Forum

3.1 Hotkey issue - doesn't work after restart.

I updated my TS3 today on my Mac and before doing so I had ` set up to mute my mic in hotkeys. It worked 100% of the time even after i quit and re opened teamspeak and restarted my computer.

After updating (because it wouldn't stop asking my every time i opened it) now hotkeys don't work. I set them up initially by allowing them in OSX accessibility preferences and it functions then, however if i quit and re open it doesn't work all of a sudden.

This is super annoying, definitely regret updating :/

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

It's a bug.
    This bug appears when you use the updater to update to 3.1.
    Our developers have no clue yet. It just did break from one to next version and nothing was touched =/
    We mentioned it in our changelog and Here.

Run the installer to get this solved.
    http://dl.4players.de/ts/client/beta/
    Last edited by dante696; December 12th, 2016 at 10:08 PM. Reason: link added
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Update Issue MAC OS

Hey folks, My push to talk isnt working properly when in TS, Is this a Known issue and / or is there a fix or solution??
    Last edited by dante696; January 14th, 2017 at 12:30 AM. Reason: merged

As mentioned in the announcement and changelog, there is a known issue with hotkeys on MacOS when updating. Please use the installer found here, then it should work again.
    Of course you still have to allow TeamSpeak in the settings of MacOS see this thread.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

I have the same issue on Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 64bit)

I have sameproblem on Arch Linux. The push to talk button work when I am not connected to a server but as soon I join a server that stop working.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    As mentioned in the announcement and changelog, there is a known issue with hotkeys on MacOS when updating. Please use the installer found here, then it should work again.
    Of course you still have to allow TeamSpeak in the settings of MacOS see this thread.
    I notice if you remove your settings.db file and then start 3.1.0.1 The push to talk button work. So it's something in the config file that stop the ptt to stop working.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlaan View Post
    I notice if you remove your settings.db file and then start 3.1.0.1 The push to talk button work. So it's something in the config file that stop the ptt to stop working.
    That's interesting. Can you please send me your previous (the one where hotkey doesn't work) settings.db as well as your last two log files with that settings.db in a private message?
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Client update 3.1.1 will fix this issue.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information