Forum

Help with showing Teamspeak Server channels / users in PHP (webpage)

I went through other posts that seemed like duplicates but can't resolve my problem I am using the framework here and used the "11. Create a simple TSViewer for your Website" code from the documentation here trying to get it to work on my webpage.

My code:
    PHP Code:
    // load framework files
    require_once("includes/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php");

// connect to server, authenticate and spawn an object for the virtual server on port xxxx
    $ts3_VirtualServer TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://<my query login name>:<my query password>@<my ts3 server plain IP>:<query port>/?server_port=<main port>");

// build and display HTML treeview using custom image paths (remote icons will be embedded using data URI sheme)
    echo $ts3_VirtualServer->getViewer(new TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html("images/viewericons/""images/countryflags/""data:image")); 
    The error(s) that I receive trying to test my code:
    PHP Code:
    Warningstr_pad(): Padding string cannot be empty in A:\wamp64\www\heartfx\includes\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Helper\String.php on line 308
    Warning
    str_pad(): Padding string cannot be empty in A:\wamp64\www\heartfx\includes\libraries\TeamSpeak3\Helper\String.php on line 308 
    and just to make sure I am using right directory here is how my directory(s) look:

Name:  ee495be5bf.png
Views: 602
Size:  22.9 KB
    Last edited by lowheartrate; November 25th, 2016 at 07:03 AM.

push
    I get the same error. I have no clue why...

PHP Code:
        include(base_path() . '/themes/assets/plugins/teamspeak3/TeamSpeak3.php');

// connect to local server, authenticate and spawn an object for the virtual server on port 9987

$ts3_VirtualServer TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://serveradmin:[email protected]:10011/?server_port=9987");

// build and display HTML treeview using custom image paths (remote icons will be embedded using data URI sheme)

echo $ts3_VirtualServer->getViewer(new TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html("images/viewericons/""images/countryflags/""data:image")); 

I have the same porblem

Quote Originally Posted by bluefire56 View Post
    push
    I get the same error. I have no clue why...

PHP Code:
        include(base_path() . '/themes/assets/plugins/teamspeak3/TeamSpeak3.php');

// connect to local server, authenticate and spawn an object for the virtual server on port 9987

$ts3_VirtualServer TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://serveradmin:[email protected]:10011/?server_port=9987");

Thread Information