Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question The problem with the privileges of the groups and other things.

Hello...

Please explain to me how I set the two powers to rank server. I need to make this situation ...

A group of servers:

Group A: adds and removes a new person to the Group B
    Group B: it can not itself be removed from the group and is not allowed to assign other Group A.

How should I set the headings: "i_group_member_add_power" and "i_group_needed_member_add_power" to the above scenario has been realized?

I watched all kinds of guides on YT, but none explained the specific rules of these headings. Even when they were shown examples of this are still surprisingly in my case I did not come true.

Another issue is:

Why am I as a person with the rank of Server Admin can not permanently particular person to admit a group channel, which was created by me. It is always so, that when the Assign a specific person the special rank in the room that also for this I created rank is removed from the server when you log out of that person from the server. The server does not restore the rank of this person again after entering it to his room.

Room for that person is to set parameters such protection to other persons without adequate power can not climb. The following applies for channel settings (ie. Properties):

Power joining the channel / power of conversation: 49

What is different columns "Value" from "Granted"? In what situations should use the column "Granted"?

Thanks for your attention, greet and wait for the answer ...

For example in group A : set the i_group_member_add_power 25 and the i_group_needed_member_add_power of group B to 25.
    Then group A can add someone in group B.
    Itīs the same thing for the i_group_member_remove_power in group A and the i_group_needed_member_remove_power in group B.
    If the i_group_member_remove_power in group A is equal or higher then the i_group_needed_member_remove_power in group B, group A can rmove the group B.
    For example, in this picture group a can set group b but group b canīt set anything : http://imgur.com/a/RmSwH

"Why am I as a person with the rank of Server Admin can not permanently particular person to admit a group channel, which was created by me. It is always so, that when the Assign a specific person the special rank in the room that also for this I created rank is removed from the server when you log out of that person from the server. The server does not restore the rank of this person again after entering it to his room."

You need to set a permission called b_group_is_permanent in the group. if this permission is set the group is no longer a temporary group, so he wonīt lose it after he leaves the server.

"What is different columns "Value" from "Granted"? In what situations should use the column "Granted"?"

You need the granted, if you want to set this permission in a group or channel. For example if you create a channel and want to set the permission i_channel_needed_join_power, you need to have the granted value of the permission. Furthermore, you also need the i_permission_modify_power, which defines which granted permissions you are allowed to set.

Thread Information