Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thank you, it was really fast reply and my G15 plugin works now fine with my keyboard display.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You need to login to your account and enable the synchronization feature in Tools -> Options -> myTeamSpeak. Then your bookmarks and identities should be back. That is because when you created the account and logged in, you had the synchronization feature enabled. In that case all items are stored in the cloud. When you disable Synchronization, or log out of your account, the client then won't be able to access those items.
    I did this in the client and that's when i lost everything as soon as i logged in using the username i used to create the online account , it disconnected my usual user and connected the online with no privileges and was in guest group

I cannot log into the my team speak login on this site despite trying to reset the password , something's wrong somewhere
    anyhow i have reinstalled using a old ts3 config file i have one the server admin back, but not the server query admin,password, but i can connect using yatqa

Update i have now sucessfully reset my password and can login to the My teamspeak area of this web site, where does it store the the data i'm trying to retreive as it ain't on my machine because i re installed the ts3 client
    Last edited by tommy45; January 14th, 2017 at 10:48 PM.

Developer Name Error

Hey,
    I just want to say that it would be good to tell everybody who tries to sign up for a developer account that the developer name must consist of only one word.
    I got confused why my name was rejected until I found out that all other names do not contain any whitespace characters.
    Maybe there even is a note about this already somewhere, but I didn't see it right away. So it would be great if you could add this to the page!

New version don`t work

Hello all..

Sorry for my bad english.

Yesterday was installed the new TS3 version, but it don't work at all. Since open the program, it shell never show up neither open their icon on windows task bar on Notification Area. I was forced to use task manager to close it, open again, and close again without working success

So, installed the old 3.0.19 version working without problems like always.

I think that are something wrong with it.

What can I do?

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by argent07 View Post
    As it stands, there is no "Copy Bookmark" function at all, only the ability to make new bookmarks from scratch, and on mobile devices, that process is actually a bit more of a pain in the arse, especially if you tap the wrong button, or tap outside the creation window
    At least on desktop, this feature exists for quite some time already. Just right click the bookmark and choose duplicate.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

The latest version doubled the clicks it takes to restore a client from the icon tray (at least on xfce) by opening a menu on left-click instead of immediately restoring the client like the icon used to. That's a bug or bad ux design direction due to wasting user time, and should be fixed by either removing the menu or placing the 'show'/'hide' option at the bottom, directly next to the tray icon.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Downgrading isn't a good choice. The new database is incompatible to the old client (you will loose all bookmarks, Identities etc.).
    Shamefur dispray!

1. There is a typo on the about dialog. The copyright notice is 2007 - 2016

2. Could you plan to update to Qt 5.8, please? 5.8 would save 1,72 GB space on my harddrive for plugin development
    Last edited by Mr. S; January 23rd, 2017 at 06:23 PM.

So from this moment (3.1.0.1 client is available on main page) can we now limit the 3.1.0.1 version on our servers?

What's the advantage for you anyway?

Yes you can set client 3.1.0.1 as minimum required version.
    There is currently no advantage as host when user got forced to use 3.1 or 3.0.19.4 already.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    What's the advantage for you anyway?

I made a dumb-free step by step tutorial on HOW NOT TO LOSE YOUR SUPER IMPORTANT CHANNEL ADMIN VIP GROUP ETC ETC AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS tutorial and this is the way to remove away the question 'WHERE CAN I FIND THE MYTS OPTIONS I DON'T HAVE IT????/'

so yeah.

There is no such thing as "dumb-free step by step tutorial". It will not be found, let alone read by the target audience. And if it is one of the exceptionally rare cases it is read, you will lose the person as soon as the tutorial is longer than one paragraph or contains more than one topic to check or contains more than one link to follow.

Been there, done this. Trust me, it is in vain. Abandon all hope.

The only thing people understand is click here.

heyho,

first thanks for this huge update. nice work too with this DNS SRV Records no need for TSDNS now.
    so the other thing is when this update will be there for all? i want to shutdown my tsdns and only
    use the SRV Record but at the moment many people are with 3.0.19.4 on my servers and only a
    few people have 3.1 / 3.1.0.1
    thanks so far

The update for everyone is available already. Your users just ignored the update dialog once per day.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

ok thanks

Thread Information