Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question Server group which makes it impossible for members to get added to other groups

Hi,

I would like to create a server group on my Teamspeak for users which were cautioned.
    This group should limit the permissions of its members and help my moderators and me to make the right decisions.
    But what I exactly mean when I write "limit the permissions" is that moderators and other users are not be able to add them to other server / channel groups.

Is that possible and if yes, how?

Greetings and merry christmas / happy holidays :-)

Nobody?

Hey lovebot,

your solution should be the permission i_client_needed_permission_modify_power. This permission is adjusted with the permission i_client_permission_modify_power. So I recommend you to set the value of i_client_needed_permission_modify_power to 75 und give them the value 75 for i_client_permission_modify_power too. Set it for the servergroup of "protected" users. So only administrators can still give them servergroups. If you have the same value at these two permissions, a user of the servergroup can still give servergroups to himself. But moderators can't give the users of this special servergroup another servergroup anymore.
    Important: Pick a value for i_client_needed_permission_modify_power on the "protected" servergroup that is lower as the i_client_permission_modify_power of your moderators.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask again.

Best regards,
    Hathion
    Last edited by Hathion; January 2nd, 2017 at 05:46 PM.

Thread Information