Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    There is the home button, that effectively is a back button.
    No, because you are back on page 1. Imagine you have 20 pages and you just want to look and read about new addons. You have to remember which page you were at and re-navigate to it. Very annoying.

https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads#sdk
    Still links to the 3.0.19.1 plugin sdk. (API version 20)

Nobody noticed, nobody will notice...

=== Client Release 3.1.0.1 12 Jan 2017
    ! Fixed crash at start on Windows Vista

Everything working smooth so far!

When will we be able to get the 3.1 server?
    So that clients don't get the message that my server is outdated even though I'm running the newest available version :C

Quote Originally Posted by KIDINK^ View Post
    Nobody noticed, nobody will notice...

=== Client Release 3.1.0.1 12 Jan 2017
    ! Fixed crash at start on Windows Vista
    Not true. There are enough crash reports which showed us that user still use this outdated Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremolo4 View Post
    Everything working smooth so far!

When will we be able to get the 3.1 server?
    So that clients don't get the message that my server is outdated even though I'm running the newest available version :C
    It's server 3.0.13.6 that should be used. This server is the latest and will not show such message.
    There is no 3.1 server on our To Do list.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Not true. There are enough crash reports which showed us that user still use this outdated Windows.
    Hey, can we get overall usage statistics? For science!

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    It's server 3.0.13.6 that should be used. This server is the latest and will not show such message.
    There is no 3.1 server on our To Do list.
    Thanks! It seems I overlooked that the message is related to the TSDNS changes and not server version.
    Now on to find out what I did wrong in my SRV records o.O

The message appears when the client did connect via TSDNS.
    Hoster should prepare to stop using TSDNS, because we want to drop that feature soon.

You may post a client log and a short description in the related thread to get help for this.
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...log-on-connect
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I am liking the synchronization functions of the new Teamspeak version immensely, especially since I've been known to use TS on Android, but there is one thing I would like to ask be done for the synchro system that could be classed as a Quality of Life improvement for more than a few people.

You should add a setting or switch to allow for a device to connect to a bookmark using a different profile by default. Unless this is already in and I'm not finding this button, if I click a bookmark after freshly opening the app, I don't want to be confronted with "client connection limit exceeded" because that particular identity is connected on a personal home computer.

In short: If the bookmarks are synchronized, and not altered, then it connects with your set default account profile. If you change the bookmark on a device to use a DIFFERENT profile, that device should retain that setting, and not synchronize it.

Would this be be a possible suggestion to implement in one of the next patches?

Quote Originally Posted by argent07 View Post
    If you change the bookmark on a device to use a DIFFERENT profile, that device should retain that setting, and not synchronize it.
    That brings a problem though: How to determine whether or not you just changed the ID with the intention of changing it for this device, or if you changed it because of other reasons and want it changed on all devices.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

I downloaded /updated to this new version and it worked ok at first as far as i could tell, but i decided to create an account online account, what a mistake that was, something didn't work as intended i'm sure, but the ts client eventually logged in to this new account, but it overwrote my permissions i had a server query client uid set up that had full control that i use occasionally and it lost the password i had set i cannot remember it, but it isn't the same as the server password, after this my server admin uid had lost permissions and was recognised as a guest no privileges , So i had to uninstall this new version and instal the previous version, fortunately, i did have an old copy of the ts client on another HDD and used the config file to get back my SA privileges, but i still cannot get the SAQ client uid to log into the server as i forgot its password, is there any way to recover this ?

Also on another note firefox is not longer auto filling my password to log into this forum like it used to do

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    That brings a problem though: How to determine whether or not you just changed the ID with the intention of changing it for this device, or if you changed it because of other reasons and want it changed on all devices.
    What about an option to port the bookmark down from the cloud for "local-only" use, but using the cloud-saved identities still?

I only really make this suggestion because people who want to use the MyTeamspeak service on, say, a smartphone, for example, won't necessarily have the luxury of being able to make sure that the profile they're connecting to a server with, is actually the one they use for their mobile devices, as that sort of luxury can be....hazardous...to their continued health in some circumstances...if you catch my drift.

EDIT: I was exploring the 'edit bookmark' settings, and this option could be viable....if you added a button whose function was to copy a synchronized bookmark, either to the local list or just a straight copy, that would fit the bill nicely, because then the settings applied to that bookmark wouldn't necessarily synchronize, and you can also relabel it. As it stands, there is no "Copy Bookmark" function at all, only the ability to make new bookmarks from scratch, and on mobile devices, that process is actually a bit more of a pain in the arse, especially if you tap the wrong button, or tap outside the creation window

Quote Originally Posted by tommy45 View Post
    I downloaded /updated to this new version and it worked ok at first as far as i could tell, but i decided to create an account online account, what a mistake that was, something didn't work as intended i'm sure, but the ts client eventually logged in to this new account, but it overwrote my permissions
    You need to login to your account and enable the synchronization feature in Tools -> Options -> myTeamSpeak. Then your bookmarks and identities should be back. That is because when you created the account and logged in, you had the synchronization feature enabled. In that case all items are stored in the cloud. When you disable Synchronization, or log out of your account, the client then won't be able to access those items.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Hello,
    I noticed that plugins do not support any more Logitech keyboard LCD display.
    Is this support coming up in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Lance66 View Post
    Hello,
    I noticed that plugins do not support any more Logitech keyboard LCD display.
    Is this support coming up in the future?
    The plugin for Logitech LCD displays is available for online/offline installation on the myTeamSpeak addons site:

https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/d...1-5394c4171629

Thread Information