Forum

Beta 3.1 "Login failed" for myTeamspeak

Is there a beta forum for the beta client? It would be much easier to search for beta client issues if there was.

Unsure if this is an expected issue, but I receive a "login failed" error for the TS client myTeamspeak account settings. I have double-checked password, verified my account, logged into the website, but the TS client refuses to login. Is there a port I need to forward for the login?
    Last edited by dante696; November 12th, 2016 at 08:48 PM. Reason: moved to right section

Unable to Login via Client

Code:
    	ProtobufRPC	[Warning]	Error contacting URL https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/authentication: CONNECT_ERROR: Access is denied	
    	ClientUI	[Warning]	Account login failed, server currently not available. Retry in few minutes.
    Last edited by dante696; November 12th, 2016 at 08:49 PM. Reason: merged

It can happen that we shutdown the server several times for maintenance during the beta stage.
    There are fixes and feature updates that need to be added to the public my.TeamSpeak service.

Have you tried it again?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

[3.1 Beta] Account login failed

Hi,
    I have problem with TeamSpeak3 Beta Client, i can't login with my MyTeamspeak account, on page it works but in program no.
    Thanks for help.
    Last edited by dante696; November 12th, 2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: merged

Have you veryfied your account?
    Do you get any errors (please check your client log)?
    Have you tried to change your password on the website?

Are you 100% sure the mail address and the password are exactly the same as used on the a website?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information