So I was getting a little irritated with my server randomly crashing for various reasons. I started messing around with an arma launcher I made about a year ago.

I've searched for something similar for a while and just couldn't find what I wanted so...

I was able to funker it up to monitor my TS3 server and relaunch the server if it goes down. It works flawlessly (at least for me.)

It also keeps logs of the last crash and when the restarted initialized so you know when you crashed to give you a time (within 3 seconds) of your server crashing to allow for easier skimming of logs.

It only works locally, meaning you cannot run it from your personal computer to check on a server box in a different state. It's meant to be placed on your server or personal computer.

Essentially this is what it does, it uses 2 bat files to Launch and monitor the server. However, for it to work properly one of the bat files have to be converted to an EXE. Once it's converted you can launch it. Then it will launch your server and Monitor if the server is no longer active. If it's not it will relaunch your server.

I ensure nothing I make has a virus, but PLEASE always use virus protection and scan your files.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/g9zztJL.gif

If you wish to download it, it is here:
https://github.com/MokeyII/ts3-server-monitor

==================================================
Instructions:
==================================================
Place All of the contents of this folder into your Team Speak 3 Server Root Folder
Example: C:\Programfiles\Teamspeak3\teamspeak3-server_win64\

EXTRACT "extract.EXE" that includes "Convert.EXE" and "ts3monitor.bat"

READ IF YOUR CURENT PATH MATCHES THE ABOVE EXAMPLE, LAUNCH "ts3monitor.exe"
OTHERWISE
continue with the below instructions

DELETE ts3monitor.exe

RIGHT CLICK and EDIT "restart.bat" OR open it in a text editor such as notepad++

Under the line that says "_____Set your TS3 Path Here_____" Edit "SET TS3Path=C:\TS3\teamspeak3-server_win64" to reflect your TS3 Server Root Directory
example: SET TS3Path=C:\Programfiles\Teamspeak3\teamspeak3-server_win64
Make sure you DO NOT add a "" at the end of the folder path.

SAVE restart.bat

RIGHT CLICK and EDIT "ts3monitor.bat

Under the line that says "_____Set your TS3 Path Here_____" Edit "SET TS3Path=C:\TS3\teamspeak3-server_win64" to reflect your TS3 Server Root Directory
example: SET TS3Path=C:\Programfiles\Teamspeak3\teamspeak3-server_win64
Make sure you DO NOT add a "" at the end of the folder path.

SAVE ts3monitor.bat

EXIT your Text Editor

OPEN "Convert.exe"

FOR "Batch file:" Click the "..." button on the right side, select the restart.bat file you save in your server's root folder.
example: C:\Programfiles\Teamspeak3\teamspeak3-server_win64\ts3monitor.bat

FOR "Save As:" button on the right side, select the restart.bat file you save in your server's root folder.
example: C:\Programfiles\Teamspeak3\teamspeak3-server_win64\ts3monitor.exe

LAUNCH ts3monitor.exe

NOTE: If your server crashes it will place the logs in your root directory labled as "crashreport.txt" and "restartlog.txt"

Download:
https://github.com/MokeyII/ts3-server-monitor