Forum

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    That's because the SRV record is invalid.

Fix your SRV record to be spec compliant.
    The target of an SRV record MUST be a name which has at least one A or AAAA record.
    You should definitely put this in the changelog. I know it's not your fault, but you accepted these invalid records until 3.1 so this is currently an undocumented breaking change.

Quote Originally Posted by Teranas View Post
    You should definitely put this in the changelog. I know it's not your fault, but you accepted these invalid records until 3.1 so this is currently an undocumented breaking change.
    This is the big problem, once I found the link to the RFC I fixed it but all older clients don't care and will accept an ip address there. I didn't look into it until a large group of people failed to connect to the servers and complain.

New update problem

i just updated my teamspeak and now i can't join any teamspeak channels.... so then i redownloaded the previous version and i can't use hotkeys because it says its an "outdated version" and i need hotkeys for what i do.... so this is a problem.
    Last edited by dante696; January 11th, 2017 at 07:32 AM. Reason: merged

The TSDNS server '131.221.33.40' does not know 'mirror1.gamerlive.cl'

Seems like a recurring issue in this forums, but I could not find a fix to it. Anyone knows how?
    Last edited by dante696; January 11th, 2017 at 07:35 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    hello guys, i've been using TS for many years now, but today has raised problem i cant seem to solve.

Since todays update,i cant seem to connect to my teams TS, i've been using it for many months, people are currently using it now.
    I cant seem to connect, i can connect to other server but the actual one i need. :S

i keep getting this message?

The TSDNS server '208.146.44.1' does not know 'actionteam.ts.nfoservers.com'

I've restarted my router, restarted pc, but since i've updated to new TS i've gotten this problem.

Any solutions?

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynric View Post
    Seems like a recurring issue in this forums, but I could not find a fix to it. Anyone knows how?
    Both TSDNS servers are misconfigured and are returning domain names as opposed to IP addresses.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Both TSDNS servers are misconfigured and are returning domain names as opposed to IP addresses.
    So what does this mean? Is there a simple fix? I've been having the same issue and have no clue how to fix it. Keep getting the same message even after restarting my pc and router.

"The TSDNS server '208.146.44.1' does not know 'sadboys.ts.nfoservers.com'"

My friends can connect and I seem to be the only one having the problem, and none of them know how to fix this.

Cant join any server. TSDNS "does not know".

WTF i thought that updating made an application better... Now i cannot join my main server. It says "The TSDNS server 'nfoservers.com' does not know 'xsexxyts3.nfoservers.com'

I uninstalled teamspeak then reinstalled but this error persists. Is there anyway to somehow disable the TSDNS or make it work.

Thanks
    Last edited by dante696; January 11th, 2017 at 10:28 PM. Reason: merged

TSDNS problem

So I am trying to connect to a friends server and i get this:

<15:59:09> Trying to resolve hostname thegoodguys.ts.nfoservers.com
    <15:59:09> The TSDNS server '208.146.44.1' does not know 'thegoodguys.ts.nfoservers.com'

I can get into other servers and my friends can get into that one, so I don't know why I can't. Any solutions?
    Last edited by dante696; January 11th, 2017 at 11:08 PM. Reason: merged

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do, nfoservers.com will have to fix their TSDNS configuration.
    Until they do that:
    @Kerms you can use 104.153.105.2:16570
    The one SuperChicken mentioned doesn't exist.
    @Twisted you can use 64.94.238.15:32030
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Wrong IP

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do, nfoservers.com will have to fix their TSDNS configuration.
    Until they do that:
    @Kerms you can use 104.153.105.2:16570
    The one SuperChicken mentioned doesn't exist.
    @Twisted you can use 64.94.238.15:32030
    This is the real ip please help

http://xsexxts3.ts.nfoservers.com

Cannot connect to server since update but friends can

It just says "The TSDNS server '208.146.44.1' does not know 'kungaloosh.ts.nfoservers.com'". The server address is correct, i have checked letter my letter. WAs fine and then i updated to the newest version. All my friends can connect, my admin as rooboted the server, i have tried on my phone to connect and still nothing. I can connect to all other servers, jsut not my usal one. How do i fix this!?!

I'm having the same exact issue btw.

With 3.0 everything was working perfectly.

Mine updated TSDNS

My host teamspeak3.host updated their TSDNS, I opened a ticket and they responder right away and fixed it. So they are all working.

Can anyone help?

nfoservers.com updated their TSDNS config, so those should work again.

Thread Information