Will other server admin be able to create an account and then I can ad them as authorized to make changes to my server?

No this is not possible. The other person musst create an account too with the same teamspeak data.

I am the head admin in my community, I am also the provider for our teamspeak server. I would not want to let other server admin have access to the query admin password. Would it be possible to implement some sort of way i can delegate power to someone else to make changes using the web panel. Like they have to have a server group to be able to make token keys.

New Feature

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyThor View Post
    I am the head admin in my community, I am also the provider for our teamspeak server. I would not want to let other server admin have access to the query admin password. Would it be possible to implement some sort of way i can delegate power to someone else to make changes using the web panel. Like they have to have a server group to be able to make token keys.
    Hi,

I try to include this feature. But this will take a few days until it is installed.

best regards

DGoelles

Wann ist der download verfügbar? Seit vier Monaten ist ja schon Version 1. erreicht worden.

Thread Information