Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

User and Channellinks in QTextEdit

Hey guys,

i hope u can help me out. ATM I'm working on a new TeamSpeak Poro Theme for my friends. The Theme is based on the Darken TS Style so its all dark. But I got the Problem, that the User and Channellinks in the Server/Globalchat are all still dark blue. Normal Links aswell. I tried to change the Colors in my _chat.qss but it did not work.

I've heard that these were hardcoded in 2010/2011. Are they still hardcoded or is there any way to change these colors.

Hope you guys can help me out ._.
    If u can help me but u are too lazy to type u can come and join my server and talk to me if u want. I'm german and I should be able to talk to you in english c:
    Last edited by MrDariusAD; December 30th, 2016 at 11:59 AM.

https://community.teamspeak.com/u/brady_the/
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDariusAD View Post
    Hey guys,

i hope u can help me out. ATM I'm working on a new TeamSpeak Poro Theme for my friends. The Theme is based on the Darken TS Style so its all dark. But iI got the Problem, that the User and Channellinks in the Server/Globalchat are all still dark blue. Normal Links aswell. I tried to change the Colors in my _chat.qss but it did not work.

I've heard that these were hardcoded in 2010/2011. Are they still hardcoded or is there any way to change these color.

Hope you guys can help me out ._.
    If u can help me but u are too lazy to type u can come and join my server and talk to me if u want. I'm german and I should be able to talk to you in english c:
    User name: TextMessage_UserLink {}
    Channel name: TextMessage_ChannelLink {}
    Hyperlinks: a {}

"_chat" is definitely the right place. However, updating and seeing the changes on the fly is a little awkward. Best is to restart the whole client.
    QTextEdit (appearing in Modal Host Message for example) should not have anything to do with the ChatTab. Link colours there are unfortunately hardcoded.

Thread Information