Forum

limit power of admins to revoke other admins' server groups

I'm looking for a way to have two admin groups- one (admin 1) that has permissions to do essentially anything/everything, which I have already created, and also one that is a copy of that same server group (admin 2) with all permissions EXCEPT the ability to revoke "admin 1" from clients that are in the group "admin 1"

is this possible? What changes to the second group can I make to make sure that it has as many permissions possible, but cannot revoke the power of the one group that is similar to it?

Lower Admin's 2 i_group_member_remove_power below Admin's 1 i_group_needed_member_remove_power.
    OR
    Raise Admin's 1 i_group_needed_member_remove_power and i_group_member_remove_power above Admin's 2 i_group_member_remove_power

There is no other way to do that when groups have equal permission (Whyever you need 2 groups with same permission. This makes no sense for me.).
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information