Forum

Keep getting disconnected from server

I'm having problem with teamspeak, where i keep getting disconnected from server over and over again. I've tried reinstalled teamspeak, in both 32bits and 64bits.
    Sometimes i can sitt with my friends on teamspeak for a fine 8 hours with nothing happens, and sometimes i can get disconnected like 8 times per hour, it all depends. i have no idea why or whats happening, everything i have on my computer are up to date what i know about, just did a windows update also, but still getting disconnected.

I attached the logg of today, if it is to any help.

Not sure what else i can say about the problem.

Teamspeak servers i have been disconnected from are everyone.

Using current version of Windows 10.
    Teamspeak 3 client version : 3.0.19.4
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sometimes that problem appears when you have a bad ping or eaven packet loss.
    If you are connected to the internet via WiFi try to get a better signal or get closer to the WiFi station.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi-Toma View Post
    Sometimes that problem appears when you have a bad ping or eaven packet loss.
    If you are connected to the internet via WiFi try to get a better signal or get closer to the WiFi station.
    well i use cable, did one of those ping test, i got 20ms but it showed a (! Packet loss) as you said, so how am i suppose to fix packet loss? :O

Help with disconnected from server message in game

Quote Originally Posted by kjellegren View Post
    I'm having problem with teamspeak, where i keep getting disconnected from server over and over again. I've tried reinstalled teamspeak, in both 32bits and 64bits.
    Sometimes i can sitt with my friends on teamspeak for a fine 8 hours with nothing happens, and sometimes i can get disconnected like 8 times per hour, it all depends. i have no idea why or whats happening, everything i have on my computer are up to date what i know about, just did a windows update also, but still getting disconnected.

I attached the logg of today, if it is to any help.

Not sure what else i can say about the problem.

Teamspeak servers i have been disconnected from are everyone.

Using current version of Windows 10.
    Teamspeak 3 client version : 3.0.19.4
    I need some advice. Teamspeak works and I can hear my friends. While in game I get non-stop "disconnected from teamspeak client. Checked everything I could think of. However, when I ran Win10 troubleshooter, I got a message that said Teamspeak was incompatible. Of 25 people that I know of that uses TS, I am the only one with issues. Please advize. Also, i have installed both 32 and 64 bit dloads and nothing changes.
    Last edited by Wheeleddeath; March 28th, 2017 at 10:52 PM.

Continually disconnected from Teamspeak 3.

I am being disconnected from our Teamspeak 3 server. I can usually stay connected for between 5 and 10 minutes and then I am disconnected. I can hear the other people but they cannot hear me. I have reverted to my previous headset but the problem did not go away. I have tried reinstalling Teamspeak 3 64-bit twice with no success. I have also checked the settings on my microphone and it is functioning normally. None of my friends are experiencing the same issue. I am running Windows 10 64-bit. I have no other issues with my computer. It is a gaming computer and can run any game but it is experiencing issues with the tiny Teamspeak 3 program. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rummy63 View Post
    I am being disconnected from our Teamspeak 3 server. I can usually stay connected for between 5 and 10 minutes and then I am disconnected. I can hear the other people but they cannot hear me. I have reverted to my previous headset but the problem did not go away. I have tried reinstalling Teamspeak 3 64-bit twice with no success. I have also checked the settings on my microphone and it is functioning normally. None of my friends are experiencing the same issue. I am running Windows 10 64-bit. I have no other issues with my computer. It is a gaming computer and can run any game but it is experiencing issues with the tiny Teamspeak 3 program. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Hello, I have the exact same problem as you do. Did you manage to fix it?

Thread Information