Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TeamSpeak crash when I try to connect to a server

Hi, I'm new here. I'm writing this post to talk about a problem I've had in theese days: as I wrote in the title, when I try to connect to any server, TeamSpeak crash and the only thing I can do is to close the programme. This problem comes up when I want to connect to a server, but when I open TeamSpeak, the programme works as well as usual. The only message that is returned is: "TeamSpeak 3 has stopped working".

P.S. Sorry for my knowledge of English, I'm Italian. :)

Please give us more details

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Are you using an laptop or motherboard from MSI?
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...848#post431848

Or which hardware do you use?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I'm using a Desktop PC, the motherboard is an Asus B150 Pro Gaming Aura. I tried to unistall TeamSpeak and re-install it but nothing changed. Do you need more details? Which details do you need?

In this case I have no clue. I think a program or driver hijacks the client.
    Please show us a client log.

To filter problems you could try:
    - deactivate Hotkeys first with start parameter -nohotkeys.
    - Set Bookmarks Capture or Playback profile to none
    - Rename the plugins in client's folder to disable all plugins
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

There isn't any log on my pc. And I don't know how to set parameters. About the hijacks I did a complete scan of my pc yesterday and I have removed any kind of virus.

1. There is one log for each client start in %appdata%/TS3Client/logs
    2. How to use a paramter is a part for Google: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/h...ndows-shortcut
    3. I don't mean viruses. Just mean a software or driver causing problems in our client.
    4. What about playback or capture profile in your bookmarks?

Ts Crashes when connecting

When I try to connect to a server, the client crashes.
    I have re-installed Ts several times but the problem still exists.

I use a Desktop Pc with an Alienware 0FPV4P with Intel Chipset and Southbridge
    Last edited by Noname114; December 23rd, 2016 at 12:46 PM. Reason: merged, lack of details. read post #2

Program freezes when I try to join into a server.

Hi

My name is Juan, I am writing this topic because Team Speak 3 freezes each time I try to join into a sserver.
    I am runing a Wos 10 machine with Wos defender active and Kaspersky security as well. When I try to run the program it starts fine, the firewall ask me to let TS3 use its ports, I give it the access, and after all, that's it. It freezes, and I have to kill the process by using the task manager.
    I have tryed to deactivate Wos Defender, and the result is the same. I checked the rules of firewall and permission of execution and I found no problems with it. I would like to name that we night before I run team speak without problems. The troubles have started by their own.

Could you help me to solve the situation?

Regards.
    Last edited by dante696; December 23rd, 2016 at 11:11 AM. Reason: merged

I've found this report log on my pc, I don't know if it can help... Anyway, sometimes it works but not always.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unable to connect to servers - Freeze + no response

Dear Technical Support,

first off let me apologize for my english. It's not my mother tounge but I am trying my best to make thinks clear and also include every information that might help you solve the problem.

Recently I have been encountering an issue regarding my TS3 client and I can't seem to solve the problem on my own. Everytime I am trying to connect to a server (any server), my client freezes and "stops responding". To close it I basicly have to use the task manger.

I have been using TS for over 3 years now and i never had any issues. I didn't even have issues when I started to use the newest Ts3 version and also used it quite a lot before suddenly this problem came up. I also did not change anything on my computer.

What I have been trying to do so far, without success:

-restart computer
    -reinstall TS3
    -install a older version (when I do this, my TS3 doesn't even let me connect but crashes immideatly)
    -disable my firewall
    -disable all plugins
    -clear cache
    -disable Ts3 protocols
    -run with admin rights
    -enable all plugins

What I am using:

-Windows 10 Home x64-Bit
    -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
    -12 GB RAM
    -Teamspeak version: 3.0.19.4

I tried to upload the dmp flies but they seem to be too big to add them as attachment.

Thank you for your time
    -Rise

EDIT: solved the problem. So after spending hours and hours trying to find the problem I reinstalled the nvidia driver again and after that everything worked fine.
    Last edited by Rise-again; January 2nd, 2017 at 08:20 PM. Reason: merged

TeamSpeak 3 Error

Hi all,
    I'm Italian and I apologize if my English is not perfect.
    i will try to explain my problem:

when i try to enter in a server, in any server, TS3 crash and appears the screen that you can see in the attachments.

I have a very powerful PC gaming with W10 Home Edition FULL ORIGINAL

Is there someone that can resolve this problem?

Thank you a lot to everyone

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dante696; January 4th, 2017 at 09:15 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Rise-again View Post
    Dear Technical Support,

first off let me apologize for my english. It's not my mother tounge but I am trying my best to make thinks clear and also include every information that might help you solve the problem.

Recently I have been encountering an issue regarding my TS3 client and I can't seem to solve the problem on my own. Everytime I am trying to connect to a server (any server), my client freezes and "stops responding". To close it I basicly have to use the task manger.

I have been using TS for over 3 years now and i never had any issues. I didn't even have issues when I started to use the newest Ts3 version and also used it quite a lot before suddenly this problem came up. I also did not change anything on my computer.

What I have been trying to do so far, without success:

-restart computer
    -reinstall TS3
    -install a older version (when I do this, my TS3 doesn't even let me connect but crashes immideatly)
    -disable my firewall
    -disable all plugins
    -clear cache
    -disable Ts3 protocols
    -run with admin rights
    -enable all plugins

What I am using:

-Windows 10 Home x64-Bit
    -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
    -12 GB RAM
    -Teamspeak version: 3.0.19.4

I tried to upload the dmp flies but they seem to be too big to add them as attachment.

Thank you for your time
    -Rise

EDIT: solved the problem. So after spending hours and hours trying to find the problem I reinstalled the nvidia driver again and after that everything worked fine.
    I'll try to do it and see if it works, thanks for the information. I'll let you know if I'll resolve the problem or not.

EDIT: I unistalled and reinstalled NVIDIA's Drivers but nothing changed: TeamSpeak still often crash. Do you have any solutions?

Worked for 2 days...

So following my "solution"... it worked for 2 days. Now out of a sudden I got kicked from the server and the same problem comes up again.
    Not gonna lie I am a bit triggered to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise-again View Post
    So following my "solution"... it worked for 2 days. Now out of a sudden I got kicked from the server and the same problem comes up again.
    Not gonna lie I am a bit triggered to be honest.
    It didn't work, It often crash, not always... I also contacted Tom's Hardware forum to see if they would have any solutions, but they said to me to contact TeamSpeak forum/support...

Thread Information