Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Threaded View

BT mic. does witch and other hear notifications

Hallo,

im using an Honor 8 Smartphone with Android Vers. 6.0 EMUI 4.1 Kernel-Version 3.10.94 (NOT ROOTED)
    The problem is that all notification tones from the Smartphone, plays in the TS3 channel when im right now are talking in this.

Phone is connected to the cars BT handsfree and im talking though it with the TS3 client app for Android Vers. 3.0.23
    When then a message comes in (WhatsApp, Telegram, mail what ever) and the notification tone begins to play just at the time when im talking in the channel, (important, you must talk in the channel at this time) then the TS3 app switch from BT mic. to the phone mic. and the notification tone plays in the channel that you just are talking in. The other users can hear my modulation and the notification sound in the TS3 channel. Im not hearing that tone at this time, for me it is quiet. No output on the handsfree speakers in the car.

Now you wondering how i can say that the app is switching the mic.?? The other clients in the channel says that when a message comes in that they can hear that it switch between the BT mic. and the phone mic.
    The phone mic. has a much better modulation.

Is that a known issue??

Greeting from Sweden
    Tim
    Last edited by dante696; December 13th, 2016 at 10:32 AM. Reason: thread renamed to a meaningful title

Thread Information